BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

Hair oil for instant sleek* *With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

is this a dupe for the Marcin oil?
is this a good hair oil after i shower to make my hair soft and smooth?
[product:garnier-fructis-sleek-shine-moroccan-sleek-oil-treatment] ? Is this like real morrocan oil or is it better [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-shine-moroccan-sleek-oil-treatment]
Start your review of Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment!
Product Highlights
Great product for those with thick frizzy hair, but if you put too much in watch out because it will look like you haven't showered in ages!in reviews
It's great for putting in damp hair and letting air dry, but when I blow dry or flat iron, I find that my hair is so silky smooth and frizz free!in reviews
Use only a small amount when you get out of the shower to make your hair shine, or it's great on fly aways for day old hair!in reviews
love using this after I shower it leaves my hair really shiny and smelling great fair warning a little goes a long way! in reviews
make sure to use a really really littoe dab of it because a little goes a long way and if u apply to much it will just seem like you stuck your hair in a bucket of chicken grease but if you apply right when ur hair damp it will dry off really soft and a good shinyin reviews
nino M.
Wilmington, DE
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by nino M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you are looking for a universal pharmacy hair oil, you have come to the right place! The price is huge for the amount of product you get. I use this hair oil in different ways, that's why I like it! I use a small amount and work from the tip to the middle of the shaft. Sometimes, in cold winter days when my hair needs a little more love, I sometimes use it in the shower with conditioner. I also like to use this oil as a top coat oil. Just put a few drops on your hand, heat them between the palms, and straighten the dry hair from the middle to the ends. This always makes the fruit fly soft and gives it an incredible luster and better taste.
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my second bottle. Nice scent, I like it. I used this every time I put my hair down just to have this sleek and shiny hair instantly. Value for money
Lori C.
Stillwater, OK
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Lori C.
This literally saved my hair. I went from black to blonde which wreaked HAVOC on my hair texture then back to black because the blonde looked awful and by then my ends were frieddddd. I use this mixed with conditioner then comb more of it through my hair once I’m out of the shower and let it dry naturally and my hair has never felt more hydrated. Definitely a holy grail product to have in anyone’s collection!
Rebecca M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Rebecca M.
My very thick hair tends to turn to frizz-ball status as soon as I walk outside in the Florida humidity and I’ve used various oils, particularly argan oils, to tame it with a healthy shine. This product is a bit heavy on my hair if used while dry and the tiniest bit is all I need. I use two small drops onto my palm and work it through the ends of my damp hair and it makes my hair sleek and (relatively) frizz-free. #haircare #garnier #moroccanoil #arganoil #frizzyhair
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan sleek oil treatment. It makes split end looks like they disappeared! I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for around five dollars. I have blonde hair that is highlighted and very dry. This oil helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jenny L.
San Jose, CA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Jenny L.
Garnier Sleek & Shine Morrocan Oil Treatment is the lifesaver to my bleached hair 🧡 The end of my hair has always been frizzy ever since I bleached my hair (at home 🏡). I notice that everytime I used this product on my frizzy dry end hair, my hair went from dry and dull to smooth & shiny 😃 I definitely recommend this product to those with frizzy, bleached hair! Great smelling & quality hair oil! 👌
Brittney H.
Garland, TX
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Brittney H.
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Brittney H.
I love this product. I apply it to my wet hair and blow dry it in. When I flatiron my hair, it is more sleek and less frizzy (depending if my ends are trimmed). I will continue to purchase this product.
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
EL Aceite Marroquí Garnier, ofrece un acondicionamiento para cada hebra por hebra del cabello, aportando a su vez suavidad y brillo. Se absorbe rápidamente y lo recomiendo para cabellos secos e inmanejables.
Anita K.
Teaneck, NJ
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Anita K.
The feel of this product is oil. In order to make sure you don't out too much you need to use just a little bit. I would recommend only the size of a quarter in your palm and use that for your entire head of hair. You can use it on damp hair. If you use just a little your hair it will not leave your hair too oily. It has a nice smell. I would recommend this product.
Marissa B.
Beaver Dam, WI
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment uploaded by Marissa B.
I've always loved the brand Garnier Fructis for Moroccan hair oil its always been the best to add a little shine and with haveing curly hair its always frizzy and this helps tame it for a while and you only need a small amount I would definitely recommend its super cost friendly and a botrle will last forever

118 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jennifer L. il y a 10 mois
I wouldn’t say it’s a treatment, although I’m sure it probably does treat overtime. It’s mostly an oil used to smooth frizz. I also used it as a detangler. I think it is likely different from the moroccan oil brand but smells just as good- personally I was allergic to that brand and this has been a great substitute.
Sally G.
Kennesaw
il y a 2 ans
Garnier Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment ? Is meant for all hair textures.
Maneet K. il y a 2 ans