BY GARNIER

Vicky B.
This is amazing. I use it to keep my fake tan looking dark and patch less. This product is amazing. If your light skinned start with light if not if your feeling good go with dark. I recommend this product to everyone.

Please excuse my in pedicured feet
Megann F.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
This product is amazing at creating a gentle sun kissed look as its title suggests. It dries quickly but doesn't actually process for a rather while afterwards and can appear a little streaky in some lights if layered on oddly. A great product either way (probably just streaky because I'm bad at putting tanner on)
Victoria S.
Chard, ['', '', 'Somerset']
Love this. Easy to apply and long lasting. Builds up gradually so avoids any harsh lines and orange hands. It is a moisturises so leaves the skin super soft and gentle. Bottle lasts along time and easy to get out of. Only downfall is the smell, does smell like fake tan and lingers for a while!
Lauren M.
Love this product! Use it mainly on my face I apply it every morning and night and it leaves me with a gorgeous natural tan all year round. It has a beautiful apricot scent. Definitely going to continue buying this when it runs out there is so much product in the bottle it lasts me months.
member-eaed5b6ef
Stockport, Cheshire
Love this stuff, don't go away without it. It's on offer in boots at the moment just as I am going on holiday, it's a great tinted moisturiser. I use this after my shower and it gives me a nice glow as it locks in my natural tan but also adds a bit too. Take this away all the time and it's a repeat purchase of mine. You can even wear this in the uk if you just want a tint of colour.
Saoirse W.
Copnor, Hampshire
Love this product so much, it gives me a natural tan over the course of a few days, it has a really nice smell to it and never fails to impress me. The only down side is you start to see the tan fading if you don't apply it everyday or every other day
Abbie W.
Leicester
this leaves such a good golden glowwy tan which isn't streaky at all. i layer it over a mousse tan and works so good!!! it lasts so long and smells so good. the price makes it so so repurchasable and can be bought from so many places in the UK
The best fake tan I have ever used, smells amazing, no steaks,no horrid tan smell, just a gorgeous golden glow and you get results in only one application, so perfect if you wanted to build a gradual natural tan!! Definitely give it 5stars!!
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
This is a perfect self tanner. It doesn't leave streaks or smell horrible. Doesn't leave funny horrible patches when it's coming off. It is easily blended to make the tan darker. Also leaves your skin feeling clean, smooth and hydrated
Elle M.
This gradual fake tan is time consuming and ends out streaky I have used it once and it's not long lasting it's goes orange , at the start the scent is apricot but changes to a biscuity coffee smell I would recommend to those who are more used to apply fake tan lotions x