BY GARNIER #72 in Facial Cleansers

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Sydnee A.
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product made my skin very smooth but didn't do anything else. I still had heavy blackheads and got oily. I used it a couple times a week and soon my face got dry and stuff...I didn't like this product at all and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Maybe it worked for others but not me.
Audra B.
Audra B.
This stuff works wonders for my skin. I have a weird oily/dry combo on my face. It helps with my oily spots, without drying out the dryer spots on my face. I use It once a week as a mask. It also removes makeup really well. It's super inexpensive, so I definitely recommend trying it out!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I've used this product off and in for awhile now. I like it alot. Weather it's a fast face cleaning or I leave it in as a mask. Exfoliating and detoxing. Love it. Also gentle enough that you can use it often. I find new products and I always and up back at this one. Must be a good one then huh?
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
Three Rivers, MI
Garnier is one of my favorite skincare drugstore brands. This feels amazing on my skin and defnintly cleanses it throughly. I finished a bottle a few mo this ago and I def need to buy another. It's very gentle on the skin and I definitely recommend it for anyone who needs a face wash.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Amazing mask/face wash. Helps take off all the unnecessary oil on my skin without leaving it super dry. I do tend to have very oily skin so having a cleanser that can get out all the gunk and oil is a most but I also don't like cleansers to completely strip my skin of it's natural oil.
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville, TN
This is a cool product because of the 2-in-1 aspect. You can use this product in more ways. It smells really good and is really exfoliating. My face feels really clean and detoxified after using this product. I would recommend moisturizing after use because it can be a little drying.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
The clay mask and facial cleaner from Garnier is great for my sensative skin. I use this quite often and I love it. I was worried it wouldn't be good for my sensative skin but it didn't cause any irritation. I wish there was more in the bottle for the price but all in all I'm happy.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I did not like this product. The granules were too small for me to really feel like I was getting a facial scrub and if it gets into your eyes it burns like the devil. It's too expensive for a product that doesn't give great results. My skin felt oiler than it was when I began using it.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Good product a little thick and goes pretty fast. Mostly dried my skin so moisturizer goes a long way with this product wouldn't use again I got mine from target and it's easy to find. I wouldn't use it but if charcoal masks have worked for you in the past good choice in cleanser
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Detroit
Talk about a deep clean! I keep this product in my shower and use it every night. I was worried that I was paying too much for just another product but it caught my eye in the drug store. The product looks/smells like it would be harsh but the paste is smooth and effective.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!