BY GARNIER

The Sleek Perfector Oil; - Blended with Pure coconut Oil. Before washing - it pre-nourishes for added suppleness. Before styling - it helps to protect against damage from up to 230C. After styling - it tames frizz and flyaways for a perfectly look look. Between washes - a perfecting finishing touch with a shine boost. Anytime - it leaves hair smelling divine.

Samarra H.
I used all products in this wonderful line and they were all amazing and had a tremendous change on my hair but I was most impressed by the hair oil! I now use this product 3-4 times a week and am completely satisfied with the outcome!
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
My hair is very thick and coarse, and normally appears quite dry even though it is very healthy. I spread this all over the ends to middle of my hair when it is still slightly damp before I go to bed. By the time I wake up in the morning, my hair is soft and neat with a nice shine. The one thing is that, like most oils, a little goes a long way so one pump is even enough for my heavy head of hair. Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Oil
Stevie B.
North Port, FL
I like garnier fructis and the smell is overwhelmingly delicious but as far as the product itself I feel like it only works the first time and then your hair just gets used you the product and doesn't respond as well as I would like.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
Really really love this product. I have oily hair so I only use very little. Just a little drop goes a very long way. It take the frizz out of my hair, and makes my hair look so fresh and sleek. I am very satisfied with this product and will be buying more!
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
His product is great it keeps my hair looking and feeling smooth and gets rid of my frizzy hair. I have bleach blonde ends and it helps them look healthier than ever! I use it every single day! Very satisfied!
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
I absolutely adore the scent and this product is one of the few items that actually works in the way it is intended. It’s available at a reasonable price point and easy to find at most national retail stores.
Rosa R.
I have dyed bleached burned to the tips hair, yet this has been a blessing to have. It leaves my hair sleek and shiny when needed. I would definitely recommend to people with damaged hair.
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
I absolutely kove this stuff it makes my hair not only smell good but gives it a beautiful shine also . I would say i use it every other day or so. The scent is long lasting honestly i really dont know what other products vi could compare it to. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Yesica P.
Lynn, MA
I used this product for awhile. It did wonders for me but seeing as how i have thinner hair than most, it just constantly made my hair appear more oily than I was comfortable with. It is still a great product, just not for me.Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer Oil
A B.
Good product! Scent is fresh! Works well on the first day but on the second day hair appears a little dull - not shiny - I would not buy again because I like to go 2 days between washing to protect my hair - but if you are an everyday washer then this will be for you ✅