Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksGarnier
Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract

Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract

Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract helps you get soft, smooth & strong hair.

How well does this product work? I have been looking for a good hair mask. But have yet to find one. This is one of the ones I haven’t tried and I just want to know if it’s good.
Start your review of Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract!
Amanda M.
Kissimmee, FL
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Amanda M.
I couldn’t believe I actually found this my hair is curly and has been dry kind of saw a-lot of breakage I really don’t like bananas smell but it’s light and and it’s nice I saw a difference after the first use and I left it on only five minutes while in the shower . My curls are a little tighter and shiny I would definitely recommend!
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Chelsie G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I got this mask from dollar tree and was happy to try it. I used this as a mask and conditioner after I shampooed my hair. Love the smell of this mask makes my think of a smoothie. Also love how it makes my hair feel and that it is great for color treated hair. I will definitely check out the other ones from this brand when I get a chance.
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,327 reviews
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by jennifer N.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this! I'm obsessed with the scent, it smells so good! I love how soft and shiney my hair is when I use this as a conditioner. I also like to use it as a mask sometimes a leave in!! My natural curls love this stuff!! For. The price it can't be beat! Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract
Hasrodeen S.
Bronx, NY
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Hasrodeen S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my god I can’t tell you how much I love this hair food...!!! ❤️ I have really have damage hair and this hair food helped so much. I would use it daily and it would leave my hair looking so smooth and shiny plus it smells so so good 😊
Erika H.
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Erika H.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this on a whim because it was on sale and I am pleasantly surprised with this product. The banana smell is a little chemically, but I find that with all banana scented products. I used this more as a leave-in that anything else. It’s nice that the packaging instructs you on the three ways to use. You can use it as a mask, a conditioner or a leave-in.
Marci H.
burnsville, MN
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Marci H.
Purchased at: Target
i bought this product solely because i thought it smelled absolutely delicious & delightful... i’ve used it as a leave in conditioner on two different occasions now, it’s definitely not my favorite product for my naturally, unruly curly hair but for the price & finding it at a drugstore, i think it serves its purpose. Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract
amanda T.
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by amanda T.
This smells wonderful!! It's like a smoothie for your hair. I've used it as both a wash out conditioner and a leave in. I used slightly less for the leave in, and only really applied to the tips of my hair and partially up, approximately half way. It left my hair smelling great, soft and not oily. This was better than I had expected. Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract
Rebecca M.
North Haven, CT
Bought the small tub(which is adorable btw) since my hair is very damaged and im always trying to find something thatll help keep the mids & ends of my hair looking somewhat healthy while I grow it out enough to chop all the over processed bits out and wow. One use from this made such a difference. Not only does it smell great(if youre into bananas, specifically banana laffy taffys, that is) but its multipurpose: mask, deep condition, leave in. An all in one really. It made my hair smell, feel, and look great. Would definitely recommend giving it a try, dry damaged hair or not.
Gina C.
Ocala , FL
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Gina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very good, it feels soft, it smells good, it does its job even though its price is cheap. I am very sincere with my product, if I would buy it several times.
Sonya M.
Apopka, FL
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract uploaded by Sonya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing and inexpensive! My first use and my hair was so smooth and smells sweet like bananas! 🍌 I love it Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sissy N.
Agrinio, Aitoloakarnania
Jackie F.
New River, AZ
il y a 5 mois
Garnier Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract Does this mask work as nicely at it smells?
Sabah A. il y a 4 mois