BY GARNIER

Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I purchased this while shopping with my mom and cousins who was visiting us from out of state. I was looking for something that would leave my summer dry skin from swimming the many, many times and sun bathing at my local beach. My skin was in desperate need of some hydration. I stopped by our local department store and was going for my same old brand lotion that I always grab until my cousin stopped me and said to purchase a bottle of this Garnier Summer Body lotion and I am so glad that I did! I am HONESTLY a new customer. This product left my skin not only silky smooth but looking like my skin was just watered by tons of moisture, vitamins and hydration that my skin has been in desperate need of! It honestly brought it back to life, it reminds me of watering my dried up getting
Flower garden that is in need kf so excited water and fertilizer and three instant that you do the flowers are in full bloom. GARNIER I SEND MANY KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!
Jillian R.
WORKS FANTASTIC! I used it before a dance and my skin turned out exactly how I wanted it. The lotions doesn't dry up your skin. I high key recommend it! Depending on you needs for your body I recommend getting this product. I just went out and bought another bottle also!
Maria M.

long ago when he used me out a little red welts, so surely was an allergic reaction, it has been only hope my
Karen M.
11923 NE Sumner St STE 683186 Portland, Oregon
I like it because its consistency is light, which allows its rapid absorption in the skin besides that the aroma is very pleasant is not scandalous the aroma like others that he tried.
Christian B.
For years I had been using jergens natural glow tanner but the scent left a lot to be desired. I found this product at a reasonable price while on holidays in Ireland and decided to give it a go. The fragrance is much nicer than jergens although I find after a few hours the peachy smell disapates and there is a subtle self tanner scent. It provides a nice color after only a few applications and is also fairly moisturizing. Really enjoyed this product the only down side it that there isn't much in the bottle and if you are applying it to your entire body it will run out after a short period of time. Worth trying and I will probably repurchase next time I'm in Dublin.
Cerys J.
Absolutely love this product. I have never self tanned before so I decided try this gradual tanner. The scent I noticed is lovely and sweet. I was shocked when the lotion came out white but don't let that fool you. It gave me a lovely colour and I was most happy with 2 layers of this on. My experience it hasn't stained any sheets or bedding as I apply after a bath before I go bed. Their isn't any streaking and leaves you with the sun kissed glow it promises. 100% satisfaction with this product
Mia A.
Been using this product for years & it is a product that I can trust! You can see the tan on my arms in the picture. Great for dry skin as it is a moisturizer and will give you a summer glow. Product makes me feel healthier & more attractive, cannot live without! Great price, definitely recommend!
Anna C.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I love this! Only took a couple of days for people to start noticing my skin was looking tanned! Easy to apply and I LOVE the smell.
Only bad point I would say is the time it takes for the product to dry but doesn't stop me using it daily!
Diana A.
This product is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling very soft as it is a moisturizer. It doesn't have and unpleasant smell like most fake tans. It smells like peaches! Perfect for dry skin
Chanpreet W.
Essex/London
I love how this lotion gives me a really lovely golden glow! It gives me a sun-kissed look throughout the year and can be built up 'naturally' - which I like. I prefer to apply this lotion at night as I feel it settles into the skin better for the next day (also it's one less thing to do in the morning). For anyone who wants to try this, be warned your palms can become bright orange! I recommend using a professional tan mitten i.e. the FakeBake Mitten.