BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. Allergy tested non-greasy gentle to skin. Pro-retinol from nature. Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Linoleate*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract. *Pro-retinol from nature.

Usage: Gently roll Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller on under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the outer eye area. Smooth in any excess with fingertips. For best results, use two times a day.

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product woul...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Norma G.
This product it's definitely affordable can't be found at your local target and Walmart but I really wouldn't recommend it all that much I felt like you didn't really do much for me except the cooling effect that felt nice on my skin
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Whilst this product is extremely moisturizing and feels amazing on my under eyes it never really did it's job for me. I go out in the sun a lot so my skin is highly likely to wrinkle at an earlier age so I bought this hoping to see results but unfortunately I did not ! Maybe if used every night
Lindsey B.
I love love love Garnier products! I use everything from hair care to their eye creams and love them all. Garnier is definitely a brand I won't stop buying and recommending to everyone I know. Their products are just simply amazing and affordable.
Stephanie G.
HOUSTON, TX
I like this! I recently purchased this for my bf and i as we started to have under eye puffiness, and white or dark circles under our eyes. We have seen improvement and it hasnt irritated or sensitive skin. Packaging is nice and i love the color of it. There is no smell at all so thats a plus. I like!
Rachel B.
West Lafayette
Used it consistently for a few weeks and there was no difference. It rolled on nicely, but did not reduce puffiness or dark circles. Way too expensive, especially since it doesn't work. Would not recommend this product and I'll never buy it again.
Chloe C.
San Francisco
This product does the job. When my eyes are tired and sort of puffy in the morning it helps to reduce that and wake them up. However, it isn't like a complete miracle. Still, though, it is a good all-around product if you want a better priced option
Dara F.
I love this product for traveling and summer! The metal balls stays super cool, which helps reduce puffiness around my eyes. I use it in the morning, and throughout the day. It is perfect for using on a plane! It is always in my carry on.
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This product is refreshing and moisturizing but I felt that it was too greasy to put on in the morning and wear all day. I wore it at night occasionally and would wake up with hydrated eyes, I didn't notice any other effect. Would not buy again.
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I don't really have wrinkles, just some baggage. It even helped with that. It's a great little tool to use or for someone older on the go all the time. I recommend trying it out, but again you can live without it.
Soncere W.
Pittsfield, MA
I purchased this product in hopes it would improve the area around my eyes. It did work fairly well, was easy to maneuver, but the roller was uncomfortable to use around the eyes. I noticed a small difference but not enough to continue to use this product, I will not buy again.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
hubert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?