BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. Allergy tested non-greasy gentle to skin. Pro-retinol from nature. Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Linoleate*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract. *Pro-retinol from nature.

Usage: Gently roll Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller on under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the outer eye area. Smooth in any excess with fingertips. For best results, use two times a day.

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product woul...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber J.
Tooele, UT
I liked the way this smelled. It was light and refreshing. The product glided nicely over the ball. However, I didn't feel like it really did anything  and it felt to watery for my skin type. The packaging was nice . I would recommend it to someone who has a different skin type than me.
Sidnei J.
New Orleans , LA
I used this for my morning skin care routine because I have really puffy eyes when I wake up and they don't go away when I apply my make up. This works immediately and the roller is sooo delicate to the under eyes. I've been using this for about 7 years and it's my go to for under eye puffiness.
Ambur L.
Albuquerque, NM
You see instant results with this! When my eyes feel puffy and sad I use this for a little pick me up. My eye area is very sensitive to certain products so this did cause a little watery eyes but that could've just been my fault. Anyways if your looking for a pick me up this is highly recommended
Cecilia H.
Clovis, NM
Personally, I haven't noticed a difference BUT, it's because I don't have really any wrinkles around my eyes, I just use this priduct to basically prevent any from showing up.
The key to healthy skin is to start taking care of it early on. 😊
Brenda D.
This product is pretty but I wasn't the biggest fan on the results. Like you could see little by little difference but it wasn't rapid or super significant difference. If you want some where to start for this problem this is the way to go.
Keyanna ..
Smiths, AL
The Garnier Ultra- Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller was the first eye cream I used when I was discovering and exploring make-up. The product hydrated my eyes and and allowed my make up to look amazing. Before I applied the eye roller my under eye was dark and it was obvious I needed rest. With the eye roller I looked totally different.
Chelsea H.
Meridian , ID
I have used this product for years now, and it is always my go to de-puffer in the morning for my under eyes. The cooling sensation also does a fantastic job at helping me wake up in the morning.  It is wonderful product at an affordable cost. I constantly find myself repurchasing when I'm running low.  Great product!
Jessica J.
West olive , Mi
Was looking for something for puffy eyes and this seemed to help. It was much less expensive than other brands and it was a good value. The size was nice to keep in your purse or make up bag for quick application. I wouldn't recommend this if you need a quick fix for tired eyes.
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
This roll-on eye serum is wonderful. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave behind a heavy feeling. The metal roller is cool and leaves the refreshing liquid on the skin, giving relief from dry under eye tightness. Leaves your eye area looking bright and ready to go about the day.
Sam B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is amazing on the eyes! It gives you this relaxing sensation to where it gives you the zen of relaxing from the end of the day! Also, this is a life saver from looking like a zombie in my morning classes at my college. This makes me look an actual human being rather than one of those zombies from the walking dead! hah
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
hubert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?