Garnier Ultimate Blends Body Honey Treasures Restoring Lotion uploaded by scarlet s.

BY GARNIER

Our most restoring blend for very dry skin

Formulated for very dry skin types, Honey Treasures Restoring Lotion is an expertly blended royal jelly cream with honey and bee propolis to leave skin naturally nourished and hydrated. Containing moisturising properties created by bees, Honey Treasures royal jelly body lotion is designed to hydrate and restore skin back to prime levels of smoothness. Scented with sweet honey and light floral notes, once applied the rich lotion is absorbed by skin instantly for quick outfit changes. Paraben-free and enriched with naturally derived extracts, skin is immediately soothed upon application and, day after day, skin becomes supple and softer.

Dermatologically tested.

How to Use:

Use daily, massaging thoroughly into skin. Do not apply on face.

scarlet s.
Devon, UK
I have this in the restoring serum which unfortunately I cannot find on here but both these do the same. Just ones a lotion and ones a serum. This is an amazing product! It’s affordable, has beautiful packaging and smells so good! It also is so effective and really does help restore and moisturise the hair! I highly recommend.
SARA C.
I really enjoy using this moisturizer - it has a consistency that isn't too runny or thick so it is quite easy to get moisturized into the skin quickly - something that is great when you are applying last minute. I love using this on my arms and legs and the smell is lovely and not too strong. It definitely keeps my skin hydrated for practically the whole day and I would certainly buy this again.
Samantha C.
belfast
Love this moisturiser - the bottle is a great size and lasts you so long (providing you don’t go overboard when putting it on) The smell is great too and it dries in so quick. The only downside is that I find my hands a little greasy after rubbing it in and usually have to wash them to get it off as I can never just rub it in. Would recommend and buy again.
Darci M.
Grays
Smells great. Keeps my skin feeling smooth, I have really dry skin but this gets rid of it completely. 100% would recommend - use most days but if I forget I still feel smooth from previous uses.
Shannon B.
birmingham
a gorgeous rich and sweet smelling body lotion. Love it as its not as thin as other lotion brands which means it's a lot more moisturising!
Abbie W.
My favourite lotion at the moment, great for all over body. Or areas of dry/ rough skin. Smells absolutely lovely too
Catarina R.
This hydrates the body super well, it's cheap, and smells sooooo good!!! I would recommend it to anyone. It's one of my faves!
Aya E.
منتج رائع ومفيد جدا جدا ومغذي وايضا مريح ولا يترك اثار للاشياء الغبر محبوب ظهورها وكمان اسعارهم مريحه ومنتجاتهم كلها جميله