BY GARNIER #72 in Facial Cleansers

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Sara W.
Sara W.
I got this at my local Walgreens in hopes it would put my mild breakouts at bay. Pros would be 1. Doubles as a mask and a cleanser 2. It felt nice and creamy but cons would be 1. If you find you can't stand the smell,  which is quite possible, this might not be for you and 2. It worked ok but was no miracle for my breakouts. Everyone's skin is different, but that's my experience.
Kennedi F.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Station, AL
This product is good for my oily skin and it helps clear pores. It’s packaging is a basic plastic, so nothing too fancy. The price is about 2 or 3 dollars so that’s pretty affordable. I ONLY recommend this to you if you have oily skin, if you don’t it WILL dry your skin out.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
This works very well. To be honest, I think the regular pore purifying face wash cleans your pores so much better than the 2- in-1 pore purifying face mask and cleanser. They both clean but the 2-in-1 doesn't do it ad well and it is a grey soap so you get your cloths dirty.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
Talk about a deep clean! I keep this product in my shower and use it every night. I was worried that I was paying too much for just another product but it caught my eye in the drug store. The product looks/smells like it would be harsh but the paste is smooth and effective.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this product several times. It has cleared up my acne prone skin, while not irritating it (I also have sensitive skin). In a pinch, I will dot a bit of it on a large pimple, let it dry, and leave it overnight.  Works great at cleaning up my blackheads on my nose and chin. great product and will continue to use
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Madera, CA
I really enjoy this product a lot. I think that it actually works really well as a mask. Now as just the cleanser I a not 100% convinced yet but the mask aspect of it works really well at getting deep into my pores and my skin feels nice and smooth and clean afterwards.
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
This is totally party of my skin routine. I have oily skin and this works great for me.  I do only use it every other day because I don't want to dry or irritate my skin.  It does help a lot with my oily skin. I always buy this when I run out and Its not expensive either.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Slaughter, LA
I love that this product is effective without being harsh on my skin. When I am finished using it I have no doubt that my face is clean. It is thick which makes it easy to control when applying it. It has a great scent also. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Trinity V.
Trinity V.
I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. It worked great for a short time, and then I had an allergic reaction to it. I was left with red blotches all over my face for about a week. Its very strong, could use some improvement, will not buy again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
I got it a Walmart for about $5. I use this stuff everyday and love the way it feels on my skin. I find it's best use before bed. I didn't really have any experiences for it but I would definitely but this again!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!