BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Gabbie J.
Good for very oily skin, my dry skin did not appreciate this cleanser. It's very drying, and smells a tad gross. Wouldn't repurchase, but I have suggested this to my friends with very oily, acne prone skin. Hate leaving bad reviews for things that may work very very well for people with other kinds of skin, but if you have dry skin, don't purchase, it'll send your skin way out of wack.
Sara W.
I got this at my local Walgreens in hopes it would put my mild breakouts at bay. Pros would be 1. Doubles as a mask and a cleanser 2. It felt nice and creamy but cons would be 1. If you find you can't stand the smell,  which is quite possible, this might not be for you and 2. It worked ok but was no miracle for my breakouts. Everyone's skin is different, but that's my experience.
Kimberly E.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Garnier is one of my most favorite and most used lines of drugstore skin care. It's one of the few brands that will not break me out and actually performs how it's supposed to. This product makes your face feel so soft and so clean. I feel as if my pores have been scrubbed free of any dirt and oil from the day when I wash with this. It's one I've repurchased again and again.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have use this product for 7 months now and I have seen a significant difference in my skin. The only downfall I see about this problem is that it seems to dry out my skin as soon as I take the pill off. However I am able to place a moisturizer on as soon as I take it off. The price is very affordable and the problem does work so I have to give it three stars however I couldn't give it for a 5 because it does dry out my skin
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Just bought this to try. I like using it as the mask more than the cleanser, because I don't feel the cleansing part works as well as a normal cleanser. The mask has a cooling effect and makes my face feel clean and refreshed when I use it. I do think it kind of has a manly smell to it though. I would purchase again but probably for my husband instead of myself.
Savanna M.
Livonia
I love this product. I use it twice every week and it stops my breakouts. The smell is very relaxing and after I wash the mask off, my face feels free of oil and refreshed. Plus it drys fast depending on how much you use. Also the container holds a lot of product.  Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask
Paiton M.
Spokane, WA
I have always loved Garnier products, but I normally use them for my hair. After trying their amazing BB Cream, I decided to try a cleansing mask and because clay and charcoal are all the rage, I picked Garnier's! The price is reasonable and using this mask was fun. I didn't notice a huge immediate difference, but my skin felt refreshed and clean afterwards. Will definitely use again!
Heather P.
Madison , CT
LOVE this product SO much! It is a fantastic mask, I love that you can feel it working and it visibly reduces my pores! It is easy to spread out and easy to remove. I haven't used it as a cleanser yet but I'm sure it will be amazing that way also! I highly recommend this product!
Kayla H.
This is my favorite skin cleanser. I can use it as a cleanser AND a face mask. My skin always feels renewed after I use it. I purchased mine at Walmart for a fairl price, actually for less than what it's worth! Great product, I always buy it!
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
I giving this a 5 start and because I'm very happy with this product I love the way it feels so fresh and you could actually feel it closing my pores it's very gentle on you're face and I feel re fresh all the time I use it I would definitely be buying it again
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?