BY GARNIER

Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Daisy A.
This product is a 8/10. I liked it and hated the product. It is effective but I didn't like the feeling when it was on. With this product I am a first time user. I bought this product at walmart. There is room for improvement to this product I would still rate it a 8/10.
CINDY M.
I love this, i started with this product by a free sample I received and I loved it which I started buying the full size product, the price is so affordable, and this is a vey nice moisturizer!
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have large pores and a lot of dead skin on my face. This product helps gently exfoliate and clean my skin. I am always left with dmooth and silky face. I love it
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Katelyn E.
I like how this is no mess and it applies really easily. It exceeded my expectations because there has not been anything like this. It is super gentle on my face and it is really effective. I will be buying it again.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
Love moisturizers and this one is very light weight and smooth on your face. Purchased at Target and it is a great value not overly priced at all. This was exactly what I expected and love it. I will buy this product again a again love the smoothness.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Not my favorite products from this line there came outs with so many better products this one is a kind of a disappointment.didn't really help my acne very much.
Estefy V.
This another one of my favorite products to wash my face, it really keeps your skin moisturized and clean. It is gentle for your skin and it is especially good if you have dry skin because it isnt as harsh on your skin.
Heather D.
I don't really have any complaints about this product. I really appreciated the roll on feature, and it worked pretty well for the most part. I just think there was room for improvement, and that it's a little pricey for the life expectancy.