BY GARNIER

Emily B.
Hanwell, London
This is one of my favourite summer products (but I use it all year round because it's so good!). It has a beautiful smell, and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for ages. It's also very reasonably priced and does exactly what it promises, giving you lightly tanned skin that looks and feels natural and moisturised.
Chanpreet W.
Essex/London
I love how this lotion gives me a really lovely golden glow! It gives me a sun-kissed look throughout the year and can be built up 'naturally' - which I like. I prefer to apply this lotion at night as I feel it settles into the skin better for the next day (also it's one less thing to do in the morning). For anyone who wants to try this, be warned your palms can become bright orange! I recommend using a professional tan mitten i.e. the FakeBake Mitten.
kouache r.
oran
the GARNIER BODY intensive 7days
repairing lotion,hydration felt up to 7 days
- immediately : flaky,rough skin feels relieved and softened.
- after 7 days : *dryness -49%
*roughness -25%
*suppleness +26%
- after a month of use : hydration is so intense šŸ‘Œ
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
I bought this after I'd seen someone rave about it, I am sooooo white and being a mum of 2 can't always be bothered to apply fake tan all the time, so I thought I'd try this..... wow!! one application and I already can see a nice golden colour on my skin.... highly impressed with this, I'll keep applying over the next few days, it's so easy to use just like Applying moisturiser to your skin, must wash your hands afterwards though but definitely a new favourite for me *** UPDATE *** loving the colour this gives you, but it smells really strong and I always feel like I need to have a wash so that part is a big thumbs down for me.... it's a great product though but I couldn't wear it every day which is kind of missing the point....
Vicky B.
This is amazing. I use it to keep my fake tan looking dark and patch less. This product is amazing. If your light skinned start with light if not if your feeling good go with dark. I recommend this product to everyone.

Please excuse my in pedicured feet
Lauren B.
This product smells amazing, there's no beefy fake tan smell but just apricot everywhere you go. It gives you a really healthy glow and moisturizes the body so well, I'd say it takes around 3-4 applications to really see results but I did applied it everyday after a shower and my skin never felt or looked better. Also, it's cheap so it's a win win.
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
This is one of my favourite moisturising lotions with built in natural looking tan. Perfect for this time of year when your legs on show again as it starts to get warmer . It's really inexpensive I usually buy on offer in Asda. Absorbs very quickly applied daily will build a gradual natural tan and leave your skin super smooth. I love the soft scent of apricots too. Does what it says on the tin x No horrible self tan smell either
Cerys J.
Absolutely love this product. I have never self tanned before so I decided try this gradual tanner. The scent I noticed is lovely and sweet. I was shocked when the lotion came out white but don't let that fool you. It gave me a lovely colour and I was most happy with 2 layers of this on. My experience it hasn't stained any sheets or bedding as I apply after a bath before I go bed. Their isn't any streaking and leaves you with the sun kissed glow it promises. 100% satisfaction with this product
Mia A.
Been using this product for years & it is a product that I can trust! You can see the tan on my arms in the picture. Great for dry skin as it is a moisturizer and will give you a summer glow. Product makes me feel healthier & more attractive, cannot live without! Great price, definitely recommend!
sharon O.
This product is amazing it moisturises without living your skin feeling wet and smells good too. I use it even when it is cooler and it still works well on my skin. I usually get it on buy one get the next half price and it last me a long time until the next offer comes along. I highly recommend it.