Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is my ride or die product of a lifetime right here!! It helps plump skin so fine lines and wrinkles around eyes due to aging or really any factor that causes wrinklea are a thing of the past!! I had sun damaged skin that was showing a few signs or early aging so with this I know I can roll the little wand with roller ball over my eyelids and under eyes and crows feet and know that after it is given a little time to activate it's magic I can apply make up over top and have a flawless finish or I can wear it alone and be confident that I don't have any wrinkles that are going to be noticable!! I carry this Lil bad boy around with me in my purse for touch ups on the go cause wrinkles can become more pronounced due to stress and I swear I swim in a sea of stress 24/7 so at least I know my eye wrinkles won't be another stress factor!!