BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

Hair serum for instant sleek* *With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

How is the fragrance?
Does this make your hair sticky?
Does this dry up your hair?
Start your review of Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum!
berenice R.
Brownsville, TX
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by berenice R.
Just tried this product for a week and got changes on my hair when i brush and iron it or stuff like that so i recomend it its pretty good
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,718 reviews
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I like this serum mainly because it’s inexpensive and it softens my hair and gives it a nice shine. It goes perfectly with my Garnier curl activator. The pump is also nice. It prevents unwanted spills. This bottle will last me for months too. It only takes a few pumps (depending on your hair). I would recommend this product. It’s a great drugstore product and was only $5 at dollar general.
Yendry S.
Rockledge, FL
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Yendry S.
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum I love it, it leaves my hair soft and smelling good and it also defines my curls. I recommend it
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product for curly hair. it makes my hair so smooth and shiny, and it’s great for styling with. It's not greasy and I like the smell. I've been using it for years. I definitely recommends this product.
Keili A.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Keili A.
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Keili A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Estas gotas me encanta son muy buenas me encanta el Olor que tiene se mira muy lindo mi cabello después de plancharlo y aplicar las gotas ❤️😍
Jam U.
Markham
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Jam U.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loving thus product especially in summer when weather gets hot and your hair gets so sticky and smells bad this product help me [email protected] more happy with my hair all day
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Shanice F.
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love love love!! This works so well to keep frizz down and give shine to my curly hair and can also be used for blow drying and heat protection! Nice smell too!
Nancy  Z.
Wasco, CA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Nancy  Z.
I love this product so much because I have damage hair and it gets very frizzy hair it helps get rid of the frizz the only thing that I would have improved in this product is a bigger size bottle it's very affordable and I'm very satisfied with this product I will buy it again and tell my friends and family about intUits the best I have found.
Randi M.
Phoenix, AZ
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Randi M.
I like this hair serum to protect my hair from the heat of my flat iron. It smells good not overwhelming. I use it when my hair is damp. It doesn’t weight hair down or make it look oily.
RACHEL O.
Spring Valley, CA
Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by RACHEL O.
This lightweight serum is my go-to for instant, non-greasy shine for both my natural hair and especially for my wigs. Definitely worth every penny.

392 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...