Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum and Moisturizer for Wrinkles and Firming uploaded by Brittany O.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
gaby p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used to steal this from my mom until i bought myself some and i love it. its good to have this before you actually start getting wrinkles. it smells great and it sensitive for skin. it is a great value for what you get since it is also a moisturizer
Bonnie E.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer but I did not see any difference in my fine lines. Tried for almost 2months.the smell is very faint which I do like. It is not a powerful smell
Rebecca M.
This caused me to break out a few days after use. Sometimes this happens with new products, so I kept using it, but after 2 weeks the breakouts were just too bad and I had to stop using. It smells great though...
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like to use this in my night time routine because i find that it doesn't sit well underneath my makeup. i think it does a good time of fighting wrinkles without completely drying out your face which is a plus
Jennifer Y.
Vista, CA
When it comes to drugstore brands, I'm a big fan of Garnier products. I haven't tried them all, but their 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum is fantastic! It smells great, goes on nicely without leaving your skin feeling sticky or tacky, and does exactly what it says it going to do. I highly recommend!
Bree D.
Liberty
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use tons of anti-wrinkle creams, and this is one of them on my shelf. I use this most often, just because it's more affordable than some of its competitors, which is amazing for a stay at home mama.
Lesley B.
West Milton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't leave your face oily but it feels hydrated.  dries fast and doesn't make my skin feel right.  Great Value and not too expensive it also last a long time.
Mercedes V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good and it makes your face feel so comfortable. I have recommended this to many people and Will keep doing so. I believe it's a miracle in a bottle for me.
TRACY P.
Covington Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay , but it isn't the best thing out there. The packaging is great, but the price for the amount you get is not fair. I purchased this at Walmart.
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was very creamy! My only issue with it was the cap would make it dry out inside so it would not want to dispense the product so I wasn't able to use it much