BY GARNIER

OLIVIA -.
PARIS
Et la petite crème pour l’été pour hydrater ma peau après des heures de bronzage. J’adore la texture.
Alicia T.
Gloucestershire
The product gives a really nice natural glow after it develops. I wouldn’t say you could use it to make you really tanned as it doesn’t say that’s what it’s for. All in all the product smells good and is a great product for a sun kissed look
Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
This body lotion is great for the start of summer when you just want a nice glow, it smells amazing and looks so natural! Its not sticky and doesn’t leave any transfer on clothes. If you apply it everyday you can maintain a really nice moisturised tan and its so easy to do. Have bought this many times and will continue to do so!
sharon O.
This product is amazing it moisturises without living your skin feeling wet and smells good too. I use it even when it is cooler and it still works well on my skin. I usually get it on buy one get the next half price and it last me a long time until the next offer comes along. I highly recommend it.
Georgia C.
Copford, Colchester
I love the glow this lotion gives me, looks really natural and leaves your skin feeling amazing. It builds naturally, you probably need to use a mit with this or your hands can turn orange. Cheap and cheerful, smells nice too, buy it every single summer.
Eve F.
Guildford
You know when you get out of the shower and you see and feel yourself ashy? This really helped my skin come back to life especially after being under the sun. Smell is nice, it is not as heavy as some body lotions. I would get it again and this does not break the bank either! I have other versions beside the summer one too.
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
I love how this lotion gives me a really lovely golden glow! It gives me a sun-kissed look throughout the year and can be built up 'naturally' - which I like. I prefer to apply this lotion at night as I feel it settles into the skin better for the next day (also it's one less thing to do in the morning). For anyone who wants to try this, be warned your palms can become bright orange! I recommend using a professional tan mitten i.e. the FakeBake Mitten.
caoimhe f.
kerry
Omg do I love this ! It has saved me sooooo many times I love it! Ya last forever on me ! Scent is realllly nice not lk a fake tan smell! About twice a week I use this ! Alll ways but it love it so much
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
This is a brilliant product! If you're looking for a super cheap natural tan this is the best I've tried!!!! The best thing is that you can build it up with several layers or just one to keep it quite subtle depending on the look you're going for! Would defenitly recommend for fair skin as well.
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
Been using this for at least ten years! This is the only tanning product I use and I find two or three applications of this gives me a lovely natural deep tan that last well. I use it all year round and I prefer it to everything else I've tried and it's so easy! It smells nice and I can use it as a daily moisturiser so I don't need to be sitting for 8 hours looking like I've had a mud bath to be tanned. It's often on three for two or half price so I stock up when it is.