BY GARNIER

Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
I purchased this while shopping with my mom and cousins who was visiting us from out of state. I was looking for something that would leave my summer dry skin from swimming the many, many times and sun bathing at my local beach. My skin was in desperate need of some hydration. I stopped by our local department store and was going for my same old brand lotion that I always grab until my cousin stopped me and said to purchase a bottle of this Garnier Summer Body lotion and I am so glad that I did! I am HONESTLY a new customer. This product left my skin not only silky smooth but looking like my skin was just watered by tons of moisture, vitamins and hydration that my skin has been in desperate need of! It honestly brought it back to life, it reminds me of watering my dried up getting
Flower garden that is in need kf so excited water and fertilizer and three instant that you do the flowers are in full bloom. GARNIER I SEND MANY KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!
Karen M.
11923 NE Sumner St STE 683186 Portland, Oregon
I like it because its consistency is light, which allows its rapid absorption in the skin besides that the aroma is very pleasant is not scandalous the aroma like others that he tried.
Jillian R.
WORKS FANTASTIC! I used it before a dance and my skin turned out exactly how I wanted it. The lotions doesn't dry up your skin. I high key recommend it! Depending on you needs for your body I recommend getting this product. I just went out and bought another bottle also!
Maria M.

long ago when he used me out a little red welts, so surely was an allergic reaction, it has been only hope my
Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
This body lotion is great for the start of summer when you just want a nice glow, it smells amazing and looks so natural! Its not sticky and doesn’t leave any transfer on clothes. If you apply it everyday you can maintain a really nice moisturised tan and its so easy to do. Have bought this many times and will continue to do so!
Eve F.
Guildford
You know when you get out of the shower and you see and feel yourself ashy? This really helped my skin come back to life especially after being under the sun. Smell is nice, it is not as heavy as some body lotions. I would get it again and this does not break the bank either! I have other versions beside the summer one too.
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
I love how this lotion gives me a really lovely golden glow! It gives me a sun-kissed look throughout the year and can be built up 'naturally' - which I like. I prefer to apply this lotion at night as I feel it settles into the skin better for the next day (also it's one less thing to do in the morning). For anyone who wants to try this, be warned your palms can become bright orange! I recommend using a professional tan mitten i.e. the FakeBake Mitten.
Melanie N.
Stockbridge, Edinburgh
Been using this for at least ten years! This is the only tanning product I use and I find two or three applications of this gives me a lovely natural deep tan that last well. I use it all year round and I prefer it to everything else I've tried and it's so easy! It smells nice and I can use it as a daily moisturiser so I don't need to be sitting for 8 hours looking like I've had a mud bath to be tanned. It's often on three for two or half price so I stock up when it is.
Kelsie B.
Musselburgh, East Lothian
Smells amazing and isn't too thick, but also not oily. It comes in a large bottle which means it lasts a very long time. It's a great price and is available in different sizes. Nice sleek bottle design.
Chloe H.
This is good for tan. It also helps with dry skin. Do need to apply a few times to build up tan. It can go a little streaky. Bottle comes in different sizes small one does last a while