Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Mylet C.Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Jesenia C.Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Val M.See all 30 photos

BY GARNIER #39 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose wit...I heard this one was really go... 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a real...I would not recommend it for d... 2 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! Wh...I need a good routine with my ... 2 Answers
Photos (30)
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
San Antonio, TX
I love this so much! I love that it's kind of a 2 in 1 product. I have tried it both ways and loved it both ways. I prefer the mask since I love masks and since I have the charcoal face scrub as well. I love this product. Always leaves my face feeling soft.
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
westland
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. This can be used for a cleanser or a charcoal mask! When I wash this off, my skin feels so smooth & fresh. It's super cheap and takes away acne and helps a lot with dry skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone!!
yaritza f.
yaritza f.
Great mask for a quick cleaning. It dries down quickly and gives you a squeaky clean feel. It can dry you out a bit but a little face oil or moisturizer will get you a clean and moisturized feeling. Great for right before bed as part of an everyday routine
Olga M.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Love this mask! I use it about once or twice a week. So it has lasted me awhile, it's the first time buying it but I will definitely be buying it again. It's awesome because it can be used as a face wash or a mask! It leaves your skin smooth and clean!
Courtney y.
Courtney y.
wellington, ohio
I use this as a cleanser and mud mask. Works kinda ok as a cleanser but feels a lot better as a mask. you can kind of see and feel it pulling the dirt/bacteria from your face as gross as that sounds. but you will need to exfoliate with another product.
Kathlena K.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
I liked the idea of this, but it doesn't work so well for my skin. It doesn't help with the oiliness, so I'm guessing it's a little too gentle for my skin. My face still feels dirty after washing it. I use it to remove my makeup now, it works well for that.
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i use this as a mask and i love it ! it dries down pretty quickly so i can easily apply on my face in the bath tub and not have to wait long to rinse off... i feel like after this mask my face feels really clean and refreshed! i definitely recommend.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
 I love this poor purifying mask!   When you have a oily skin sometimes it's hard to find products that don't make your skin even more oily!   I feel the price is just right on this item and you can get it almost anywhere I have found .  Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good oily skin mask
Jani R.
Jani R.
Nothing cleans my face better than this. It truley helps my dry/oily skin and It's gentle enough yet strong enough to make my face feel clean. I picked it up at the local Walgreens. And I use it all the time. Will definitely keep using this product.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This is my favorite skin cleanser. I can use it as a cleanser AND a face mask. My skin always feels renewed after I use it. I purchased mine at Walmart for a fairl price, actually for less than what it's worth! Great product, I always buy it!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?