Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#237 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I just bought this last week and have already started to see a decrease in the size of my pores! This product does have a slightly weird smell but it's not too noticeable! I like how it's both a cleanser and a mask! I think that's so smart and such a cool idea! So far so good!
Jasmeen B.
Jasmeen B.
BRAMPTON

This mask is my go to product when my skin is feeling oily and even dry on some days. I use it about one a month because I have a skin routine that I follow on a daily basis. I love the packaging because it seems like something that can be bought for both males and females.
Romina S.
Romina S.

Love this so much! It is so versatile, gotta love those two in one products. When put on it cools your skin freshening you up give you a clean feeling. Legit tightens your skin. Mask is easy to use and while washing off the mask you are also again cleansing your skin
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I have combo skin that can be shiny one day and dry the next. I found with this mask it did well to not dry out the already dry areas and still pull out the oil in the shiny areas. The price is great and it feels nice and refreshing on. Will definitely buy again
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Great cleanser/mask! I use this daily to cleanse my pores and I also use it once or twice a week as a mask and it works really well. When I use it as a mask I can see that my pimples are actively being cleansed because it draws out the gunk in them.
Josianne C.
Josianne C.
Alfred, Ontario

Just started using the Clay Mask last week, and I'm already loving it. It didn't break me out, which is rare when using a new mask! And it just feels so refreshing and clean. I paired it with the matching cleanser, and it's great!
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , B.C

I LOVE this face wash, it always leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, it has a nice cooling effect, I haven't tried it as a mask but I've heard wonderful things about the mask. It really did help with my acne!
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

I love this product, and so does my skin. I noticed my skin is more clear and softer.
I also love that it's a 2 in 1 and can be used while in the shower as a face wash, or around the house as a face mask.
10/10!
Gerda R.
Gerda R.

My skin is very oily and full of spots so it hard for me to find something that would clean it and work for the spots. But this product does its job cleans my pores and my face. I feel fresh after this.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love this mask! It really works great on my combo skin! It doesn't over dry your face or anything like that. You know it's working bc it tingles a lot also
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now