BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating

Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating

This super hydrating sheet mask formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and pomegranate extract deeply moisturizes and softens skin in just 15 minutes.

Do you prefer sheet masks like Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating or cream mask that then you have to remove with water like L'Oréal Paris Pure-Clay Clarify & Smooth Face Mask ?
Hey y’all what’s your guys favorite hydrating face mask?Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating
What's your favorite face mask ? Mine is Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating
Start your review of Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating!
Product Highlights
...amount of time! In addition, it's so hydrating and was gentle on even my sensitive skin!in reviews
Theosha L.
Bloomington, IL
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Theosha L.
The holes for the eyes and mouth could have been larger. The mask goes on fairly quickly with easy to follow instructions. The products soaks into clean skin and leaves it cool and soft to the touch. The scent is minimal. Very hydrating! I would recommend.
Savannah H.
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Savannah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating is a very great way to moisten your skin completely in only 15 minutes. This mask has super hydrating power with the help of pomegranates and hyaluronic acid. To use this mask carefully open the package and apply the white mask to your face. This mask is very cold and soothing. I noticed my skin was so hydrated afterward, that the next day I had one pimple..so if you already have oily skin this may not be the mask for you. All and all I love the mask and one pimple is ok if it means the rest of your face is quenched. I recommend this if you have very dry skin.
Rocio E.
N Miami Beach, FL
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Rocio E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This sheet mask is so good! Refreshing, easy to use and really hydrates your skin giving you a nice glow after using it. The mask is soaking in hyaluronic acid and pomegranate extract, so you’ll have plenty amount of product to put in your neck too, and is pretty big so it completely covers your face. Awesome!
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Purchased at: Big Lots
This was my first ever sheet mask. I wanted to check it out to try it for myself. I know some people like them some people don’t. I used it a couple hours before I went to bed. It is simple to use. A few things I didn’t like Were they’re extremely wet so as I was waiting the 15 minutes I would rub the excess into my neck and chest. It left a weird residue on my face after I had taken it off and massage the excess into my face. It did leave my skin looking great and hydrated when I woke up this morning. I don’t think these are something I would use on a regular basis but I would buy again on an occasional basis. Besides the weird residue I don’t really have anything bad to say about it other than it just may not be my thing. If you want it an Easy way to hydrate your face real quick this would be it and I would recommend it. I would re-purchase on occasion but I will also be trying other brands every now and then just to see what they’re like.
Clemence N.
GERMANTOWN , MD
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Clemence N.
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Clemence N.
I love sheet mask and I use it every 2 days to keep Face healthy, glowing and fresh. I LOVE ❤️ & HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: CVS
This mask was refreshing since it was in our cold garage. It hydrates and tightens skin and pores. It stings a little bit while on your face so if you don’t like that then this is not for you. It was cheap to get these and I would buy again. These masks are beard friendly since it’s a fabric mask and won’t tug on facial hair.
diaced C.
Worth, IL
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by diaced C.
Purchased at: CVS
I love sheet masks & the Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating is favorite one. It has Hyaluronic Acid & Pomegranate Extract & really hydrates my skin. I keep mine in the fridge & apply cold. This mask smells so good & the best part is that it contains so much product that I can get 2 uses from it. It makes my skin feel soft & lasts a long time.
..bambi ..
Midland , TX
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by ..bambi ..
Purchased at: Walmart
I received a couple of these as samples and I must say I’m pretty impressed. I’ve gone and purchased other ones but this is my favorite. Something i’ll start packing when i go on trips 😬
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Tong O.
It is not the most hydrating mask that I’ve tried. But no irritation which is good. I will not repurchase this mask. Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
Garnier The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask - Hydrating uploaded by Yesenia R.
Thanks Garnier for my two SkinActive New Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask 🥰 Can’t wait to try them and see how well it will or can work for my skin ❤️ @garnierusa

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria M.
il y a 4 mois
Saheri F. il y a 13 jours
Depends, if I see my skin too dirty I use clay, but If only needs hydratation I use sheet mask.
Isidora T.
il y a 7 mois
Iuliia B. il y a 7 mois
Yes! I love this one!!!! With this crazy Texas weather right now, it would be perfect to use it right now on my dry skin.....
Sky L.
San Antonio
il y a un an
Thamires N. il y a un an
Not at all. After use, I felt my skin smooth, moisture and bright. I recommend.
hilda R.