BY GARNIER

The Sleek Perfector Oil; - Blended with Pure coconut Oil. Before washing - it pre-nourishes for added suppleness. Before styling - it helps to protect against damage from up to 230C. After styling - it tames frizz and flyaways for a perfectly look look. Between washes - a perfecting finishing touch with a shine boost. Anytime - it leaves hair smelling divine.

Samarra H.
I used all products in this wonderful line and they were all amazing and had a tremendous change on my hair but I was most impressed by the hair oil! I now use this product 3-4 times a week and am completely satisfied with the outcome!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
My hair is very thick and coarse, and normally appears quite dry even though it is very healthy. I spread this all over the ends to middle of my hair when it is still slightly damp before I go to bed. By the time I wake up in the morning, my hair is soft and neat with a nice shine. The one thing is that, like most oils, a little goes a long way so one pump is even enough for my heavy head of hair. Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Oil
Stevie B.
North Port, FL
I like garnier fructis and the smell is overwhelmingly delicious but as far as the product itself I feel like it only works the first time and then your hair just gets used you the product and doesn't respond as well as I would like.
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
His product is great it keeps my hair looking and feeling smooth and gets rid of my frizzy hair. I have bleach blonde ends and it helps them look healthier than ever! I use it every single day! Very satisfied!
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
I absolutely adore the scent and this product is one of the few items that actually works in the way it is intended. It’s available at a reasonable price point and easy to find at most national retail stores.
Rosa R.
I have dyed bleached burned to the tips hair, yet this has been a blessing to have. It leaves my hair sleek and shiny when needed. I would definitely recommend to people with damaged hair.
Yesica P.
Lynn, MA
I used this product for awhile. It did wonders for me but seeing as how i have thinner hair than most, it just constantly made my hair appear more oily than I was comfortable with. It is still a great product, just not for me.Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Oil
A B.
Southern California
Good product! Scent is fresh! Works well on the first day but on the second day hair appears a little dull - not shiny - I would not buy again because I like to go 2 days between washing to protect my hair - but if you are an everyday washer then this will be for you ✅
Rachel H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product because I have really curly hair. You can use this right after you get out of the shower and it will make your hair smooth. You can also use this product to give your hair shine and if you have frizzy hair it helps with that too. AWESOME PRODUCT!
Morgan P.
My hair tends to get frizzy at times. I love putting a little bit of this in my hands and rubbing them together, then smoothing it onto my hair to tame all of my flyaways  and give me a shinier finished look. It smells nice and is fairly cheap. It does the job that I purchased it for!