BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I did not like this product. The granules were too small for me to really feel like I was getting a facial scrub and if it gets into your eyes it burns like the devil. It's too expensive for a product that doesn't give great results. My skin felt oiler than it was when I began using it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
This works very well. To be honest, I think the regular pore purifying face wash cleans your pores so much better than the 2- in-1 pore purifying face mask and cleanser. They both clean but the 2-in-1 doesn't do it ad well and it is a grey soap so you get your cloths dirty.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this product several times. It has cleared up my acne prone skin, while not irritating it (I also have sensitive skin). In a pinch, I will dot a bit of it on a large pimple, let it dry, and leave it overnight.  Works great at cleaning up my blackheads on my nose and chin. great product and will continue to use
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
Talk about a deep clean! I keep this product in my shower and use it every night. I was worried that I was paying too much for just another product but it caught my eye in the drug store. The product looks/smells like it would be harsh but the paste is smooth and effective.
Maria' A.
Maria' A.
I absolutely love this product! It is so refreshing and made my skin feel so nice and clean. I think its at great value because it did exactly what it said. Very nice packaging. I bought this product from Walmart. I wouldn't change nothing about this product. It works great.
Lynne A.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
This is totally party of my skin routine. I have oily skin and this works great for me.  I do only use it every other day because I don't want to dry or irritate my skin.  It does help a lot with my oily skin. I always buy this when I run out and Its not expensive either.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this because it says for oily skin to be honest I was expecting way more don't get me wrong it does work but not as expected it's a little harsh on my skin and probably I won't but it again
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Garnier is one of my most favorite and most used lines of drugstore skin care. It's one of the few brands that will not break me out and actually performs how it's supposed to. This product makes your face feel so soft and so clean. I feel as if my pores have been scrubbed free of any dirt and oil from the day when I wash with this. It's one I've repurchased again and again.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Madera, CA
I really enjoy this product a lot. I think that it actually works really well as a mask. Now as just the cleanser I a not 100% convinced yet but the mask aspect of it works really well at getting deep into my pores and my skin feels nice and smooth and clean afterwards.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I like this product! It makes my pores feel very clean and cool. I have other go-to products, but if I were to find a coupon for this, I would definitely pick it up. It's perfect to use in the shower on your chest and back as well, the water makes it feel very refreshing.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!