Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee uploaded by Camila M.Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee uploaded by Samantha D.

BY GARNIER

Is it right for me?

This cushion-gel cleansing gelée transforms in contact with water to create a gently, cushioning foam on skin effectively removing dirt, oil and makeup. Formula with Citrus Extract and Hydroxy Acid boosts skin’s natural cell renewal. Skin is visibly fresher, smoother and more radiant from the first use.

-Dermatologist tested for safety
-Oil-free
-Gentle on skin

Results:

Skin is visibly fresher, smoother and more radiant from the first use.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Peg-8, Coco-Betaine, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Acer Saccharinum Extract/Sugar Maple Extract, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citronellol, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Geraniol, Glycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. B158056/1.

Usage:

Moisten hands and face. Pump cleansing gelée into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine

Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Lotion

How do I use it together

After cleansing, apply your favorite Garnier moisturizer.

Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
Need a light? Just use my skin! Jk! But seriously this Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee has take my skin from dull to SUPER glow-y. Even if you have clear skin, you need this! It doesn’t over dry, which is a concern for me with some cleansers as they can “clean” too good! You have to try this!
Yevheniia S.
New Castle
Favorite cleanser for the last 3 years, I’m using it with a toner from this series. It cleans well and doesn’t dry my normal skin. Doesn’t clean a long lasting products and it’s better not to clean your eyes with it cause it can irritate them.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
This left my face a bit on the dry side. I didn't like it, so gave it to my best friend who absolutely loved it. She said it left her face feeling clean and soft
Karina C.
chicago
Annie R.
Lawrenceville
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It makes my skin feel smooth and clean. I think I found it at CVS years ago but it’s difficult to find now. Very reasonable price for such a good cleanser and I will definitely buy it again if I can ever find it.
Jody B.
Tucson
Love love love this product it smells amazing easy to apply nice packaging good for all skin types well worth the price give it ah try ladies and see what you have been missing 😘😘😘💗💗💗💗💗🙈💯👌
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
This leaving conditioner smells sooo nice I just love this product and the way it works in my hair. It has a nice feel to it and works great in my hair. The product makes my hair look nice and shiny and I feel like it definitely improves the look of my hair and makes it look very healthy and hydrated.
Kathleen M.
Kent, OH
I really like this cleanser. It's not too think but not too viscous either. The viscosity is just a little thinner than a serum, but it foams up so nicely. I always feel refreshed after washing my face with this in the morning.
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
Love the smell and the feeling of this product! It's super affordable as well for the product which is nice! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either! This product is definitely a good staple for your medicine cabinet
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
What do you think about this? Do you recommend?
Fatiah Rebbekkah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work well on any type of skin?
Tara M.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?