Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum and Moisturizer for Wrinkles and Firming uploaded by Brittany O.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Makeup.Novice ..
Katherine road, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use when you're in a rush. I use it when I'm running late as it has both the moisturiser and serum in one. I just apply this and it lifts the skin giving it a radiant glow. Then just a bit of concealer and I'm out the door. It's great for those minimal and no makeup days.
Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa
This product didn't really work. I was applying it to my forehead wrinkles and nothing happened. I was quite disappointed it was also pricey. It did not meet my expectations. I don't recommend this product.
danielys r.
4102
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es de textura muy ligera y aroma delicado .. Al aplicarse este suero más el humectante, de muy rápida absorción, penetra en las capas superficiales,requiere que incluya protector para colocarlo de dia
Paige O.
Cleveland , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your skin feeling so soft and firm. I feel like applying this before applying makeup over works amazing to help enhance skin and also increases the performance of under eye makeup.
Tash M.
Barrie, ON
This product broke me out almost immediately!
Within a few hours of using it, I could feel my skin getting itchy and breaking out.
I stopped using and tried to reintroduce it but the same thing happened. I gave it to my mom, she seemed to enjoy using it.
chloe w.
I didn't really notice any difference with this. I have fine wrinkles underneath my eyes and this didn't seem to do anything for me the packaging is nice and it was very gentle to apply however I do not believe that I will be recommending or buying again.
Marylin P.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lifting reduce poros. No te maltrata la piel. Necesitas que el producto actúe muy bien en tu piel antes de quitartelo para que pueda absorber todo. Con unas pocas sesiones de lifting de garnier tu piel queda de bebe. Recomendado!!!
Marilyne B.
Fanar
Even though I haven't been using this product for a while I tried it for about a month or so where I wouldn't stop putting and I honestly loved it. I don't use it now because I don't take care of my face as much as I did but I definitely suggest trying it.
Rebeca L.
Fortaleza, CE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes your eye skin soft and younger, and reduces the wrinkles! It's a effective product if you want to try one like this! You can buy in skin care shops!
Tifanny U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo no lo uso pero he escuchado mucho de lo que me gustaría probarlo y darle un montón de mekor mi opinión Espero que me dé la oportunidad de probar este gran producto