BY GARNIER

Charlie S.
I put this on usually on a night out it smells really nice and gives a nice golden colour. I also put it on top of other tans just to top it up. It easily washes off and easily to build up if you use it on its own
Emily T.
If your wanting a self tanner that lasts, doesn't have that horrible look on your skin when it's coming off and also lasts and you can build the colour up, this is perfect. It also smells good to! But it does leave your body feeling smooth as ever!
Kerry B.
Birmingham , United Kingdom
It leaves your skin soft and looking tanned for up to 2-3 weeks. It is very good value and was half price at Boots, so very happy considering it was 400ml. It's smells lovely and doesn't leave any streak marks!
Alison L.
I adore this product! It's really good especially because fake tan is too dark for me! It's affordable! It's really long lasting and perfect for any skin tome! I WILL continue to repurchase this product!
Ocean R.
Love this product, great long lasting results. But it is a bit oily after application. This product is a bit pricey but it has good results. It's got a nice summery scent. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Sianna J.
Trowbridge
Gives a beautiful tan that is build-able but personally, I don't like the scent of it because it is very strong. I got mine in Superdrug/Boots (GB) and is super affordable.
Amber G.
brighouse
I would use this in place of fake tan any day. I use it before I go to bed and I have a beautifull natural tan in the morning which can be built upon. It also doesn't wash off straight away which I find is a good thing. On top of all this, it moisturises all day
Ella J.
I've used this products in the past and it left me with a lovely golden glow and smelt amazing! It leaves you moisturiser without the greasy feeling
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Absolutely love this gradual tanning moisturiser. The apricot smell is lovely and the overall product leaves a non streaky lovely golden tan.
leah b.
Hatfield , Hertfordshire
Not good don't try it I just ewww umm don't like itt omg I don't so yes do not get it it is not worth it don' get itnhednd djdjfkfdj