BY GARNIER #24 in Permanent Hair Color

Cheryl H.
Easton, MD
I received a complimentary box of Garnier Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme 800 - Almond Cookie from #Influenster for testing purposes. My hair has been light blonde for several years, but I was excited to try something fresh and different!

I’ve never used this particular kind of color, but I have used Garnier Olia for several years, so I had high expectations. Mixing was easy and the instructions were clear. The smell was pleasant and the conditioner that was included was good quality.

I applied the color with a bowl and brush and left it to process. The color came out very even and my hair is shiny and soft. The color is nice, but it’s a bit darker than expected, probably because my hair is so porous. I’m not sure that I’m particularly fond of this color on me, but the product itself was high-quality and I would recommend it to others.
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
I received this product as part of the Garnier VoxBox Campaign. Normally I use regular Nutrisse in a slightly lighter shade, but since I do have some gray I was excited to give this a try. Some people are unsure about dying hair at home, but this product has simple, easy to follow instructions and it only takes less than an hour from start to finish. As you can see in the picture my dark roots and pesky gray hairs are covered. The 800 shade is a little darker than what I normally use, which is a slight drawback for me, but I’ll be coloring it again next month. The only other comment I can make is that once I rinsed and towel dried, my hair seemed to be a little more tangly and coarse than usual, but once I blowed it out it was fine. I would like to add that after a couple days I find my hair to be dull and feeling a little dried out. Considering the limited color selection I’ll stick to my normal color and dye.
Trinity H.
Jackson, OH
I colored my hair with the garnier hair dye I received in my voxbox from influenster today. I absolutely love how it turned out. It got rid of my Grey hairs and didn't have a harsh smell like most dyes do. Also I noticed it didn't drip like some other hair dyes. I loved how the conditioner it came with smelled and made my hair feel after coloring it. And the color came out beautifully most of the time these colors of blonde turn brassy but it didn't. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to color their hair at home. Garnier Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme 800 - Almond Cookie
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I received my Garnier Nutrisse ultra coverage Nourishing color creme. I had to wait a few days before I was able to use it. The day came the i was able to use it, I did the test applications first, then applied per direstions. The directions were easy to follow and the coloring was easy to do myself. After do the color stage , I rinsed as directed then applied the conditioner as directed and left on for allotted time. I rinsed well then towel dried my hair, blow dried my hair and styled as usual. The color was vibrant and my hair was shiny without any signs of damage. The grays were completely covered. My only problem was that I did not like the color of my hair at all. It was way darker with an orange tone. I had to wait a few days to recolor my hair back to my original color. I would buy the brand again but a different color. Garnier Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme 800 - Almond Cookie
Elisha J.
Means, KY
I received Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage color #800 Almond Cookie free for testing purposes from Influenster. I was super excited and I used this product right away. To say that I am very pleased with the results would be an understatement. The instructions were super easy and the smell wasn't harsh. The conditioner that came with it smelled incredible! My hair was left bright, soft, smooth, shiny, and healthier looking than before. I would definitely recommend this hair color to anyone and will buy it when I'm ready for a change! Just check out my before and after photos! Thanks Influenster for sending me the Garnier VoxBox!
#Garnier
#Voxbox
#Influenster
Amy R.
Allen Park, MI
I received this complimentary box of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage in Almond Cookie from #Infuenster for testing purposes. I could tell right away from the box that it was going to be darker than I prefer and was right about that. That being said, it was a breeze to mix and apply. The smell was not harsh like others I've used. It covered my great beautiful. Very even coverage. Since my natural color is dark blonde and I did it blonde, I've had some brands where you could see little patches of dark after. Not this, covered every stand. The only major complaint I have is that it made my hair extremely dry. I typically leave my hair to air dry and it just felt awful. I also had a LOT of breakage this morning while straightening it. So I'm a little on the fence. I might try again in the future with a lighter shade.
Gizi A.
Orlando, FL
I received this #voxbox from @influenster and I can not be more satisfied! the dye is very creamy and easy to use, in addition to the oil blister, it is fabulous! He covered my gray hair very well and that's great! (I have many gray hair) I could apply the dye without problems, remove it is very simple and my hair was soft, the conditioning cream left my hair without curls, easy to handle. I love the color and the shine of my hair.

I received this box Garnier Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme 800 - Almond Cookie for testing purposes. Thanks @influenster #garnier #complimentary
Angie W.
Rahway, NJ
I really loved this color a lot. When I first looked at the color I wasn't sure about it since my hair was almost a platinum blonde, but I wanted to tone it down and so this was the time to go for it. The scent wasn't super strong so I was glad about that and my head only needed one box instead of the normal two. I ended up with a color that was sort of in between the box photo and my old color which really enhanced my eye color as well as my skin didn't look super fair like it normally does. It was overall a great shade for my hair and worked great.
Susan S.
Gary, MN
Garnier Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme 800 - Almond Cookie. I have always been a fan of Garnier Nutrisse, so I was pretty excited to be able to try this new color. It’s a little darker than I would usually choose. But I thought why not give it a try. I had no problems with mixing it up. Pretty simple. No horrible chemical smell to deal with. Put it on my hair for that time listed. Proceeded to rinse it out and use the delicious smelling conditioner that comes with it. I do like the color, like I said-little darker than I would go normally I’m a platinum girl at heart. but hey it’s always fun trying something new. Thank you #InfluensterThank you #Garnier for letting me try this sample before I buy.
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
This product worked good for a home color. It was pretty moisturizing. The color was actually lighter than I expected which I was very happy with! Directions and application both easy to use! Overall I am satisfied although I will
Stick with the salon. I would recommend if you do your own hair.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes.
#voxbox #influenster