BY GARNIER

Kerry B.
Birmingham , United Kingdom
It leaves your skin soft and looking tanned for up to 2-3 weeks. It is very good value and was half price at Boots, so very happy considering it was 400ml. It's smells lovely and doesn't leave any streak marks!
Emily T.
If your wanting a self tanner that lasts, doesn't have that horrible look on your skin when it's coming off and also lasts and you can build the colour up, this is perfect. It also smells good to! But it does leave your body feeling smooth as ever!
Caira-Jayne P.
I love this product and the results... if you apply it evenly! If you don't it does look very patchy and not nice. It also smells divine! I love the apricot smell, it makes your skin smell amazing afterwards!
Alison L.
I adore this product! It's really good especially because fake tan is too dark for me! It's affordable! It's really long lasting and perfect for any skin tome! I WILL continue to repurchase this product!
Ocean R.
Love this product, great long lasting results. But it is a bit oily after application. This product is a bit pricey but it has good results. It's got a nice summery scent. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Christian B.
For years I had been using jergens natural glow tanner but the scent left a lot to be desired. I found this product at a reasonable price while on holidays in Ireland and decided to give it a go. The fragrance is much nicer than jergens although I find after a few hours the peachy smell disapates and there is a subtle self tanner scent. It provides a nice color after only a few applications and is also fairly moisturizing. Really enjoyed this product the only down side it that there isn't much in the bottle and if you are applying it to your entire body it will run out after a short period of time. Worth trying and I will probably repurchase next time I'm in Dublin.
Sophie H.
St.andrews , ['', '', 'Scotland']
This product leaves such a gorgeous colour it's just a little bit patchy if u sleep on it, but I use it in the shower and it works amazing! I bought it from Superdrug, yes I would buy again and recommend to others
Sianna J.
Trowbridge
Gives a beautiful tan that is build-able but personally, I don't like the scent of it because it is very strong. I got mine in Superdrug/Boots (GB) and is super affordable.
Cerys J.
Absolutely love this product. I have never self tanned before so I decided try this gradual tanner. The scent I noticed is lovely and sweet. I was shocked when the lotion came out white but don't let that fool you. It gave me a lovely colour and I was most happy with 2 layers of this on. My experience it hasn't stained any sheets or bedding as I apply after a bath before I go bed. Their isn't any streaking and leaves you with the sun kissed glow it promises. 100% satisfaction with this product
Mia A.
Been using this product for years & it is a product that I can trust! You can see the tan on my arms in the picture. Great for dry skin as it is a moisturizer and will give you a summer glow. Product makes me feel healthier & more attractive, cannot live without! Great price, definitely recommend!