BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

Reduces crow's feet, tightens and lifts.

Imm looking for a good eye cream, is this one any good? Please help a sister out
HooE long did it take to see results ?
DooEs this product work well? We’re the results noticeable? If so how long did it take to notice the results?
Start your review of Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream!
Product Highlights
great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make upin reviews
Melissa H.
Providence, NC
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Melissa H.
I'm pretty new to using this but so far I like it. I haven't yet been able to visually see a difference but again it's a new product for me. It has a good feeling and just a little dab goes a long way so I feel it'll last quite some time.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
It's okay. Gentle enough for the eye area and does not irritate my very sensitive eyes, which is a big plus. It isn't "holy grail" status or anything, but the price (especially when on promo) is better than most other brands. In general, eye creams are so expensive, so this might not be saying too much. It isn't something I'd think about rushing to re-purchase, either. I'm still in trial-mode when it comes to eye creams.
Sravika Y.
Could see the difference in a few weeks for me.Wore it every night,before bed.First time using it by the way.One thing I didn't like was the smell,it smelt like chemicals and pears for me.
Danielle H.
Not a huge fan of the consistency but it is a nice product overall. Definitely love the product
Kerigan B.
Cut Off, LA
this works very well. i will surly buy this product again. repeat user. it works great
Natazia H.
Columbus, OH
I have pretty dark bags and now getting some wrinkles under my eyes and I've been using this 2 times a day and can honestly say it's working for me! I may need something stronger in the future but for now this really works for me!
Caitlin K.
Prescott, AZ
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Caitlin K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for a few months and for the price and brand, I really do like it and think it does a good job. Applied morning and evening, I can tell a small difference. I like the packaging and also that a little bit of this product goes a long way so it lasts a good while. I would recommend. Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
Esthefania F.
Garland
This is a great product its a little bit too small for how much it costs it does work but i just wished they would give a bigger size you can get these at walmart
Toni G.
Aurora, CO
I've used Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream for years and love it, especially for the price.
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream uploaded by Brittany H.
I was not impressed with this eye cream. I didnt see any difference when I applied, and even after weeks of using I saw no change. It is a little on the thick-side, and I don't like the scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
victoria L.
tonmawr, west glamorgan
il y a 2 ans
thelifeof_d D. il y a 2 ans
No I don't have that problem but I love to help u try to use a water based moisturizer research says it works or else use alovera or egg white mask but home remedy never show results at first use