BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller. Allergy tested non-greasy gentle to skin. Pro-retinol from nature. Dermatologist tested for safety including sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract/Orange Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja Protein/Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Laureth-7, Methylisothiazolinone, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysilicone-8, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Linoleate*, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract/Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract/Ginger Root Extract. *Pro-retinol from nature.

Usage: Gently roll Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller on under eye wrinkles and crow's feet around the outer eye area. Smooth in any excess with fingertips. For best results, use two times a day.

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product woul...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
For instant reduction in eye puffiness this is your go to. And for continuing use for small lines around your eyes, this is your go to. I have mine in the fridge and use it in the Am and Pm with another roller and it works wonders!!

Only down fall. You need to roll it a few times once you have used it to get the fluid out, regardless if it's been in the fridge or not.

Highly recommend!!
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Um..hello...lift and wrinkle repair are you there? This did absolutely nothing that it said it was going to do. I've said it once and I'll say it again I don't like having to be negative but it is what it is in the truth is the truth. This was as if I was just putting another moisturizer around my eyes and set up the rest of my face. I know that these drug stores really try to get products out to people who live on a budget and cannot splurge on the higher end products but I believe that if you're going to do something you need to do it fully and put a lot of effort into it and not do it halfway this was not worth the money.
Alice S.
I wish this wasnt discontinued. I thought i just saw it at a couple stores. I mifht have to go grab another or two if they are still circulating. Great corrector for under eye darkness. Smooth and easy to blend out.
Brittany B.
This is nice! I love the cooling feeling of the rollerball. It delivers serum AND caffeine so the puffiness goes away, the serum is good. It's not a long term product, it won't change your life. You have to use it every day. It does help when I've have long nights at work then had to  cram for a test and look like a mombie (mom+zombie) the next day. A staple in my makeup kit.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I didn’t really see any effects while using this product. I like that it’s cooling and it kept my undereye area soft but that’s about it.
I’m slightly disappointed but I admit that I stopped using it after 3-4 weeks. Maybe I should keep trying for better effocts in the future.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Yes please. Ladies you can keep this in ur purse or like me keep it in refrigerator I love this roll on product under eye. I mean for under 10.00 and usually u can check ads for sales cvs or wlgreens to get for even less. It'd amaxing feeling under eyes it does the teick. It's a must have for me. For a daily befor makeup routine even. 😊
Chuly V.
It was ok! I didnt see such a dramatic change! It could be that maybe i wasnt using it enough! I have puffiness and nlack on the bottom if my eyes and i didnt notice improvement!
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
This is one of the better eye rollers out there. The product comes out nicely and the roller part actually glides smoothly against the under eye area. It's good value for the price and works well with my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup. It’s so light and feels great on the undereye. It sinks in so quick that I can immediately begin applying my makeup and it makes my under eye stay hydrated all day long.
Haily J.
Seneca
Can’t really see a difference in dark eye circles, however it gives a really soothing feeling in the mornings when I wake up sleep deprived. Lasts really long time so it’s good for the price. I would buy again for the soothing of the eye.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
hubert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?