BY GARNIER

The Sleek Perfector Oil; - Blended with Pure coconut Oil. Before washing - it pre-nourishes for added suppleness. Before styling - it helps to protect against damage from up to 230C. After styling - it tames frizz and flyaways for a perfectly look look. Between washes - a perfecting finishing touch with a shine boost. Anytime - it leaves hair smelling divine.

Morgan P.
My hair tends to get frizzy at times. I love putting a little bit of this in my hands and rubbing them together, then smoothing it onto my hair to tame all of my flyaways  and give me a shinier finished look. It smells nice and is fairly cheap. It does the job that I purchased it for!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
This stuff is AMAZING! I have very thick coarse hair and I put this on my ends and on the hairs the nape of my neck and it helps keep my hair soft and healthy. It doesn't take a lot and this bottle last a LONG time.
Mads M.
Fortuna
The oil works amazing when you use the other restoring products also! I’ve dyed my hair for years and I recently stopped and this helped so much! My hair is 100x healthier now and u couldn’t be happier with the results
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I love this I purchase the blend that goes with my shampoo & conditioner & It wworld just fine:)I love it & it makes me barely have to brush:)So that is always a plus!!!
Alisa H.
Whether I tie my hair up, leave it down, do something fancy, I have frizz so I'll run this through my hair and works great. Sometimes I use it just so my hair smells great!
Amanda L.
I don't know about anyone else but I use this after showering on my damp hair and run a comb through my hair and its awesome!! Not at all oily but it makes my hair so soft and silky and I love the soft scent it has like coconut! This works really well for thick frizzy hair like mine i definitely reccomend this stuff
Haley M.
I was not a huge fan of this product. The oil was too runny and not exactly thick enough for my ethnic curly hair. Usually when oil it runny it's not the most effective. I've used much better products. I was pretty unsatisfied with this. It may work better on thin, straight or wavy hair.
Kerri B.
Taunton, MA
I use this on my daughters hair. It is amazing. She has frizzy hair. This serum is wonderful for her hair!!! It was so shiny and lovely that I would absolutely buy it again! Nothing compares to this for the price!! I was absolutely satisfied!! Will buy again!
Samantha P.
This is now my favourite hair care product and the best part is that is so many different uses and ways you can apply this. It keeps my hair so soft and adds back the moisture after shampooing and conditioning. It is also a great heat protector and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny but not greasy.
Renee D.
Lansing
This is a really great product. I love how incredible it makes my hair feel after using it. I use this about twice a week and my hair feels so soft and looks so shiny. I've repurchased this a couple times now and will continue to repurchase. Definitely recommend this