Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersGarnier
Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water

Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water

Our 3-in-1 Moisturizer made with Rose Water nourishes skin, leaving it feeling soothed and hydrated. It can be used during the day as moisturizer, as a night cream, and also as a facial mask.

Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water Does this provide good moisturizer to the face and also does it contain at SpF?
If I didn’t care for the sample to this before but need something very moisturizing to use at night, should I give this another try or use something else?
Has anyone tried Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water ? Looking for a new face moisturizer.
Start your review of Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water!
Product Highlights
...amazing. It smells like roses 🌹 definitely would recommend this even for sensitive skin. I've been using it for over a month and definitely gonna get it again.in reviews
...skin has never felt smoother or more hydrated. I suffer from horribly dry skin and eczema. This helps with both. The fact that it is infused with Rose Water is essentially what made me try it. I know how good Rose Water is for your skin and that really excited me. This product also has no parabens, silicones, or dyes. Which made it an even bigger win for me with my sensitive skin. I highly recommend anyone with dry or even combination skin to try this out! You'll fall in love!in reviews
This product is so moisturizing without being oily and without clogging my pores. It makes my face feel so soft. It also can be used as a mask for deep moisture. The cream also has shea butter, rose water, and tons of natural ingredients that make is perfect for anyone with a more natural skin care routine.in reviews
Michelle F.
Kissimmee, FL
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Michelle F.
Purchased at: CVS
Ósea para mañana noche y día un éxito compltsmenkij lo @Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water super gentle you just need CVS LOS MEJORES ESPECIALES
Esmeralda A.
Franklin Park, IL
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Esmeralda A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this face moisturizer 3-in-1 moisturizer. I use it as my morning and night face moisturizer, I can feel how absorbing its on my face which is somewhat dry, especially in the winter. I am in my 3rd jar.
Rosemarie R.
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Rosemarie R.
I can feel my face smooth and soft I use this morning and night I'm satisfied with this Garnier skin active moisturizer do really like it
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Elia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with this 3 in 1 moisturizer. It was less that $6. And it has a lot of product in the bottle. It works as a day or night moisturizer and it also works as a mask. I would definitely buy this again. It also has a light scent of roses. It is made with 96% natural delivered ingredients. Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water
Joana D.
newportnews
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Joana D.
I’ve been using this product for awhile now and I see effect,my face feels softer and it look clearer. I love the smell to it:) I absolutely love this product.
Kristy B.
Norway, ME
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Kristy B.
I use this product as a moisturizer after my rose water spray. Its a 3 in one product though as you van use it for a mask and well. It smells very strong of Rose's but it doesnt stay for a long time. Leaves skin feeling very soft. I have combo skin and this has become one of my go to products.
Melly B.
Anchorage, AK
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Melly B.
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Melly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow. This is one of my favorite moisturizer. This feels light weight and hydrating. You get a lot for your buck and there are three ways to use it however I’ve only used it as moisturizer and not a mask.
Sam G.
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: CVS
This cream is very kind to the skin, it’s light, moisturizing, and has little scent behind it. I use this solely for moisturizer in my skincare routine, as well as in the morning for a quick rejuvenation. For the $5-$10 price point i would say it’s worth it, but there may be better options out there.
Shawna L.
Mingo Junction
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Shawna L.
First off, this smells fantastic. I have used it several times and it always leaves my face feeling so clean and soft. It also clears my face up quite a bit. I have eczema and it gets pretty bad on my face but this definitely remedies it more than 50%. I will continue buying it until they quit making it.
Giselle C.
Hoover, AL
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water uploaded by Giselle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love this Garnier skinactive 😍 me face look soo perfect I recommend for everyone it’s great for me , and also it’s a great price for this product !!yujuu soo runs for your favorite store and buy one 🥳🥳Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rashi G.
Fairfax, VA
il y a 5 mois
Elara B.
fletcher, NC
il y a 8 mois
Sheila A. il y a 5 mois
I have tried this Garnier face moisturizer and really like it. It does have a thicker consistency so I just use it as a night moisturizer. Smell is really nice as well.
Sierra M.
st. thomas
il y a un an
Garnier Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water.. does it help with moisture, how long does it last for?
sofi F. il y a un an
You mean on skin? some hours.. I bought mine almost a year ago and still have it, and use it all the time! it's perfect