Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#220 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is alright I bought it thinking it was a drying clay mask and it wasn't but it still works good
Madi
Madi

I have very sensitive skin so its rare for me to find a face mask that doesn't make me break out. This facemask not only smells great but makes my skin baby smooth and breakout free. I would definetly recommend this facemask.
Alison M.
Alison M.

This stuff is great! My face has always been super oily and covered in blackhead/clogged pores and when i use this regularly it really helps to clear up my skin. Its a good price at drug stores too, which is great because I don't think I'll be buying anything but this! I definitely recommend this to others with oily/problematic skin! and it doesn't really have a chemically or girly smell.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I bought this cleanser a few weeks ago and it's really great. I use it at least 4 times a week, along with my other garnier cleanser Fresh. It helps draw out any pimples I have that. I use after I use fresh and leave it on my skin for a few minutes as a mask in the shower. It's great.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I just bought this last week and have already started to see a decrease in the size of my pores! This product does have a slightly weird smell but it's not too noticeable! I like how it's both a cleanser and a mask! I think that's so smart and such a cool idea! So far so good!
Jasmeen B.
Jasmeen B.
BRAMPTON

This mask is my go to product when my skin is feeling oily and even dry on some days. I use it about one a month because I have a skin routine that I follow on a daily basis. I love the packaging because it seems like something that can be bought for both males and females.
Romina S.
Romina S.

Love this so much! It is so versatile, gotta love those two in one products. When put on it cools your skin freshening you up give you a clean feeling. Legit tightens your skin. Mask is easy to use and while washing off the mask you are also again cleansing your skin
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I have combo skin that can be shiny one day and dry the next. I found with this mask it did well to not dry out the already dry areas and still pull out the oil in the shiny areas. The price is great and it feels nice and refreshing on. Will definitely buy again
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Great cleanser/mask! I use this daily to cleanse my pores and I also use it once or twice a week as a mask and it works really well. When I use it as a mask I can see that my pimples are actively being cleansed because it draws out the gunk in them.
Josianne C.
Josianne C.
Alfred, Ontario

Just started using the Clay Mask last week, and I'm already loving it. It didn't break me out, which is rare when using a new mask! And it just feels so refreshing and clean. I paired it with the matching cleanser, and it's great!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?