Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGarnier
Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts

Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts

Smoothing shampoo tames & controls frizzy hair

[product:garnier-whole-blends-coconut-oil-cocoa-butter-extracts-smoothing-shampoo-22-fl-oz] ? I have naturally curly hair, but straighten it occasionally, will this shampoo help smooth my hair?
Que tan bueno es este producto ?
Howdoes this product work on super fine hair? Does it smell good?
Start your review of Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo is AMAZING!!! It brings my fine, thirsty, slightly wavy hair back to life Every Time I use it. It also has an incredible fragrance and rich lather. The ONLY reason i can't give it 5 stars is that is strips my haircolor... BUT... it doesn't claim to be color-safe, so I was warned!!!
Julissa P.
Peekskill, NY
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Julissa P.
The shampoo smelled delicious. I usually shampoo my hair 2x and immediately after the second wash i felt my hair strong (thick) like not soft soft. I love it so far and if you pair it with the conditioner you truly lock in the benefits in your hair
Vikki S.
Wartburg, TN
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Vikki S.
I’ve rotated between several of the Garnier Whole Blends since 2016. I love them. I love the lather, the scent which lasts so long, and the wonderful way it leaves my hair feeling! It’s my go to shampoo and conditioner, with a variety of leave ins, masks, etc.
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Tonny T.
I'm in love with the smell. It smells so good, like real coconut cream. Hydrates my hair really well. Controls freeze and prevents breakage. The packaging looks cute too. Overall a good hair product. I'm fully satisfied with the purchase. I will buy it again. #hairessentials #haircare
Ariel C.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Ariel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep my hair brightly colored pink which is normally quite dark. I have to lighten it,leaving it damaged. This shampoo and conditioner not only renourishes my hair but it also doesn't strip it of it's color!!! The smell is absolutely heaven in the shower!
Rachel R.
Palm Desert, CA
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the scent of this shampoo. I started using this brand after my main shampoo and conditioner were not available. I will say it does give good moisture and holds the products scent for days but I found it was not for me and my 4b hair. It gave moisture but I found myself using the Honey collection more for my hair. I do recommend it if you have 4a or lower hair as it gives a good scent and hair is manageable but for me the Honey collection works best.
Edna E.
El Paso, TX
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Edna E.
Really liked how my hair feels and how it’s very manageable when using hair tools such as blow dryer and curling iron. Also has a fresh coconut scent
brandi B.
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by brandi B.
So I usually only heavily like or dislike products. But this stuff I can rave about. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It doesn't have that overly sweet, fake sugar coconut Smell and omg.. It makes my hair look amazing. I gave up a loong time ago on having "shiny" hair, I figured it was all bunk since anything that advertised it as a benefit never worked for me. But I saw a difference on day 1. By the end of the week its like I had someone else's (healthy) hair on my head. And usually I get sick of the smell of products quick but this smells so good. I bought the whole set after trying the conditioner and it only gets better. And maybe it's not for everyone but I love a shampoo that has lasting fragrance and I can smell this all day even after I go running. This is my new favorite. Period. I even shelled out to get back ups for when I run out which I never do because I get tired of product so easily. Overall, 10/10.
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Lizth A.
Purchased at: Amazon
In love with this shampoo I feel my hair soft and shine is good for friZz I recommend 100%
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Target
Wonderful shampoo and conditioner line for any type of hair and problem leaving it shiny, soft and manageable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tricia B.
il y a 9 mois
Garnier Smoothing Shampoo with Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts ? I have naturally curly hair, but straighten it occasionally, will this shampoo help smooth my hair?
Chiara N. il y a 8 mois
Idk because i have straight hair, it depends how curly u are, but I'd recommend you another product to smooth them
leany C.
hi45
il y a un an
Ragini S. il y a 4 mois
I have oily hair and it works really well for me. Not very sure about dry hair but I have used this in extreme winter when my hair tends to get dry and it does make it soft , nourished and smooth.