BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Lila T.
Owensboro
I didn't really like the beads in it because they irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so if you don't it would be amazing but I don't really like it because of that. This is pretty affordable so if you are looking for something that gets rid of black heads and are on a budget totally go for it
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. I apply it every night during my bath. Sometimes I use it as just a cleanser other times I use it as a mask. I find using the mask I have more improvements and it helps draw out more impurities that way. The cleanse does leave your face refreshed and super clean though.
Misty B.
Maynardville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mask and scrub! I feel that it not only cleans my face but also leaves it so soft and refreshed. The charcoal in this mask is amazing about cleaning the impuritys I had. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends!
Lizzy R.
It's an OK product. I find that it's very rough feeling on sensitive skin, and I definitely have to dilute this with water. It does however leave my skin feels very soft and smooth, especially when I've finished toning and moisturizing. If you like rough exfoliaters then I recommend this to you.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this poor purifying mask!   When you have a oily skin sometimes it's hard to find products that don't make your skin even more oily!   I feel the price is just right on this item and you can get it almost anywhere I have found .  Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good oily skin mask
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
The best part about this is the tingly menthol refreshing feeling when I apply this stuff. I use it more as a clay mask than I do as a daily cleanser. To make it better would be if this was a peel mask. My skin feels so soft after I rinse it off. But I make sure to moisturize after bc it does leave my face a little dry.
Andacia R.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is it!! I use it as a mask at night and when I tell you this stuff is like a magnet for impurities, you've got to believe me. I can literally see the oils being drawn out. It also gives a nice cool feeling. In the morning, I use it as a cleanser and I get that same cool, clean feeling. I'd say go for it!!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product off and in for awhile now. I like it alot. Weather it's a fast face cleaning or I leave it in as a mask. Exfoliating and detoxing. Love it. Also gentle enough that you can use it often. I find new products and I always and up back at this one. Must be a good one then huh?
Maritza M.
Today I purchased this product at my local pharmacy and I must say it left my skin so smooth and refreshing. The minute I rinse the product off my face I automatically felt the freshness and cleanliness on my face. I do recommend this product.
Janay B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want to detox your face then this is the product to have. I used it as a face wash and really didnt see much of a change. Until I used it as a mask. Wow !! The next 3 days proved this products worth . My pores were clear and the few little pimples I had were gone. My skin looked great.
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!