BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Rosie C.
Barley started using this product and so far its done it's job. I tend to use the mask and it's gentle of my skin. Neither disappointing or effective. I bought it at Target. I'm still testing it out and would recommend to anyone who wants a charcoal mask.
Lara H.
I never finished this product because it was nothing spectacular. It did not meet my expectations because it did not keep any blemishes away. I was a first time user. The price pulled me in due to the accessibility. There is much room for improvement.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The smell of this is very strong but also really nice. The beads are enough to exfoliate but not enough to hurt you. It's easy to use and the packaging isn't inconvenient at all. It has a good price and I would definitely recommend this to others!
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
Obsessed with this product!!! Works excellent as a face wash, leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling. Works great for blackheads on my T-zone. My fave is to you it as a mask, I try to do it every other night & my skin is thanking me! Love.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Been using this for a few months & I like it so far! The charcoal is suppose to be good for oily skin! Even though my skin still gets oily I still think it's a good cleanser. I will give it a few more months to see if it helps control my oil!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this mask for a long time until my skin matured more and changed. It definitely felt like it was always getting into your pores. I would apply it in the shower as a mask while conditioning and it felt like a long enough time!
Mallory M.
Christiana
SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT! Very few things help keep my acne in check and my face feeling nice and clean. Purchased this product at Walmart. Gentle on my skin. Husband loves it as well! Maybe easier packaging to get full product out.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
I'm in love with this cleanser/mask! It clears my skin so well! I use this everyday as a facial wash. It seriously gets rid of so many pimples and clears my skin after using it! It really helps with my oily skin and clears my pores.
Bridget R.
Pflugerville, TX
I could write a 5 page essay on how great this stuff is! You can use it as a mask, or as a daily cleanser. I love how it makes my skin feel super clean, and has a fresh tingle. I know for a fact this works wonders!
Angel C.
Hedgesville, WV
I'm all for charcoal masks and this is one of my favorites! I use it as a daily wash and as an occasional mask. I can feel it tighten when its on and after its washed off it leaves my faces feeling nice and refreshed!
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?