Garnier Skincare Skin Renew Dark Spot Anti-sun Damage Spf 28 uploaded by Jessie P.Garnier Skincare Skin Renew Dark Spot Anti-sun Damage Spf 28 uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY GARNIER

Constant and repeated exposure to sun causes damage to skin cells. Essential nutrients that can help to efficiently repair the appearance of sun-damaged skin are depleted. Sun spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone appear. see more...

• I'm looking for something for my dark spots on my face. How well ...1 Answers
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
This product works! It smells amazing and makes your skin so soft, it is very gentle. You can tell a difference the next day! I buy mine at my local Walmart. It is not pricey at all, worth it for sure! I would totally recommend this product to everyone!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
This product was ok. I like the way it felt on the skin but was not to impressed with results I didn't notice much of a difference in my dark spots but maybe I didn't use it long enough.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
My skin is so picky! I have been using garnier dark spot correct cream for 3+ years. It never makes me break out. I just recently switched to the same type but with spf and it still doesn't clog my pores. It is slightly thicker but otherwise it sets nicely into my skin. It smells nice and it actually does fade dark spots! I will never switch unless it's to an upgrade from this exact product!
tressa m.
Knoxville, TN
This product have helped my dark spots so much! One day they were there and the next they were gone! I am VERY pleased with this product and I use it almost every night. I definitely recommend and will be repurchasing again and again!
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
I have been using this for about 2 weeks and I feel like it has slightly lightened my sun spot on my cheek. I'm definitely going to continue to use this and see if it lightens even more. So far I am liking it and would repurchase.
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
My whole life I've struggled with dark spots this has taken my skin to a whole new level of amazingness literally my dark spots are vanishing !! I would recommend anyone who struggles with dark spots to try this out
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
Love garnier it makes my hair shine and so soft my hair is very thick and i keep it about shoulder length so ive got to use allot of different types of hair treatments garnier is one of my go to products for sure
Delcy P.
This product was way too oily and left my face like if it wasn't washed. I will never repurchase this item. This product was also too expensive to be a drug product and again will not be repurchasing
Lisa Neckin S.
I switch back and forth to see what product I like best for my face. At 51 you have to take good care of the face. This product was nice but I didn't feel the confidence I feel with my L'Oreal roc.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Omg I loved using this product. I only stopped because it was hard to find at my local drugstore. I used it under makeup or alone. Pros: long lasting & fast absorbing. I would purchase again.
Maria O.
E Providence, RI
I'm looking for something for my dark spots on my face. How well does this work? How long does it take to notice a change?