Add a Photo

Photos (26)
Karen C.
Karen C.
June 27, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
I ran out of my body shops tea tree cleanser and bought this on a whim. It's okay for the price but I would much rather spend the extra buck for something much better. I'd buy it again if I was on a budget.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Simi Valley
June 26, 2017, 4:03 a.m.
I love the way this feels on my skin. I have oily skin and this product doesn't dry me out. it left my skin improved with less texture so I'd say it works pretty well. I see this product at most drugstores and supermarkets. I would like if the beads were more firm to exfoliate
Vivi T.
Vivi T.
Aibonito
June 27, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
The perfect cleanser for my face. I have oily skin and blackheads, and this product works for me at perfection. I try it because is like two products in one. I had great expectation and it nailed them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 26, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
This is perfect to use after a long week of work, it helps get rid of anything that is left in my pores or on my skin. I highly recommend using this, I feel extra clean afterwards.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
June 20, 2017, 9:08 a.m.
I can't tell you how much I love this product! It's super gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling super clean and soft! Very inexpensive and worth every penny. I highly recommend!
Sam H.
Sam H.
Babylon
June 26, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
I love this mask!! It really helped to clear out my pores and left my face feeling super refreshed! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone
Oyetola O.
Oyetola O.
Huntsville, TX
June 27, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
My go to product for any facial problem...skin feels silky smooth after use Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Jesseca L.
Jesseca L.
South Bend, IN
June 20, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
This company never fails to make a product I don't love. It doesn't smell funny & doesn't leave you fewling stick or dirty. I always feel clean & fresh after using it!
Tamara N.
Tamara N.
June 24, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
I think this mask is great & the price is also just as great! it really helps cleanse and unclog pores. I purchased this product from walmart. I recommend this product.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Effingham, SC
June 20, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
It's a good produce but after use it made my face itchy. I have sensitive skin, so I was looking for something that would work and get down deep. It worked well for my mom and sister though
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that