BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Andacia R.
Andacia R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is it!! I use it as a mask at night and when I tell you this stuff is like a magnet for impurities, you've got to believe me. I can literally see the oils being drawn out. It also gives a nice cool feeling. In the morning, I use it as a cleanser and I get that same cool, clean feeling. I'd say go for it!!
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This is a really great product, and it has helped clean out more pores so well and helped with blackheads,
It has a great price and the the fact that you can use it as a mask is great. I put it on before I jump in the shower and then half way thru I wash it off and my skin isn't to striped and feels great.
Izabela R.
Izabela R.
Berwyn, IL
I originally bought this for the mask use then later realized it could used as a cleanser. For the mask it really dried out my skin bad and didn't clear any pores at all. For the cleanser I felt it was too thick and didn't really bubble it just was sitting there as I was trying to massage it into my skin.
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
This product is great for when you're breaking out. I helps to soothe irritation and draw out impurities to help your skin clear up faster. It is very affordable and works well. Plus a little goes a long way. I use it as needed for the last few months and not even half way through yet! It's a good buy!
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Livonia
I love this product. I use it twice every week and it stops my breakouts. The smell is very relaxing and after I wash the mask off, my face feels free of oil and refreshed. Plus it drys fast depending on how much you use. Also the container holds a lot of product.  Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask
Lila T.
Lila T.
Owensboro
I didn't really like the beads in it because they irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so if you don't it would be amazing but I don't really like it because of that. This is pretty affordable so if you are looking for something that gets rid of black heads and are on a budget totally go for it
Denise W.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
I love this face mask! I love face masks in general but this one is just fantastic. The packaging is very nice. It is quite gentle and works very well. The price is fairly decent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great face mask. I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
It's an OK product. I find that it's very rough feeling on sensitive skin, and I definitely have to dilute this with water. It does however leave my skin feels very soft and smooth, especially when I've finished toning and moisturizing. If you like rough exfoliaters then I recommend this to you.
Janay B.
Janay B.
If you want to detox your face then this is the product to have. I used it as a face wash and really didnt see much of a change. Until I used it as a mask. Wow !! The next 3 days proved this products worth . My pores were clear and the few little pimples I had were gone. My skin looked great.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I've used this product off and in for awhile now. I like it alot. Weather it's a fast face cleaning or I leave it in as a mask. Exfoliating and detoxing. Love it. Also gentle enough that you can use it often. I find new products and I always and up back at this one. Must be a good one then huh?
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!