BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Combines Pro-Retinol From Nature With A Targeted Massaging Roller To Effectively Yet Gently Help Roll Away Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Around The Eye Area.&Nbsp;Retinol Is Known To Be Effective At Treating Wrinkles, But Some Retinols Can Be Harsh On The Skin.&Nbsp;The Pro-Retinol By Nature Is A Different Kind Of Retinol That Is Proven To Be Highly Effective On Wrinkles And Gentle On The Skin.&Nbsp;Developed Through The Environmentally Friendly Process Of Green Chemistry,&Nbsp;Its&Nbsp;Blend Of A Natural Linoleic Acid From The Safflower With Retinyl Acetate To Effectively Lift Wrinkles With Virtually No Irritation. Results: Instantly: Skin Feels Smoother And&Nbsp;Firmer. 4 Weeks: Crow's Feet And Fine Lines Are Visibly Reduced. With Continued Use: Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Are Smoothed; Skin Around&Nbsp;The Eye Area Feels Firmer.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested For Safety Including Sensitive Skin Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product would notice...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
This roll-on eye serum is wonderful. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave behind a heavy feeling. The metal roller is cool and leaves the refreshing liquid on the skin, giving relief from dry under eye tightness. Leaves your eye area looking bright and ready to go about the day.
Sam B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is amazing on the eyes! It gives you this relaxing sensation to where it gives you the zen of relaxing from the end of the day! Also, this is a life saver from looking like a zombie in my morning classes at my college. This makes me look an actual human being rather than one of those zombies from the walking dead! hah
Amy J.
Greer, SC
I was very excited about trying this product. I am sorry to say it left me disappointed. It had a nice application and was easy to use but I didn't really see results. I was so hoping it was going to be great. I would not purchase again and I can't recommend it for others.
Jenn L.
tuscaloosa
Use every night before I go to sleep. You're never too young to start preventing those under eye wrinkles. If I had serious wrinkles or under eye problems I would not use this, I would try to find something stronger. But for now it helps with puffiness and future lines.
Anita V.
I did buy this one time I believe at Walgreens or CVS I cannot recall which store was. It was the first time I had bought it. I was highly disappointed in my results it didn't absolutely nothing for me. Maybe it would work well for someone else but it did not work well for me
Melissa D.
New York
I had found this product in a local cvs a little over a year ago and tried it. This product is awful and doesn't even work. No matter how many times you use it this will not work at all. I would not recommend if you want to get rid of fine lines or to look younger.
Emily M.
The best product for tired or puffy eyes! Bonus points if you put it in the refrigerator, but the applicator stays cool without it and still has a cooling sensation when you apply it. I even talked my boyfriend into using this product! It's a go-to for both of us.
Amber N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've tried this product recently and haven't really seen a huge improvement. I picked it up at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. It feels nice on my skin and I'll continue to try it out on all my aging spots and crows feet. I like the feel of the roller ball.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I use this when I've been having bad allergies & my eyes are swollen. Not sure it's very effective. My eyes don't appear to change much. The roller does feel good. But I find that an ice cube followed by an eye cream works just as good. Not sure I'd buy it again.
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I was disappointed by this because I usually love garnier skin care products. I used the eye roller for about a month and saw absolutely no improvement in the fine lines under my eyes. While it's a great value I suggest getting something a little pricier and better
Lisamarie B.
Wintersville, OH
Does it work well on dark circles. I was wondering if it is easy to use.
Briana J.
How does this compare to other brands? Does it help dark circles as well?
Selena H.