BeautyBodyBody CareGarnier
Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion

Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion

Our most nourishing blend for dry skin

Blended with extra virgin olive oil, Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion provides deep nourishment for dry skin. It leaves skin soft to touch and irresistibly silky thanks to its light and melt-in formula.
Scented with floral and vanilla tones, Garnier’s moisturising olive oil lotion is non-greasy and absorbed instantly into skin, helping you to get dressed immediately. Skin becomes supple and radiant with daily use.

Dermatologically tested

How to Use:

For best results:
Use daily, massaging thoroughly into skin. Do not apply on face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Amy R.
Dayton, OH
Was not impressed with shampoo or conditioner. Left my hair feeling tangled and rubbery. Did not rinse well. Seems to be too thick. The scent is pleasant.
beautyddiamondd F.
I think it must be very good for the body. I used the hair treatment and it was very good. I would like to use it.
martina C.
uk
Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion uploaded by martina C.
I love this product as well as all other garnier lotions they really do work on your skin, very gentle milky lotion with mythic olive, non greasy, non sticky and really absorbs into your skin leaving soft but hydrated, I always buy these products as they are a must in my opinion, affordable and highly recommended
Elisa F.
J’ai beaucoup aimé se produit il est vraiment top il dur pas mal de temps après tous dépend de l’utilisation. Il n’y a rien à améliorer sur se produit qui a que des avantage. Je ne rachèterais pas forcément se produit car il y en a pleins avec différents bien fait !
Shay K.
I'm using Garnier olive lotion since one year now and I always rub it on my body after every shower and I feel so fresh when it settles in my body and I'm loving this body lotion and my body feel so healthy and fresh since I'm using it for one year now and it's fabulous body lotion so girls you should get this garnier olive body lotion 😊👍👌😍
Rianne L.
I use this product every morning, after showering. The scent is very unusual and I'm still not sure if I like it or not, lol. Makes my skin soft, so it does what I expect from a body lotion!
Cale S.
Muero por probarla. En Argentina no se consigue. Toda la línea de hidratantes faciales y corporales son excelentes!
Elisa B.
One of the best hydrating, cheap cream. Super hydrating for super dry skin, nice perfume, fast absorbing but you can feel the skin hydrated for the hole day
Helena J.
I think the shampoos and stuff from garnier are better than their bodylotions. I think this is too creamy and has too much oil or something in it. Pricey it is okay but I would recommend it. I used this 2 times and it is not soo good.
Natasha P.
Kingston
Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion uploaded by Natasha P.
I love this. This is really great as it moisturized and quickly absorbed into my skin. The scent is floral with a hint of vanilla.. its thick and creamy and you only need a little to use and scent lasts quite a while. Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Mythic Olive Nourishing Lotion

Looking for your answer?