BY GARNIER

Now, a cleanser that works 3 ways! Use either as a daily cleanser, exfoliating scrub, or purifying mask. The multi-tasking formula contains kaolin clay and polishing microbeads for super-smooth and radiant skin.dermatologist tested for safety. Ophthalmologist tested. Oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Allergy tested.daily cleanser: to wash away dirt and excess oil, and remove surfaceimpurities. Exfoliating scrub: to gently exfoliate away dead skin cells for super-smooth skin. 3 minute purifying mask: to detoxify skin and purify clogged pores.

Ingredients: 695037 3 Aqua/Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Menthol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Extract/Grape Fruit Water, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. B38222/1.

Garnier The Ultimate Cleanser
  • "Being that I have sensitive and oily skin it is really hard for me to find a cleanser that really works for my skin type. This is definitely my favorite! I've been using this product for about a year and have yet to replace it. I love that it has 3 different uses. It is a daily cleanser, exfoliating scrub and a mask! I also love that it's oil free because I have super oily skin. I generally use this everyday after I take my makeup off (great for everyday use.) A good size product for a great price and certainly does the job for me!" in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this to people who don't have sensitive/combination skin." in 2 reviews
  • "It has become my favorite face wash and it was the product that actually started my skincare obsession." in 1 review
  • "I started using this and the expert exfoliator (only these products, no toner nor moisturizer) three weeks ago and I have a brighter, somewhat dewy, more glowy skin." in 1 review
  • "I like to use it every morning when I wake up, and on Sunday's I use it as a mask and leave it on my face for several minutes." in 1 review
Courtney W.
Arkansas
Garnier The Ultimate Cleanser Garnier 3 Way Cleanser is a great product and very convenient 3-in-1 facial care. Not only is the green bottle super fun, but it smells good too. Garnier has been a favorite brand of mine for many, many years. It's oil free and wont clog your pores. Also, its dermatologist and allergy tested. If you haven't tried this product yet, you should see for yourself.
Amanda J.
First of all, I love the packaging! The bright green packaging just puts me in a good mood. I use this cleanser daily. It’s gentle on my skin and I love the way this product smells. I have not experienced any problems with breakouts while using this cleanser. It makes my skin super clean and super soft. Great product!
keli b.
Fort White, FL
Garnier makes some of my favorite facial products and the Ultimate Cleanser is amazing.  It is light and has a great scent.  It makes my skin very soft and it feels moisturized afterwards.  I will definitely keep using this product and it will be in my rotation for sure.
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
I use this as a mask on really really stubborn acne areas. I buy it at walmart. I always find myself going for this product when I get a stubborn breakout. It works great as a spot treatment mask. I like the packaging. I love the product definitely works well. Always use moisturizer afterwrds
Brianna J.
This product helped me out a lot when I was younger and had a lot of hormonal breakouts. This cleanser makes your skin feel cleansed and fresh. It is my absolute favorite, and it's also inexpensive!! It's great for oily skin.
Od.María F.
Orlando
Excelente para limpiar mi piel de cualquier impureza que haya quedado luego del maquillaje, me encanta su empaque y súper fácil de usar, el precio es excelente y trae muy buena cantidad de producto!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
I really enjoy using this. My only complaint is that it is not good for around the eye area. It does not remove my eye makeup well and little bits always get in my eyes no matter what. I enjoyed using this as a cleanser and as a mask, both ways seemed to actually help my oily skin. The only reason I am looking for something else is that I like an all-purpose cleanser that can remove my mascara as well but I would still repurchase and will come back to it if I cannot find what I am looking for.
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really like the fresh smell of this cleanser, and it seems to make my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated. It does make the skin feel a bit tight after use, and I think it was an affordable product, that you can get in many stores. I would say it is worth a try, to see if it works with your skin!
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
i am always all about trying new products to help keep my skin clean especially with how much makeup i wear! This 3 way cleanser is great helps clean my pores out keeps my skin feeling soft and refreshed and gives me an amazing glow after washing my face!
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
This product works well and has a very nice smell. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a great cleanser. You can find this at a Walmart and various other stores such as T-Kay’s.
Casi J.
Would this be a good wash for me? My skin is oily especially in the morning and at night. I also get blackheads and can't seem to get rid of them
Judy J.
Am I the only one who loves this?
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this face wash good for stubborn blackheads?