BY GARNIER #56 in Hair Oil

The Sleek Perfector Oil; - Blended with Pure coconut Oil. Before washing - it pre-nourishes for added suppleness. Before styling - it helps to protect against damage from up to 230C. After styling - it tames frizz and flyaways for a perfectly look look. Between washes - a perfecting finishing touch with a shine boost. Anytime - it leaves hair smelling divine.

Samarra H.
I used all products in this wonderful line and they were all amazing and had a tremendous change on my hair but I was most impressed by the hair oil! I now use this product 3-4 times a week and am completely satisfied with the outcome!
Samantha P.
This is now my favourite hair care product and the best part is that is so many different uses and ways you can apply this. It keeps my hair so soft and adds back the moisture after shampooing and conditioning. It is also a great heat protector and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny but not greasy.
Renee D.
Lansing
This is a really great product. I love how incredible it makes my hair feel after using it. I use this about twice a week and my hair feels so soft and looks so shiny. I've repurchased this a couple times now and will continue to repurchase. Definitely recommend this
Stevie B.
North Port, FL
I like garnier fructis and the smell is overwhelmingly delicious but as far as the product itself I feel like it only works the first time and then your hair just gets used you the product and doesn't respond as well as I would like.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really really love this product. I have oily hair so I only use very little. Just a little drop goes a very long way. It take the frizz out of my hair, and makes my hair look so fresh and sleek. I am very satisfied with this product and will be buying more!
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
His product is great it keeps my hair looking and feeling smooth and gets rid of my frizzy hair. I have bleach blonde ends and it helps them look healthier than ever! I use it every single day! Very satisfied!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I love this I purchase the blend that goes with my shampoo & conditioner & It wworld just fine:)I love it & it makes me barely have to brush:)So that is always a plus!!!
Amanda L.
I don't know about anyone else but I use this after showering on my damp hair and run a comb through my hair and its awesome!! Not at all oily but it makes my hair so soft and silky and I love the soft scent it has like coconut! This works really well for thick frizzy hair like mine i definitely reccomend this stuff
Haley M.
I was not a huge fan of this product. The oil was too runny and not exactly thick enough for my ethnic curly hair. Usually when oil it runny it's not the most effective. I've used much better products. I was pretty unsatisfied with this. It may work better on thin, straight or wavy hair.
Charnae W.
Gadsden, AL
I love this oil it makes my hair feels so moisturized! I use this to seal my ends and it makes my hair smell like cocoa butter and coconut and I just love that! I love trying out different oils and this has to be one of my favorite.... It's very inexpensive so definitely give it a try!