Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum and Moisturizer for Wrinkles and Firming uploaded by Brittany O.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashliegh
Pretty decent wrinkle serum it's not my favorite but it's something I use on a budget I would recommend to someone on a budget
Tracey W.
Sandy Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula is very moisturizing on my combination skin. It really help with the dry patches but too much for the t-zone area
Jennifer I.
Richmond , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face. I use it every night. My lines and wrinkles haven't increased.
Susan M.
Lynn
Beauty Junkie Expert
My gram tried this and didn't really like it she said it was ok but prefers her regular brand wasn't bad though
daibelys g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this moisturizer is the bomb!! I use this everyday because my skin is so dry, I honestly cant live without it.
Jennifer G.
Norway Maine
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the fast absorbency and it diminished a lot of my fine lines. Pleasant smell and non expensive.
paola a.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product it really helps my skin and that's why I would continue using it it works greatt
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good product but results are slow showing. I would still recommend this if you're on a budget.
Pretty bottle! Great product! Light scent! Non greasy! Non oily! Would definitely recommend!
Ashlee M.
Like the way my skin feels when using it. Wish it was a little cheaper but so easy to use