Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Really like this product! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Love the fact that you can use it as a cleanser or a mask!!
Ari D.
Ari D.

This is an amazing face mask, it feels soo refreshing in the skin and I can feel the "clean" feel on my face
elsy h.
elsy h.
Duluth, GA

This mask its amazing. I just started using it. But that tingling resfresh feeling is great. Love how soft it leaves my face after.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Pompton Plns, NJ

Within 3 days of using this as a daily cleansing mask, my skin went from cystic acne and large pores to smooth soft skin with shrinking pores and milder bumps. Two weeks later and my skin was totally smooth. Totally recommend for facial rejuvenation and cleanse!
Jamilah G.
Jamilah G.
Phila, Pa

This is my baby she has my back 100% I keep her in my bag she helped me get a boyfriend lol no seriously thow if I had to consider this product a person who would this person be? my best friend.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.

This mask is actually great. A lot of people probably think well how great could a drug store mask be by it's about $8.99 maybe a little more & it gets all the dirt out & minimizes your pores. It does what it advertises I love this mask & many of the other products that go with this line. You can purchase it at any drug store, beauty/makeup store & even on their websites. #musesofinfluenster
KORA B.
KORA B.

Tried and loved a five minute charcoal mask and face wash so it's a two in one and really makes a difference when trying to keep impurities at bay you can see a major difference after just one use
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH

I was really skeptical of this product and the price but for me, it's worth it. It is non foaming and goes on really smooth on a wet face and works great as a mask. I have combination sensitive skin and when I switched back to cetaphil and another foaming cleanser, my breakouts came back with a vengeance. Your mileage may vary but I recommend this.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey

I don't want to add a star amount just yet but I've bought a trial size cleanser kit from ulta beauty store with this in it so far I haven't had any issues with breakouts and my skin feels pretty clean but the cleanser is a little rough and makes my skin dry, but that can be fixed with a simple hydrating lotion. I'm giving it a four for the pour fact that I didn't break out!
Beckley, WV

Love this product as soon as I I rinsed it off after my first use. I use it as a mask, twice a week. Leaves your skin soft and more rejuvenated.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now