BY GARNIER

Moriah P.
I just used this for the first time yesterday after my shower & I am pleasantly surprised. I'm paper-white-pale & one layer of this has turned my skin into a lovely, lightly tanned shade. This is my first time using any self tanner because I've always worried that these products will turn out streaky or look orange once the color has developed, but I have zero streaks & there isn't the slightest bit of orange. I've always wondered if undertones may play a role in the way the color looks on different people (my undertone is neutral). Overall, I'm really happy with this product & excited to see how another layer does with my skin. 👍👍👍
Rachel C.
Monks lode, Didcot
I love this product it is one of my holy grails for the summer! It is so moisturising with is a big plus for me because I have got dry skin it gives you a love sun kissed glow through out the whole year if you keep using it. If you are thinking about buying this product make sure you use a self tanning mitt because it has a hint of self tan in it. A big plus is that it smells nice because it has a hint of Apricot extract so it does not have that horrible fake tan smell. Hope this has helped.
Erica B.
Dublin
I was always sceptical when I was thinking of buying this product as you can't see it go on the skin and as it is tinted was nervous for how it would turn out. After being away in the sun and unhappy with my tan I decided to get this product to hopefully add a needed boost to my natural tan.
It applies evenly and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky and leaves your skin with a gorgeous glow and moisturises well. The smell however is strong but overall a great product
Melissa S.
For a tanning lotion, this one is the nicest I've tried. It goes on easily with no streaks, gives a good tan colour and smells nice at the same time. The lotion dries in fast and can be applied several times to get the colour you desire. It's inexpensive and the bottle lasts for a few applications. I would recommend to anyone who is wanting to try a new tanning lotion and is good for people who have dry skin. Garnier Summer Body Lotion (deep) 250ml
Truli D.
Folkestone
For a quick and easy applying tanning moisturiser this is great. It's easily accessible at all drug stores and is so reasonably priced! It lasts a long time and there are always deals. Would 100% recommend and will definitely purchase more! It hydrates skin so nicely after showers / baths and hasn't gone streaky once! No need for mitts & other utensils to apply with! Only issue is that if you are looking to be extra dark it will take a couple of layers.
Amber-May M.
Clarke Road, Norwich
I swear by this product. I use it at least three times a week, it never goes patchy. I normally buy the 400ml bottle when it's on offer in Boots or Superdrug and stock up. It fades nicely although I do sometimes get a build up on my armpits & elbows if I don't exfoliate daily. I really enjoy the smell of this product, and personally don't think that it leaves that 'biscuity' fake tan small behind.
Chloe P.
Dublin
Such a fab product! I use this in summer when it's too hot to layer on heavy false tans. This gives such a natural bronze glow, and scrubs off so easily, and layers even better! I bought this in boots thinking it was body moisturiser and ended up loving the glow it gave me! Also doesn't cling to any dry patches, but actually moisturised me too!
kouache r.
oran
the GARNIER BODY intensive 7days
repairing lotion,hydration felt up to 7 days
- immediately : flaky,rough skin feels relieved and softened.
- after 7 days : *dryness -49%
*roughness -25%
*suppleness +26%
- after a month of use : hydration is so intense 👌
Vicky B.
This is amazing. I use it to keep my fake tan looking dark and patch less. This product is amazing. If your light skinned start with light if not if your feeling good go with dark. I recommend this product to everyone.

Please excuse my in pedicured feet
Megann F.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
This product is amazing at creating a gentle sun kissed look as its title suggests. It dries quickly but doesn't actually process for a rather while afterwards and can appear a little streaky in some lights if layered on oddly. A great product either way (probably just streaky because I'm bad at putting tanner on)