Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum and Moisturizer for Wrinkles and Firming uploaded by Brittany O.

BY GARNIER

Ultra-Lift introduces a 2-in-1 innovation to deliver powerful anti-wrinkle results in just one easy step, with 2 times pro-retinol from nature, ultra-lift 2-in-1 wrinkle reducer combines a precise dose of both a concentrated serum and a daily moisturizer to boost anti-wrinkle and firming action. This swirl suspension technology means no more compromises - the results of a serum and a moisturizer in just one step. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Garnier Ultra-Lift serum + moisturizer for a couple weeks now. I use a full pump each morning. For reference I have sensitive, combination skin and live in a very hot, humid climate.
This product does have moderate fragrance. It also lingers for a while after application. If you're sensitive to fragrance, you may want to pass or see if you can try it out before you make the purchase. I can't place my finger on the scent itself -- it's somewhere between pastries/baked goods and floral/herbal.
It seems to be a very rich, thick cream. However, it immediately sinks into the skin without any greasy residue. I find that it can be slightly tacky if you use too much. I used the serum + moisturizer with several foundations and it seemed to do well under all of them. However, it doesn't seem to react well with many sunscreen formulas. It tends to ball up and pill. I didn't really notice any excess oil throughout the day while using this. It also hasn't broken me out ... that I can tell. I do have a couple breakouts, but I think it may be from stress and all the walking I've been doing in this heat coupled with wearing makeup ALL day (like 12-16hrs). Now, I haven't noticed any difference in skin tone/texture or discoloration nor any reduction in the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. Perhaps with continued use, I may see some noticable improvement; however, the brand claims two weeks is the magic number.
Overall, I think that this is a good, BASIC moisturizer, but a lackluster serum for aging skin. I do think that, for this price point, this could be worth it just for the moisturizer. If you're looking for a good serum for aging or problem skin, however, you may want to look elsewhere.
Chancee M.
JOPLIN, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good moisturizer and a good wrinkle cream, so trying a product that contained both I was pleased. You can get it at Wal-Mart, Walgreen, target, pretty much everywhere.  The bottle is cute too.  I'd definitely buy again. Its worth it.
Coral S.
This product is good for the price but I didn't really notice a difference in my skin.
It's a good starter product definitely but I wouldn't use it for a long amount of time.

It does smell really nice and have a nice consistency
savannah g.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
It actually does reduce wrinkles, but not as much as I'd like. The value is pretty decent. The packaging was nice, and clean. The product wasn't a problem, it was nice and gentle. I would buy this again.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this wrinkle reducing serum! It truly works wonders and it is affordable. You can buy it at any drug store or retailer like Walmart and Target. Amazing value and a gentle product that works like it says it will. Everyone looking for a serum for wrinkles should try this one out! Garnier Ultra-Lift Targeted Line Smoother Tightener + Cream For Lines
Tiffany D.
Sandy, UT
This is one of my favorite moisturizers I've ever used. It's not cheap but it's so worth it. It is the one skin product I've bought over and over because my skin feels so soft and like it took a big drink of water. It's so soft and smooth and nice when I use it each morning I never need anything else.
Nichele M.
Modesto
Not that the product was horrible or anything, it just wasn't for me. I try eye creams/ serums every now and then and I just feel like I never see a huge difference to convince me to purchase again. I would always give eye creams and serums another chance but only if it fits my budget.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE TO HELP WITH MY SKINCARE .I HAVE DEPENDED ON YOUR PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS AND YOU NEVER, LET ME DOWN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT FROM MY WHOLE FAMILY TO YOURS.#1FAN
how i.
Brooklyn
I only bought this because my friend wanted it. But she ended up buying her own. I don’t have much wrinkles but I see that it prevents my face from having wrinkles. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again because it’s not something I need.