BY GARNIER

Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
I bought this after I'd seen someone rave about it, I am sooooo white and being a mum of 2 can't always be bothered to apply fake tan all the time, so I thought I'd try this..... wow!! one application and I already can see a nice golden colour on my skin.... highly impressed with this, I'll keep applying over the next few days, it's so easy to use just like Applying moisturiser to your skin, must wash your hands afterwards though but definitely a new favourite for me *** UPDATE *** loving the colour this gives you, but it smells really strong and I always feel like I need to have a wash so that part is a big thumbs down for me.... it's a great product though but I couldn't wear it every day which is kind of missing the point....
Deborah H.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
This is one of my favourite moisturising lotions with built in natural looking tan. Perfect for this time of year when your legs on show again as it starts to get warmer . It's really inexpensive I usually buy on offer in Asda. Absorbs very quickly applied daily will build a gradual natural tan and leave your skin super smooth. I love the soft scent of apricots too. Does what it says on the tin x No horrible self tan smell either
Lauren B.
This product smells amazing, there's no beefy fake tan smell but just apricot everywhere you go. It gives you a really healthy glow and moisturizes the body so well, I'd say it takes around 3-4 applications to really see results but I did applied it everyday after a shower and my skin never felt or looked better. Also, it's cheap so it's a win win.
Emily B.
Hanwell, London
This is one of my favourite summer products (but I use it all year round because it's so good!). It has a beautiful smell, and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for ages. It's also very reasonably priced and does exactly what it promises, giving you lightly tanned skin that looks and feels natural and moisturised.
Moriah P.
I just used this for the first time yesterday after my shower & I am pleasantly surprised. I'm paper-white-pale & one layer of this has turned my skin into a lovely, lightly tanned shade. This is my first time using any self tanner because I've always worried that these products will turn out streaky or look orange once the color has developed, but I have zero streaks & there isn't the slightest bit of orange. I've always wondered if undertones may play a role in the way the color looks on different people (my undertone is neutral). Overall, I'm really happy with this product & excited to see how another layer does with my skin. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Rachel C.
Monks lode, Didcot
I love this product it is one of my holy grails for the summer! It is so moisturising with is a big plus for me because I have got dry skin it gives you a love sun kissed glow through out the whole year if you keep using it. If you are thinking about buying this product make sure you use a self tanning mitt because it has a hint of self tan in it. A big plus is that it smells nice because it has a hint of Apricot extract so it does not have that horrible fake tan smell. Hope this has helped.
Erica B.
Dublin
I was always sceptical when I was thinking of buying this product as you can't see it go on the skin and as it is tinted was nervous for how it would turn out. After being away in the sun and unhappy with my tan I decided to get this product to hopefully add a needed boost to my natural tan.
It applies evenly and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky and leaves your skin with a gorgeous glow and moisturises well. The smell however is strong but overall a great product
Melissa S.
For a tanning lotion, this one is the nicest I've tried. It goes on easily with no streaks, gives a good tan colour and smells nice at the same time. The lotion dries in fast and can be applied several times to get the colour you desire. It's inexpensive and the bottle lasts for a few applications. I would recommend to anyone who is wanting to try a new tanning lotion and is good for people who have dry skin. Garnier Summer Body Lotion (deep) 250ml
Truli D.
Folkestone
For a quick and easy applying tanning moisturiser this is great. It's easily accessible at all drug stores and is so reasonably priced! It lasts a long time and there are always deals. Would 100% recommend and will definitely purchase more! It hydrates skin so nicely after showers / baths and hasn't gone streaky once! No need for mitts & other utensils to apply with! Only issue is that if you are looking to be extra dark it will take a couple of layers.
Chloe P.
Dublin
Such a fab product! I use this in summer when it's too hot to layer on heavy false tans. This gives such a natural bronze glow, and scrubs off so easily, and layers even better! I bought this in boots thinking it was body moisturiser and ended up loving the glow it gave me! Also doesn't cling to any dry patches, but actually moisturised me too!