Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV

This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
haley b.
haley b.

I love this stuff!
Its amazing and I have used about 3 bottles now! I recommend 100%!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Mission, TX

Love this product ! It does help with my oily skin and makes me feel very fresh in the morning ! It leaves my face also feeling very soft and I feel more awake ! I don't really see much with the pores but for oily skin definitely !
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL

My life saver in controlled my oily skin and now I'm not getting dance my face it amazing.
Madi
Madi

I have very sensitive skin so its rare for me to find a face mask that doesn't make me break out. This facemask not only smells great but makes my skin baby smooth and breakout free. I would definetly recommend this facemask.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
kennesaw, GA

This is alright I bought it thinking it was a drying clay mask and it wasn't but it still works good
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX

I like how after using this product my face instantly feels a lot more smooth also you only need to use a little bit at at time so the product last a very long time.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Albuquerque, NM

Really enjoy this product because of its two functions: clay mask and cleanser. It has helped with my oily skin and makes my face feel fresh and clean.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Really like this product! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Love the fact that you can use it as a cleanser or a mask!!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now