GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes even waterproof makeup + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes.

This all-in-1 bi-phase cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove even waterproof/longwear makeup, and refresh. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed and refreshed without a greasy residue left behind.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Decyl Glucoside, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Usage:
Shake Well

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEAN SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

HaaS anyone has any problems with eye irritation?
Will this product make my skin more dry and rough?
Does this remove waterproof mascara?
Start your review of GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof!
Westfield, MA
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof uploaded by martha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this cleansing water just because it actually works, is gentle on my skin not harsh at all. I would improve this product by making it so that you don't lose not one drop of the product when dispensing it, the current cap actually looses product when you're trying to dab your cotton ball or your cotton round. (Buyer beware!!!). Otherwise I wouldn't improve anything on this product because it is actually effective the way it is. Again the only thing that I needs is a better dispensing mechanism but other than that it's amazing it works on my skin it doesn't over dry there's no rising, no harsh rubbing to do, it's effective at removing face, lip, and eye makeup. Micellar cleansing water removes even waterproof mascara this all-in-one bi-face cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refresh without over-drying. For that reason I recommend this product to anyone that's looking for a easy quick way to remove your makeup effectively all of it including waterproof makeup HOW TO REMOVE YOUR EYE MAKEUP: you hold the pad over your clothes eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing. AGAIN: there's no need to rub. TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP: Gently wipe the pad over your skin until completely clean from makeup and impurities you use daily, in the AM/PM. No need to rinse. It's designed for all skin types and even sensitive skin there's no oil alcohol or fragrance on this product and is dermatologist tested for safety. [product:garnier®-skinactive™-micellar-cleansing-water-all-in-1-waterproof] rinse thoroughly with water.
Essex Jct, VT
I love this!!! It comes in a few different formulas. I love this all- in-1 waterproof bottle the best. (Or blue cap is how I identify it! Lol) it does not leave behind a greasy residue like a lot of Micellar waters can do. It’s quick and Easy you just need a cotton pad. It takes most of my makeup off in one swipe on my eyes. This is the only thing I have found that is able to fully get rid of the left over mascara and eyeliner that’s usually stubborn and holding on even after showers! Yah it’s that good! It doesn’t burn eyes!. They even come in a travel size and the price for the amount of product you get is amazing! If you are traveling or in a hurry or it’s just before bed and you need to take your makeup off but don’t want to or need to shower(wash your face) you can quickly grab a cotton pad and swipe all your makeup off and you do not even have to rinse after!! That’s my favorite part! It’s a fool proof formula. This does such a great job that on days I have time to use a toner after the cotton pad is basically bare! This product is easily accessible as well , any drugstore , Walmart, or even grocery store will have this in the hygiene aisles. I love that this has no alcohol to dry out your skin, no fragrance, and no oil (claims to not clog your pores and I can say in my case it has not clogged mine)
Plantation, FL
I've been using this garnier product for a very long time. The Green and the Pink bottle perform beautifully on my skin with a refreshing smell and feel; It removes my makeup perfectly without the slightest bit of makeup left. The BLUE BOTTLE actually appears to perform the same when it comes to the makeup removing part...BUT it seems to be greasy unlike the others. I wanted to try the blue so I bought it knowing that it would be quite similar to the green and pink, as they are similar to each other formula wise. And I noticed that the greasy oil and water seems to be separated in the bottle. The smell also seemed quite different. Pretty much a windex type smell.I thought that it was probably a bad batch, but they were all oil separated at the store. so I'm back to my favorite makeup removing solution...the green one. THIS PRODUCT IS WONDERFUL BUT DONT GET THE BLUE LID!!
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof uploaded by Allison W.
This is one of my "can't-live-without-it" skincare products. This micellar cleansing water removes my waterproof makeup like no other. When removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner, I'll soak a cotton round with micellar water and hold it against my (closed) eye for about 15-25 seconds, then gently wipe away the residual traces of eye makeup. It's amazing how fast and effective it is! One bottle lasts about a month for me and the price is great, so this definitely fits my budget. The only thing that I could live without is the greasy feeling right after using this micellar cleansing water. This feeling only lasts until it completely dries, but I usually use a toner afterwards anyway so its not that big of a deal. If you use waterproof makeup or want a no-rinse way to cleanse your face, this is the one you should try!
North Carolina
This thing gets the job done. I would have a lot of makeup on my face and I'd be so tired to even cleanse my face after a long night out. So I would just use a few saturated micellar water cotton rounds and remove my makeup and it can remove even the most stubborn of makeup. Even waterproof mascara, also make sure to hold the cotton round to the eyes for around 10 seconds so that the micellar water has time to break down the eye makeup which is the most difficult ones to remove especially with the lashes. My face would be free of makeup though with micellar waters, it is still a surfactant, so it'll stay on your face and potentially clog your pores so you're gonna have to at the very least rinse it off. Overall, it did a good job in removing my makeup and I'd continue to use it in the future.
Meridian, MS
HOLY -and I can't stress this enough- GRAIL. This is THE BEST. Bye-bye makeup wipes. This micellar water completely changed the game. So easy to use and SO EFFECTIVE. Just give it a lil shake, pour a few drops on a cotton round, and watch all your makeup lift right off your skin. And yes, that includes the eight layers of waterproof mascara. This micellar water does it all, and it does it all gently. No harsh scrubbing (I'm talkin' 'bout you, makeup wipes) AND no oils or fragrances. This product can also be found anywhere: grocery stores, Target, drug stores, Walmart, and of course, the beloved Amazon. This is one of those products that I know I will still be buying while I'm in the nursing home. I couldn't recommend it more.
Rockaway Park, NY
1,064 reviews
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I've never really liked any products for eye makeup removing. Wipes, liquid eye makeup removers, and even some micellar waters. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to rosacea. Most removers I've tried, especially wipes always left my skin feeling irritated, raw and just uncomfortable. For the past ten years or so I've been using baby oil to remove my eye makeup. It's non irritating, non comedogenic and easily cut through even the harshest eye makeup. At a friends house recently I decided to try this out. I read amazing reviews on Influenster, and was intrigued that it removes water proof makeup, and also soothes. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I didn't experience any discomfort and my eye makeup came off really well. ❤️
New Market, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not fan of micellar waters because i feel they don clean your skin deep enough specially for a daily use. So its up to each of you and the level of cleansing you actually want in your skin. But form the ones I’ve try this is so far the best. It does what it says!! It really clean all your makeup and the sensation is fresh so you really “dont need” to wash your face after using it. I leave it for those extra lazy days when you want to akip your night routine and i also bring it with me is a small container in all my trips, you know those days when u walk too much and you are half dead by the time you arrive to your hotel? Well, this is the product for those days.
Evergreen, CO
I have usually ever only used make up whites to remove my make up, but I found that sometimes I miss places or that I really have to heavily rub my eyes which make them sting. My friend told me about this micellar cleanser water and I started using it and it’s been a lifesaver for my eyes and removing make up. I just squirt a little bit on a cotton pad and place it over my eye and just wipe it off in the make up comes right off. I’m used to having to scrub and really pull at my eyes to get off all the make up but with this product I’m able to just swipe it off and I know that it’s coming off. It’s seriously melts off the make up even waterproof make up.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this product I was using a much more expensive micellar water makeup remover and on a whim decided to purchase this when I got low and now I've been using it for over a year. I get really hot easily and my mascara tends to run so I use waterproof mascara and was struggling to take that off I no longer have any problems removing waterproof makeup whatsoever and what's even more amazing is that I'm left without any greasy oily feeling on my skin whatsoever I can use this product all over my face and without any problems. I also purchased some for a friend who had an aversion to oily eye makeup remover and now she's also a believer.

489 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 22 jours
Reina G. • il y a 20 jours
No i have combination skin I’ve used it for about a year and it’s been great to my skin