BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Audra B.
Audra B.
This stuff works wonders for my skin. I have a weird oily/dry combo on my face. It helps with my oily spots, without drying out the dryer spots on my face. I use It once a week as a mask. It also removes makeup really well. It's super inexpensive, so I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sydnee A.
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product made my skin very smooth but didn't do anything else. I still had heavy blackheads and got oily. I used it a couple times a week and soon my face got dry and stuff...I didn't like this product at all and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Maybe it worked for others but not me.
Jeannette B.
Jeannette B.
This is my go to cleanser when I just need to clean my face. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all. The smell is mild, not too overpowering. It works well and leaves my skin feeling clean, but not tight. I would definitely recommend this for use as a daily cleanser.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I've used this product off and in for awhile now. I like it alot. Weather it's a fast face cleaning or I leave it in as a mask. Exfoliating and detoxing. Love it. Also gentle enough that you can use it often. I find new products and I always and up back at this one. Must be a good one then huh?
Mia T.
Mia T.
Harlingen, Tx
I love this clay mask and cleanser. I love that I am able to use it two ways and not have to worry about buying different products. It leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth after ever wash and the mask leaves a great feeling after applied and rised. Price wise is affordable and recommend it
Fatima H.
Fatima H.
Three Rivers, Michigan
Garnier is one of my favorite skincare drugstore brands. This feels amazing on my skin and defnintly cleanses it throughly. I finished a bottle a few mo this ago and I def need to buy another. It's very gentle on the skin and I definitely recommend it for anyone who needs a face wash.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Amazing mask/face wash. Helps take off all the unnecessary oil on my skin without leaving it super dry. I do tend to have very oily skin so having a cleanser that can get out all the gunk and oil is a most but I also don't like cleansers to completely strip my skin of it's natural oil.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
The clay mask and facial cleaner from Garnier is great for my sensative skin. I use this quite often and I love it. I was worried it wouldn't be good for my sensative skin but it didn't cause any irritation. I wish there was more in the bottle for the price but all in all I'm happy.
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville , TN
This is a cool product because of the 2-in-1 aspect. You can use this product in more ways. It smells really good and is really exfoliating. My face feels really clean and detoxified after using this product. I would recommend moisturizing after use because it can be a little drying.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Good product a little thick and goes pretty fast. Mostly dried my skin so moisturizer goes a long way with this product wouldn't use again I got mine from target and it's easy to find. I wouldn't use it but if charcoal masks have worked for you in the past good choice in cleanser
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!