BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I giving this a 5 start and because I'm very happy with this product I love the way it feels so fresh and you could actually feel it closing my pores it's very gentle on you're face and I feel re fresh all the time I use it I would definitely be buying it again
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product ! It does help with my oily skin and makes me feel very fresh in the morning ! It leaves my face also feeling very soft and I feel more awake ! I don't really see much with the pores but for oily skin definitely !
Kyleigh V.
Webster, KY
There were some things I do not like about this product. It kind of dried my skin out making it flaky in my t-zone. But I do love how it makes my face feel cleansed from imperfections and dirt. It would be something I use maybe once or twice a week to really get a deep clean but it's not something that I can use everyday
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My niece bought this went in for a different face wash and store was out so she got this instead and I have fell in love with it I have hardly any breakouts now and it keeps my skin nice not oily. Love this as my main face wash.
Kristen L.
Mahwah, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is good for once in a while use. It does exfoliate well, but if you have sensitive skin it does irritate it. Also, if you have dry skin either don't use this product or use a very hydrating moisturizer. I wouldn't repurchase this item, but people with oily or acne prone skin this could be a holy grail.
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face always feels so fresh and soft after using this... it is my go to for after the gym because I feel like it controls the oil on my face! I've used this for a few years, and is always something I keep in my bathroom!
Keyla Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, I've been using for a while now and it's become part of my nightly skincare routine. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It's gentle on the skin and you get to use it as a mask or cleanser. Great buy!!!
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great product, and it has helped clean out more pores so well and helped with blackheads,
It has a great price and the the fact that you can use it as a mask is great. I put it on before I jump in the shower and then half way thru I wash it off and my skin isn't to striped and feels great.
Izabela R.
berywn IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this for the mask use then later realized it could used as a cleanser. For the mask it really dried out my skin bad and didn't clear any pores at all. For the cleanser I felt it was too thick and didn't really bubble it just was sitting there as I was trying to massage it into my skin.
Lila T.
Owensboro
I didn't really like the beads in it because they irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so if you don't it would be amazing but I don't really like it because of that. This is pretty affordable so if you are looking for something that gets rid of black heads and are on a budget totally go for it
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!