BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Combines Pro-Retinol From Nature With A Targeted Massaging Roller To Effectively Yet Gently Help Roll Away Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Around The Eye Area.&Nbsp;Retinol Is Known To Be Effective At Treating Wrinkles, But Some Retinols Can Be Harsh On The Skin.&Nbsp;The Pro-Retinol By Nature Is A Different Kind Of Retinol That Is Proven To Be Highly Effective On Wrinkles And Gentle On The Skin.&Nbsp;Developed Through The Environmentally Friendly Process Of Green Chemistry,&Nbsp;Its&Nbsp;Blend Of A Natural Linoleic Acid From The Safflower With Retinyl Acetate To Effectively Lift Wrinkles With Virtually No Irritation. Results: Instantly: Skin Feels Smoother And&Nbsp;Firmer. 4 Weeks: Crow's Feet And Fine Lines Are Visibly Reduced. With Continued Use: Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Are Smoothed; Skin Around&Nbsp;The Eye Area Feels Firmer.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested For Safety Including Sensitive Skin Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product would notice...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I didn’t really see any effects while using this product. I like that it’s cooling and it kept my undereye area soft but that’s about it.
I’m slightly disappointed but I admit that I stopped using it after 3-4 weeks. Maybe I should keep trying for better effocts in the future.
Brittany B.
This is nice! I love the cooling feeling of the rollerball. It delivers serum AND caffeine so the puffiness goes away, the serum is good. It's not a long term product, it won't change your life. You have to use it every day. It does help when I've have long nights at work then had to  cram for a test and look like a mombie (mom+zombie) the next day. A staple in my makeup kit.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Yes please. Ladies you can keep this in ur purse or like me keep it in refrigerator I love this roll on product under eye. I mean for under 10.00 and usually u can check ads for sales cvs or wlgreens to get for even less. It'd amaxing feeling under eyes it does the teick. It's a must have for me. For a daily befor makeup routine even. 😊
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
This is one of the better eye rollers out there. The product comes out nicely and the roller part actually glides smoothly against the under eye area. It's good value for the price and works well with my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup. It’s so light and feels great on the undereye. It sinks in so quick that I can immediately begin applying my makeup and it makes my under eye stay hydrated all day long.
Haily J.
Seneca
Can’t really see a difference in dark eye circles, however it gives a really soothing feeling in the mornings when I wake up sleep deprived. Lasts really long time so it’s good for the price. I would buy again for the soothing of the eye.
Lisa M.
Center Ridge
It's nice, affordable, and widely available. It does the job and sits nicely under makeup. I put it on, let it set, then tap it in gently with my ring finger. I've repurchased many times. Good stuff
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is my ride or die product of a lifetime right here!! It helps plump skin so fine lines and wrinkles around eyes due to aging or really any factor that causes wrinklea are a thing of the past!! I had sun damaged skin that was showing a few signs or early aging so with this I know I can roll the little wand with roller ball over my eyelids and under eyes and crows feet and know that after it is given a little time to activate it's magic I can apply make up over top and have a flawless finish or I can wear it alone and be confident that I don't have any wrinkles that are going to be noticable!! I carry this Lil bad boy around with me in my purse for touch ups on the go cause wrinkles can become more pronounced due to stress and I swear I swim in a sea of stress 24/7 so at least I know my eye wrinkles won't be another stress factor!!
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Although I've used a variety of moisturizers throughout the years, just starting to worry abt my newly forming wrinkles. Hit the big 3-0 and my body seems to have realized it. LoL I'm in better shape physically than I have been in years, however my skin is a confused mess of oily, dry, acne-ridden and "hey wait! you're 30 now? let's throw in some fine lines just to mess with you!" Ugh! The struggle is real girls, am I right? So, anyway, just started using this and like it so far. I will have to continue it's use for longer to get a real idea of it's success. I have used other skin products in the Garnier line with great results, which is why I am giving this a try. Sorry for the novel!
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
I had this rodi dont really have many wrinkles buuct sitting in my makeup bag for awhile ., heres why . the pros would be that I liked the feeling of the cold metal ball made it feel cool and it was easily applied. Thats the only real pro . I didnt really or couldnt tell if it was working or not im fairly young and i dont have to manny wrinkles but i didnt like the smell of it . not sure how I feel about it ill probably have to try it again and write another review.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Maribel R.
hubert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?