BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. Allergy tested non-greasy gentle to skin. Pro-retinol from nature. Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Linoleate*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract. *Pro-retinol from nature.

Usage: Gently roll Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller on under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the outer eye area. Smooth in any excess with fingertips. For best results, use two times a day.

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product woul...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Amber N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've tried this product recently and haven't really seen a huge improvement. I picked it up at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. It feels nice on my skin and I'll continue to try it out on all my aging spots and crows feet. I like the feel of the roller ball.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I use this when I've been having bad allergies & my eyes are swollen. Not sure it's very effective. My eyes don't appear to change much. The roller does feel good. But I find that an ice cube followed by an eye cream works just as good. Not sure I'd buy it again.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I was disappointed by this because I usually love garnier skin care products. I used the eye roller for about a month and saw absolutely no improvement in the fine lines under my eyes. While it's a great value I suggest getting something a little pricier and better
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
I have used this product with little to no effect it does not satisfy me. I purchased this product from Walmart-supercenter. the packing was very drawing to the eyes. no this did not it did not produce any results for me, and no i wouldnt others might get effects from it.
Danielle M.
Used this product daily and saw little results. The rollerball is very nice for applying this product. That is what I enjoyed the most about this product. I also really enjoyed the smell of this product as well. I just did not see the results I was expecting.
Savanah L.
Gadsden
I really enjoyed this product because it made my under eyes seem pretty smoothed out and less puffy .. I actually tested the product it's self and will be buying it now from Walmart for sure! It really seemed to work very well I would recommend it to others
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
This product really didn't make any difference. I received a sample of the roller, and while it smells nice it left a sticky feeling under my eyes and dried in a weird layer. I never saw a difference in my skin tone or wrinkles after using regularly.
Isabella B.
Staten Island , NY
It was okay. What I liked was that it was very cooling to the skin. But I really didn't see much improvement, I mean possibly if I used it for a longer time it would have been better once I develop a routine with it. I am thinking about trying it again
Norma G.
This product it's definitely affordable can't be found at your local target and Walmart but I really wouldn't recommend it all that much I felt like you didn't really do much for me except the cooling effect that felt nice on my skin
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Whilst this product is extremely moisturizing and feels amazing on my under eyes it never really did it's job for me. I go out in the sun a lot so my skin is highly likely to wrinkle at an earlier age so I bought this hoping to see results but unfortunately I did not ! Maybe if used every night
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
How do you actually know if this products work? I assume you have to use it for a loong time in order to see any difference eith your wrinkles.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
In really Is good?
Briana J.
How does this compare to other brands? Does it help dark circles as well?