BY GARNIER

sharon O.
This product is amazing it moisturises without living your skin feeling wet and smells good too. I use it even when it is cooler and it still works well on my skin. I usually get it on buy one get the next half price and it last me a long time until the next offer comes along. I highly recommend it.
Georgia C.
Norwich , Norfolk
I love the glow this lotion gives me, looks really natural and leaves your skin feeling amazing. It builds naturally, you probably need to use a mit with this or your hands can turn orange. Cheap and cheerful, smells nice too, buy it every single summer.
Eve F.
Guildford
You know when you get out of the shower and you see and feel yourself ashy? This really helped my skin come back to life especially after being under the sun. Smell is nice, it is not as heavy as some body lotions. I would get it again and this does not break the bank either! I have other versions beside the summer one too.
Chanpreet W.
Essex/London
I love how this lotion gives me a really lovely golden glow! It gives me a sun-kissed look throughout the year and can be built up 'naturally' - which I like. I prefer to apply this lotion at night as I feel it settles into the skin better for the next day (also it's one less thing to do in the morning). For anyone who wants to try this, be warned your palms can become bright orange! I recommend using a professional tan mitten i.e. the FakeBake Mitten.
caoimhe f.
kerry
Omg do I love this ! It has saved me sooooo many times I love it! Ya last forever on me ! Scent is realllly nice not lk a fake tan smell! About twice a week I use this ! Alll ways but it love it so much
Katherine D.
I bought this whilst it was on sale at Boots and I’m definitely not disappointed! It only took me a couple of days to notice the gradual tan. It smells lovely, isn’t streaky and doesn’t stain your bed sheets!
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
This is a brilliant product! If you're looking for a super cheap natural tan this is the best I've tried!!!! The best thing is that you can build it up with several layers or just one to keep it quite subtle depending on the look you're going for! Would defenitly recommend for fair skin as well.
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
Been using this for at least ten years! This is the only tanning product I use and I find two or three applications of this gives me a lovely natural deep tan that last well. I use it all year round and I prefer it to everything else I've tried and it's so easy! It smells nice and I can use it as a daily moisturiser so I don't need to be sitting for 8 hours looking like I've had a mud bath to be tanned. It's often on three for two or half price so I stock up when it is.
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
I use this lotrelly everyday!!!! It is the best I've found. I'm naturally really pale but I put this on every day and it gives a beautiful colour that dries quickly with no streaks xx
kouache r.
oran
the GARNIER BODY intensive 7days
repairing lotion,hydration felt up to 7 days
- immediately : flaky,rough skin feels relieved and softened.
- after 7 days : *dryness -49%
*roughness -25%
*suppleness +26%
- after a month of use : hydration is so intense 👌