BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Product Combines Pro-Retinol From Nature With A Targeted Massaging Roller To Effectively Yet Gently Help Roll Away Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Around The Eye Area.&Nbsp;Retinol Is Known To Be Effective At Treating Wrinkles, But Some Retinols Can Be Harsh On The Skin.&Nbsp;The Pro-Retinol By Nature Is A Different Kind Of Retinol That Is Proven To Be Highly Effective On Wrinkles And Gentle On The Skin.&Nbsp;Developed Through The Environmentally Friendly Process Of Green Chemistry,&Nbsp;Its&Nbsp;Blend Of A Natural Linoleic Acid From The Safflower With Retinyl Acetate To Effectively Lift Wrinkles With Virtually No Irritation. Results: Instantly: Skin Feels Smoother And&Nbsp;Firmer. 4 Weeks: Crow's Feet And Fine Lines Are Visibly Reduced. With Continued Use: Wrinkles And Crow's Feet Are Smoothed; Skin Around&Nbsp;The Eye Area Feels Firmer.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested For Safety Including Sensitive Skin Gentle To Skin Allergy Tested Non-Greasy

• I have very loose eyelids. Do you think this product would notice...2 Answers
  • I am wondering do you know how well this works? 3 Answers
  • Has this ever made you break out?2 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dania, FL
The Garnier Anti-Wrinkle eye roller promises to diminish the look of dark circles, reduce wrinkle, and generally get rid of that under eye puffiness many of us struggle with. However this product wan't too impressive. I had been using this for several months and it did very little to diminish the look of my dark circles, which is something I struggle with.I couldn't test out the wrinkle part because truthfully, I don't have any. I loved the serum-like texture it gave off and it worked well under makeup. Despite it not doing as it claimed, I did like the cooling effect it gave me in the morning when I was getting ready. I likely will not use this more than what I already have tried and I don't recommend this to you unless you enjoy a cooling effect underneath your eyes in the morning.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I loved the smell, only liked the consistency, and didn't see much effect.
It's got that fresh Garnier smell.
The consistency is very light. The rollerblading is cold so it feels like it's applying but in reality, it took me pass over pass over pass and so on to get a good amount. I noticed if I pushed the ball in a little and squeeze the tub, the serum would ooze out and I'd be good.
It dries down quickly, which is great.

In terms of the effect. Little to none.
I didn't see any lift or tightening. I saw a little bit of under eye color correcting, so the area was beginning to even out, but I also was on a better sleep cycle and I started drinking water before bed too.

Overall, I'm not hugely impressed.
Michael J.
Michael J.
Farmington, MN
Over the past year I've been becoming more aware of my skin and wanting to take better care of it. Wrinkles around the eyes for instance.If it can be slowed down or stopped completely, I'll try it. I got this roller in my stocking for x-mas. I've been using it pretty regularly and I must say, I really haven't noticed any new or increasing wrinkles. It has a cooling effect that happens when you apply it that feels nice. Garnier has reputable products and I must say" I'm happy with the results so far".
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the lookout for a good eye cream or roller to help with my undereye bags. This stuff was a good price and I usually like Garnier products, so I gave it a try. I diligently used this stuff for a month and saw zero improvement. It feels nice and cool when it goes on, but it doesn't really do anything. I have since found better alternatives. If you're looking for serious undereye help, I recommend Olay Eyes. I used a free sample of that for a week and saw almost immediate improvement.
Sherrie L.
Sherrie L.
Wichita, KS
I've always liked using Garnier products. Whether it be hair products, facial products, and even hair dyes.
So I decided to try Ultra lift anti wrinkle eye roller.
I really liked how it went on light and smooth.
The thing I liked mostly was it made my eyes feel great. Less tired. My eyes felt like I had put a cold cream on them fully alive. Except it wasn't cold.
My wrinkles around my eyes seemed less noticeable. A more youthful appearance to them. At least ten years younger.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I tried this and truly i am very picky of what goes on my face period, let alone my eyes but this stuff is awesome it truly took my puffiness and dark circles away, not completely away but helped light them. I am a stay at home mother of 3 children and let me say I get exhausted and at times feel so fatigued, this stuff made it look like I actually got sleep for once lol. Truly it helped and I just want to give an honest review on how it worked for me.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is the first product I ever picked up to treat my eyes for aging, dark circles, bags and the first wrinkles that are progressing slowly as I age. I wasn't highly impressed with the results, and I felt as though it was more of a way to make my eyes feel cool when I needed a boost. Other than that, it didn't do much for my dark circles and puffiness, which is really what I need! I'm fair skinned, so that makes those dark bags even more noticeable!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
LOVE this product!! The price was a lot lower than most on the market. It is mess free and a favorite in my make-up bag! I don't use it every day, because I'm still pretty young...but on morning when I'm sleepy I get terrible bags under my eyes and a quick roll with this makes me look refreshed! Also helps get rid of any left over eye make up that might of accidentally stayed on. Will buy this for many years to come, I'm sure! Mess free is awesome!
jenn d.
jenn d.
Venice, FL
The scent was nice and light (why do I feel like something works better when I can smell it?) I really like the concept and feel of the rollerball, but I had to roll and roll and roll to feel like I was getting a good amount of the product on my skin. It was moisturizing, which always helps middle age skin looks better. I liked it but wasn't in love, so while it works, I'm going to move on and try some other products.
cecilia l.
cecilia l.
Norcross , GA
'Im in love with this eye roller, I buy at kroger with an affrodable price, This product has a nice packaging so take me to buy it, I love this product because i have puff and tired eyes bec ause I have a 2 month old baby and my eyes looks so tired so when I use it I feel how refresh and relax all my eyes contour and I feel how my eyes change of apperance,definitely I reommended this amazin Garnier eye roll.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please let me know if Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti- wrinkle Eye Roller works? I need a wrinkle eye cream but needs to be affordable. Thank you!
MICHELE H.
MICHELE H.
Benton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this works???. I just purchased this to try!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am wondering do you know how well this works?
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
So this product says that it help reduce current wrinkles?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Has this ever made you break out?