Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#220 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL

My life saver in controlled my oily skin and now I'm not getting dance my face it amazing.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX

Love this product ! It does help with my oily skin and makes me feel very fresh in the morning ! It leaves my face also feeling very soft and I feel more awake ! I don't really see much with the pores but for oily skin definitely !
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS

This feels nice on the skin and removes some impurities but I do not feel as though it cleans my pores as well as other products have in the past. It is very cooling though, which is a nice aspect.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY

Sooo good. Its a mask and a face cleanser in one. I love how it cleans my skin the same way an abrasive scrub would without the feeling of raw skin. I use this twice a week to give my skin that glow.
Jodi B.
Jodi B.
Murphysboro, IL

I like that I can use it as a cleanser and a mask. I'm currently using a dermatologica salicylic acid system for breakouts but I do use this as a mask every other night before bed. I love how smooth and clear it makes my skin feel. It has a, sort of, cologne smell to it but I prefer it over a chemical or moth ball smell.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pine Brook, NJ

Garbage. Doesn't work well as a mask as less so as a cleanser. Used it for a solid month, daily, and no sign of less blackheads, Get Loreal's mud mask instead!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Seneca, PA

My niece bought this went in for a different face wash and store was out so she got this instead and I have fell in love with it I have hardly any breakouts now and it keeps my skin nice not oily. Love this as my main face wash.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.

Today I purchased this product at my local pharmacy and I must say it left my skin so smooth and refreshing. The minute I rinse the product off my face I automatically felt the freshness and cleanliness on my face. I do recommend this product.
Beckley, WV

Love this product as soon as I I rinsed it off after my first use. I use it as a mask, twice a week. Leaves your skin soft and more rejuvenated.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey

I don't want to add a star amount just yet but I've bought a trial size cleanser kit from ulta beauty store with this in it so far I haven't had any issues with breakouts and my skin feels pretty clean but the cleanser is a little rough and makes my skin dry, but that can be fixed with a simple hydrating lotion. I'm giving it a four for the pour fact that I didn't break out!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?