Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum and Moisturizer for Wrinkles and Firming uploaded by Brittany O.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
Sicklerville, NJ
I enjoyed this product , however I did feel it needed some work. It was a tiny bit mee tingly than some of their other products, which was surprising, and not to mention it was on the expensive side.
Roberta N.
i have used this product only once before,  my face seemed firmer in the morning after applying at night.  I would use it again in the morning before applying makeup.
Abigail T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles underneath my eyes and this has helped me look ageless and wonderful. It has tightened up my under eye bags and make me look amazing again.
Ashley L.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. Perfect for my just old enough to have fine lines but young enough to be oily face. Doesn't cause breakouts, has no scent, lasts forever.
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not work for me, affordable. Would be willing to try other aging products or face creams in future. I still use hair products and we love those.
Marie M.
Milwaukee
I have wrinkles under my eyes and I love using this product to help reduce those and make me look somewhat my age . It's very gentle and easy to use.
Kelsey O.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its okay for the price. Didnt have any negative affects but I dont feel like it helped a great deal. Definitely not an amazing wrinkle product.
Zoey B.
Sanger CA
I liked using this before bed but it make my skin really oily in the morning. It was moisturizing but I don't think it sat on my face well.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In a big fan of moisturizers. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't aggravate or irritate my skin. It smells great and works well.
Amy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Two in one! Serum and moisturizer in one step. Affordable, easy to find and a quality product! Definitely recommend!