BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

Is it right for me?

This cushion-gel cleansing gelée transforms in contact with water to create a gently, cushioning foam on skin effectively removing dirt, oil and makeup. Formula with Citrus Extract and Hydroxy Acid boosts skin’s natural cell renewal. Skin is visibly fresher, smoother and more radiant from the first use.

-Dermatologist tested for safety
-Oil-free
-Gentle on skin

Results:

Skin is visibly fresher, smoother and more radiant from the first use.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-8, Coco-Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Geraniol, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. B158056/1.

Usage:

Moisten hands and face. Pump cleansing gelée into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine

Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Lotion

How do I use it together

After cleansing, apply your favorite Garnier moisturizer.

Does it work well for acne prone skin?
Does this work well on any type of skin?
What do you think about this? Do you recommend?
Start your review of Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee!
How would you rate this product?
Kathleen  G.
Jackson, NJ
This Garnier cleanser is one of my favorites. It is so gentle for being a gel cleanser and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I found this originally at a store while visiting in MA called Ocean State Job Lot for $1.99 a bottle so I tried it. After two days I went back and bought a case of it. I absolutely love it and am glad I bought so many because I’m having a problem finding it now! Would highly recommend!
Sherry D.
Sacramento, CA
I used to to cleanse my face morning and night. It is gentle, perfect for removing makeup. I purchased it at CVS on sale. It was a fresh scent.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
This cleanser is able to thoroughly cleanse my skin without leaving it dry. It has a light citrus scent and has lasted me a very long time as I only need a small amount to cleanse my face with. I have combo skin with an oily t zone and I currently use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2. The pairing is inseparable and I'll definitely be purchasing this again!
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
2,080 reviews
My review from 2013 when I used this... I've been using this for the past month and LOVE IT!!! *Foams up great! a little goes a very long way *Light citrus scent is light and not overbearing. *Doesn't dry out my skin...makes my skin feel normal. *No breakouts while using this..works great on my oily/combo skin. *Rinses off good After using this and I use toner or astringent I always notice how clean my cotton square is! Usually with other cleansers my cotton pad is gross lol but not with this cleanser.... that I give HG status to! 100% repurchase!!!!!!
Elizabeth S.
Mcallen, TX
Garnier's best kept secret! My face is a combination between dry and oily with the lovely presence of red uneven skin tone and large pores. A wonderful stranger referred me to this gem and I buy 2 every time I get my hands on a bottle. My smooth, baby face, fresh smelling face gets compliments all the time. More girls need to try this and love your face again seriously! #influensterBowl #walkonproduct
Vanessa  T.
Chula Vista, CA
Smooth and cleanses my skin from oil and dirt. I love the scent snd the gel texture of it. I use this day and night. I did not experience dryness and breakout.
Maria N.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this cleanser and am disappointed that I stopped seeing it in stores. I love it so much it is the only reason I came to the Garnier site to see if I could still buy it. The best thing about it is that it really exfoliates and gets rid of all the dullness without irritating like many scrubs can. It is so gentle, yet so effective. I have noticed a big difference for the worst after having to switch to another, more expensive product when I couldn't find this in stores anymore. I am stocking up with an online purchase for fear they might discontinue it altogether. Please don't stop making this!
Sarah O.
Bowie, MD
Purchased at: Safeway
This was a good facewash. To be honest, nothing really stood out with it aside from it smelling clean, and keeping my face clear of breakouts.
Lillian M.
Antlers
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really do like it because it keeps my skin clean and I would buy it again i would pay less for it and give it to someone for Christmas
Terra P.
east wenatchee
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing product once you use this you won't think twice about buying it again all skin types not tested on animals