BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Combines Pro-Retinol From Nature With A Targeted Massaging Roller To Effectively Yet Gently Help Roll Away Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Around The Eye Area.&Nbsp;Retinol Is Known To Be Effective At Treating Wrinkles, But Some Retinols Can Be Harsh On The Skin.&Nbsp;The Pro-Retinol By Nature Is A Different Kind Of Retinol That Is Proven To Be Highly Effective On Wrinkles And Gentle On The Skin.&Nbsp;Developed Through The Environmentally Friendly Process Of Green Chemistry,&Nbsp;Its&Nbsp;Blend Of A Natural Linoleic Acid From The Safflower With Retinyl Acetate To Effectively Lift Wrinkles With Virtually No Irritation. Results: Instantly: Skin Feels Smoother And&Nbsp;Firmer. 4 Weeks: Crow's Feet And Fine Lines Are Visibly Reduced. With Continued Use: Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Are Smoothed; Skin Around&Nbsp;The Eye Area Feels Firmer.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested For Safety Including Sensitive Skin Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product would notice...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nice! I love the cooling feeling of the rollerball. It delivers serum AND caffeine so the puffiness goes away, the serum is good. It's not a long term product, it won't change your life. You have to use it every day. It does help when I've have long nights at work then had to  cram for a test and look like a mombie (mom+zombie) the next day. A staple in my makeup kit.
Selena C.
Shepherdsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy the cooling sensation of this roller! Unfortunately I had a really big problem with the one I got randomly refusing to produce the actual product. I still use this occasionally, but it's so frustrating when the product only comes out 50% of the time. However, when I can actually get this to work, I highly enjoy it.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes please. Ladies you can keep this in ur purse or like me keep it in refrigerator I love this roll on product under eye. I mean for under 10.00 and usually u can check ads for sales cvs or wlgreens to get for even less. It'd amaxing feeling under eyes it does the teick. It's a must have for me. For a daily befor makeup routine even. 😊
Courtney B.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better eye rollers out there. The product comes out nicely and the roller part actually glides smoothly against the under eye area. It's good value for the price and works well with my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Lexi 🌞.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really didn't make any difference. I received a sample of the roller, and while it smells nice it left a sticky feeling under my eyes and dried in a weird layer. I never saw a difference in my skin tone or wrinkles after using regularly.
Chloe C.
San Francisco
This product does the job. When my eyes are tired and sort of puffy in the morning it helps to reduce that and wake them up. However, it isn't like a complete miracle. Still, though, it is a good all-around product if you want a better priced option
Rachael R.
Snellville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well at quickly lifting the under eye area. I really appreciate that because when you work full time and have children you don't get as much sleep as you probably would like, and the under eye area let's everyone know it!
Holly J.
Mantua, Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased this multiple times from Target. I like the brand in general so I was interested to see if this worked. You roll it under your eyes and it feels incredibly cooling. I like using it in the morning as an extra pick me up.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup. It’s so light and feels great on the undereye. It sinks in so quick that I can immediately begin applying my makeup and it makes my under eye stay hydrated all day long.
Haily J.
Seneca
Can’t really see a difference in dark eye circles, however it gives a really soothing feeling in the mornings when I wake up sleep deprived. Lasts really long time so it’s good for the price. I would buy again for the soothing of the eye.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?