Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Although I've used a variety of moisturizers throughout the years, just starting to worry abt my newly forming wrinkles. Hit the big 3-0 and my body seems to have realized it. LoL I'm in better shape physically than I have been in years, however my skin is a confused mess of oily, dry, acne-ridden and "hey wait! you're 30 now? let's throw in some fine lines just to mess with you!" Ugh! The struggle is real girls, am I right? So, anyway, just started using this and like it so far. I will have to continue it's use for longer to get a real idea of it's success. I have used other skin products in the Garnier line with great results, which is why I am giving this a try. Sorry for the novel!