BY GARNIER #56 in Hair Oil

The Sleek Perfector Oil; - Blended with Pure coconut Oil. Before washing - it pre-nourishes for added suppleness. Before styling - it helps to protect against damage from up to 230C. After styling - it tames frizz and flyaways for a perfectly look look. Between washes - a perfecting finishing touch with a shine boost. Anytime - it leaves hair smelling divine.

Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
This is a lovely smell for all day wear. I use it right after I shower and sometimes when I have done a lot during the day and need to freshen up. This does not go on greasy and it isn't too thick where I fear it might make my hair look too shiny. I have no problems with this product sticking hairs together in chunks nor making it look greasy like I haven't showered. My hair is super dark and thick, very healthy, and I use this product with OGX coconut shampoo and conditioner. Due to my hair being long, I use four to five pumps, which is a little more than the dime-size they recommend but I have always been told to use a little more for thicker and longer hair.
I highly recommend this product, especially if you love coconut scented items. Super healthy for your hair and I do everything I can to make sure my hair doesn't break or lose its natural thickness and shine.

As a note, I have never bleached my hair all over, I do not flat iron it, I do not blow dry it, nor do I use hard chemicals and/or colors on my hair. This product just helps make my hair feel soft, look full and healthy, and smell wonderful all day. Garnier made a great product!
Tyler S.
This product works very well for my dry, curly hair. I used to put this in my hair once it was dry which did not work well for me as it just made my hair look greasy, then recently I decided to reach for it again and this time used it in my hair when it was still damp. This worked a treat for me and made my hair less frizzy and dry once i had let it naturally dry. Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Oil
Levi R.
Use this oil once a day. Makes my hair much sleeker like it says. Its a serum. I just rub one pump between my hands and run my fingers through the lengths of my hair. It goes thick to start with and then brushes out nicely. Leaves hands thick with serum though. Smells nice and its nixe packaging. Worth the money and a decent price.
Cat H.
Thus has lasted me since last summer !! I originally bought it to help tame my 20 in microbead hair extensions. Only needed about three pumps for all that hair. It has also maintained the quality of my natural hair. It has grown to 16 inches now ! The coconut fragrance is delightful and the price is well worth it !
Jess D.
LEICESTER, LEICESTER
YESYESYES!! this stuff is amazing! My hair is pretty dry after dying it alot and thus stuff really has saved my split ends :) I used it on dry hair too expecting it to make it greasy and after 2 minutes it had soaked in and my hair was normal again and wasn't wet looking! LOVE IT
Vallance🍋 V.
I really like this hair oil it feels nice and smells soooo nice. It’s quite expensive I think and to be honest it only reduces your hair being frizzy for the day it doesn’t last very long however it is good and smells very good so I would recommend it
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I use oil in my hair frequently so when I came across this product I was excited to try it. It smells like coconut but not a true coconut scent. It works well for taming wild hair. This oil is thicker then most hair oils I’ve used which is an element I found tricky to manage. It was harder to get even coverage with the thickness. I also could not use this oil on my roots like I can with most. It left my roots greasy. Overall, I would use this product again for managing the ends of my hairs natural waves.
Meg B.
mirfield
Lasts a really long time and does everything it says on the packet! It doesn’t make the hair knotty and is really worth the money. Really lovely packaging and anyone who buys it will be very pleased with the results.
Noor Nyah S.
this stuff is amazing for toning down frizz after a wash. i use a small amount twice a week and it keeps until my next wash, which is so good. you only need a little bit so it lasts for such a long time. the smell is fantastic too, and really subtle so your whole head doesnt smell too strong, it only enhances the smell of the shampoo.
Milaois M.
Dublin 7
I have used this oil on the ends in my hair witch is broken over dying my hair it works wonders ,it’s not too expensive and it keeps your her smooth and now so dry I would definitely recommend