Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo for 3X moisture* *With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Please tell me why you like this product and how this will help my hair ?
Has anyone with natural curly hair used this? Did it dry your hair out or still leave it oily and dirty?
How well does this product work for you? What do they mean by triple nutrition?
Start your review of Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo!
Product Highlights
...conditioning system thats not too heavy for my hair but actually helps repair my split ends and dry hair!!in reviews
They smell great and They did a good job on my hair I am a blonde going gray so my hair is colour treated and I have had no problems with it.in reviews
It makes your hair really soft and hydrated, can definitely help with split ends over time.in reviews
I had color treated hair so it was a bit dry and damaged to begin with.in reviews
Robin B.
Grand Haven, MI
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Robin B.
It smells great and is very silky feeling. A little goes a long way. I use this before a hair mask three times a week.
Jaclyn  T.
Greenville, KY
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn  T.
Purchased at: Dollar General
The smell of beautifully Citrus shampoo in the winter time is so relaxing! This is also PARABEN FREE! I definitely felt that this shampoo lathers very well and as i was washing it felt really clean and refreshed. I am definitely satisfied . I didnt feel as if my hair was weighed down at all, did see that my hair looked smoother and shinier! I would definitely reccomend if your hair is in need of some hydration!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Cynthia E.
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW💯 I use both shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner has a nice thick consistency. I just don’t think these products moisturized my hair like they said it would. The scent is a little overpowering, that I just couldn’t tolerate. I wouldn’t repurchase these products they’re lots of other choices with the same brand.
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
This brand is absolutely one of my favorites! It works well and is very effective when I apply it to my hair. After I use it my hair just feels so soft and clean and smells very fresh and healthy. It lasts for a long time. With the triple nutrition in it I know my hair is receiving the utmost care and quality. I definitely recommend this brand for sure!!!
Guillani  S.
Little Elm, TX
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Guillani  S.
Love how moisturizing this shampoo was. Easy to use [email protected] my scalp with kt !
Sehab  V.
Saint Peters, MO
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Sehab  V.
I bought this because I have dry skin and other shampoos would dry out my scalp too much. This shampoo provides good moisture, doesn't dry my skin, smells great, is a vegan formula, has a good lather, comes in a big bottle and lasts a long time.
Emely P.
Los Angeles
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: CVS
Shampoo con aceites esenciales, aguacate 🥑 aceite de oliva 🫒 y almendras, me gusta mucho como deja el cabello ☺️
Kaydence A.
Surprise, AZ
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Kaydence A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smelt pretty good, it applied well & was soft, but is not one of my favorite shampoos. I don’t think I would buy again, but I definitely got my use out of it & would recommend for almond/honey lovers!
Hawna W.
Rapid City, SD
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Hawna W.
This is an alright shampoo. The scent was very pleasant. It lathered up very much. I have dry hair so this was good for me. I usually buy other brands but would consider purchasing again.
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Garnier Triple Nutrition Shampoo uploaded by Luz R.
Me encanta su aroma, me deja el cabello muy suave y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo ya que se enreda mucho. El único inconveniente es que contiene sulfato y eso no lo hace mi shampoo preferido pero fuera de eso este me funciona bien a mi cabello. Pero por esa razón no lo uso mucho ya que quiero usar productos que no contengan sulfatos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...