BY GARNIER

Katherine D.
I bought this whilst it was on sale at Boots and I’m definitely not disappointed! It only took me a couple of days to notice the gradual tan. It smells lovely, isn’t streaky and doesn’t stain your bed sheets!
sharon O.
This product is amazing it moisturises without living your skin feeling wet and smells good too. I use it even when it is cooler and it still works well on my skin. I usually get it on buy one get the next half price and it last me a long time until the next offer comes along. I highly recommend it.
Emily C.
Immingham, Linconshire
This is a brilliant product! If you're looking for a super cheap natural tan this is the best I've tried!!!! The best thing is that you can build it up with several layers or just one to keep it quite subtle depending on the look you're going for! Would defenitly recommend for fair skin as well.
caoimhe f.
kerry
Omg do I love this ! It has saved me sooooo many times I love it! Ya last forever on me ! Scent is realllly nice not lk a fake tan smell! About twice a week I use this ! Alll ways but it love it so much
Stephanie A.
Kings Norton , Birmingham
I use this lotrelly everyday!!!! It is the best I've found. I'm naturally really pale but I put this on every day and it gives a beautiful colour that dries quickly with no streaks xx
Georgia C.
Copford, Colchester
I love the glow this lotion gives me, looks really natural and leaves your skin feeling amazing. It builds naturally, you probably need to use a mit with this or your hands can turn orange. Cheap and cheerful, smells nice too, buy it every single summer.
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
I bought this after I'd seen someone rave about it, I am sooooo white and being a mum of 2 can't always be bothered to apply fake tan all the time, so I thought I'd try this..... wow!! one application and I already can see a nice golden colour on my skin.... highly impressed with this, I'll keep applying over the next few days, it's so easy to use just like Applying moisturiser to your skin, must wash your hands afterwards though but definitely a new favourite for me *** UPDATE *** loving the colour this gives you, but it smells really strong and I always feel like I need to have a wash so that part is a big thumbs down for me.... it's a great product though but I couldn't wear it every day which is kind of missing the point....
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
This is one of my favourite moisturising lotions with built in natural looking tan. Perfect for this time of year when your legs on show again as it starts to get warmer . It's really inexpensive I usually buy on offer in Asda. Absorbs very quickly applied daily will build a gradual natural tan and leave your skin super smooth. I love the soft scent of apricots too. Does what it says on the tin x No horrible self tan smell either
Lauren B.
This product smells amazing, there's no beefy fake tan smell but just apricot everywhere you go. It gives you a really healthy glow and moisturizes the body so well, I'd say it takes around 3-4 applications to really see results but I did applied it everyday after a shower and my skin never felt or looked better. Also, it's cheap so it's a win win.
Emily B.
Hanwell, London
This is one of my favourite summer products (but I use it all year round because it's so good!). It has a beautiful smell, and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts for ages. It's also very reasonably priced and does exactly what it promises, giving you lightly tanned skin that looks and feels natural and moisturised.