BeautyFaceFacial SkincareGarnier
Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask

Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask

Minimizes the look of pores, purifies and refreshes

Is this product good for sensitive, dry skin?
Hi, I'm curious as most sheet masks I have used are for hydrating and brightening. Do you apply this the same ? Or do you need gentle rubbing etc?
Start your review of Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask!
Product Highlights
...reduced, immediately after use. It’s super affordable and great for sensitive skin.in reviews
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
I love a good mask that cleans the buildup gunk out of your pores. I feel like charcoal cleans deep and purifies the skin. After 15 minutes my skin looked and felt refreshed. What's not to love 🖤🖤 #maskmoment #sheetmask #influenster
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,983 reviews
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love doing sheet masks and try to use them about two to three times a week. Lately with the humidity and wearing a mask my pores have been a bit congested. I have sensitive skin, so the weather and the mask has been irritating my skin. I love Garnier masks, and this one is perfect to help purify my pores. It has charcoal which draws oil and impurities out of the pores and also Hyaluronic acid to give my skin moisture as well.
Fabie T.
Norwalk, CT
Garnier SkinActive Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask has nice sleek packaging with very clear instructions on the back. I loved everything about it and the package was easy to open. Inside was a black mask that looked cloth like and was full of product. It was soft and easy to unfold but that was okay with me. The product felt nice going on and smoothing it down was rather easy. The mask itself was rather large so it covered a lot of area, even went up to my hairline and got my tiny widow's peak covered. All in All, this product was amazing and I'm still using it.
Tracy  V.
Los Angeles, CA
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Tracy  V.
Purchased at: CVS
Muy buena limpiando y refrescando la piel. Las sheetmask de garnier son las que más me han gustado. 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
aerin B.
Everett, PA
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by aerin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried one of these for the first time abd it made my fsce glow so nicely. I love how gentle it was on my skin. Left my face feeling so soft and nice. I def will be buying a few more of these to try they are so nice to use. Im very big about skin care and these are great and budget friendly
Zarwa K.
Staten Island, NY
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Zarwa K.
Purchased at: CVS
Really hydrated my skin... I felt cool effect after applying.. Really liked it.. Recommended.
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
This is a nice sheet mask from Garnier. This mask contains charcoal and algae to draw out impurities that clog pores. Per the instructions I applied the face mask for 15 minutes. My face felt hydrated and refreshed after using. Great mask.
Christina  G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,195 reviews
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Christina  G.
Purchased at: CVS
Ok I’ve used this mask twice loved it and couldn’t find it anywhere after that until I went to CVS this morning and it was there I love this mask and everything about it the packaging the price the way my skin feels and looks afterwards I’m in love with this mask I bought enough to hold me off and I would highly recommend you try it at least
Natasha H.
San Diego, CA
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask uploaded by Natasha H.
Great quality face mask! The material of the mask itself is sturdy and will definitely not rip easily! It actually fits my face pretty well, with help from the pre-made slits for easy adjustment. It smells nice, but it’s not an overpowering scent for those that don’t do well with heavily fragrances masks. The ingredients list is awesome and everything you want in a charcoal face mask!
Kien S.
Springfield , VA
This is my first ever non-Asian sheet mask. Honestly, I didn't have much hope for the product but I was wrong. It is very hydrating and soothing. One more thing that I really like about this mask is that it fits my face perfectly, especially around the nose, forehead and undereye area.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
il y a 2 ans
I just got the Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask. When is best to apply it? Before or after or during my regular skincare routine?
Lisa B. il y a 2 ans
begore so your poors are open to your other products to sink in! also try dermaplaning!! does wonders
Melissa K.
il y a 3 ans
I really enjoyed the aftermath and effects of Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask but there is just one slight problem which I'm worried about. When I tried on this mask it was alright at first but it gave a small burning and stingy sensation, not that it was anything extreme or left any bad reaction to my skin but it just felt slightly uncomfortable because of it. I would really love to try out this product again as it was absolutely bomb just that I would like to know if the slight uncomfortable feeling is normal.🙌🌸
lolit B. il y a 2 ans
It's great I tried it and the result was very satisfying Moisturizing and refreshing mask