Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Today I purchased this product at my local pharmacy and I must say it left my skin so smooth and refreshing. The minute I rinse the product off my face I automatically felt the freshness and cleanliness on my face. I do recommend this product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA

My niece bought this went in for a different face wash and store was out so she got this instead and I have fell in love with it I have hardly any breakouts now and it keeps my skin nice not oily. Love this as my main face wash.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pine Brook, NJ

Garbage. Doesn't work well as a mask as less so as a cleanser. Used it for a solid month, daily, and no sign of less blackheads, Get Loreal's mud mask instead!
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Murphysboro, IL

I like that I can use it as a cleanser and a mask. I'm currently using a dermatologica salicylic acid system for breakouts but I do use this as a mask every other night before bed. I love how smooth and clear it makes my skin feel. It has a, sort of, cologne smell to it but I prefer it over a chemical or moth ball smell.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY

Sooo good. Its a mask and a face cleanser in one. I love how it cleans my skin the same way an abrasive scrub would without the feeling of raw skin. I use this twice a week to give my skin that glow.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

This feels nice on the skin and removes some impurities but I do not feel as though it cleans my pores as well as other products have in the past. It is very cooling though, which is a nice aspect.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now