Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Jesenia C.Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Val M.Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Heather P.See all 29 photos

BY GARNIER #48 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose wit...I heard this one was really go... 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a real...I would not recommend it for d... 2 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! Wh...I need a good routine with my ... 2 Answers
Photos (29)
Izabela R.
Izabela R.
Berwyn, IL
I originally bought this for the mask use then later realized it could used as a cleanser. For the mask it really dried out my skin bad and didn't clear any pores at all. For the cleanser I felt it was too thick and didn't really bubble it just was sitting there as I was trying to massage it into my skin.
Chanel D.
Chanel D.
This product is great for when you're breaking out. I helps to soothe irritation and draw out impurities to help your skin clear up faster. It is very affordable and works well. Plus a little goes a long way. I use it as needed for the last few months and not even half way through yet! It's a good buy!
Lila T.
Lila T.
Owensboro
I didn't really like the beads in it because they irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin so if you don't it would be amazing but I don't really like it because of that. This is pretty affordable so if you are looking for something that gets rid of black heads and are on a budget totally go for it
Denise W.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
I love this face mask! I love face masks in general but this one is just fantastic. The packaging is very nice. It is quite gentle and works very well. The price is fairly decent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great face mask. I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!!
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
It's an OK product. I find that it's very rough feeling on sensitive skin, and I definitely have to dilute this with water. It does however leave my skin feels very soft and smooth, especially when I've finished toning and moisturizing. If you like rough exfoliaters then I recommend this to you.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I've used this product off and in for awhile now. I like it alot. Weather it's a fast face cleaning or I leave it in as a mask. Exfoliating and detoxing. Love it. Also gentle enough that you can use it often. I find new products and I always and up back at this one. Must be a good one then huh?
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville , TN
This is a cool product because of the 2-in-1 aspect. You can use this product in more ways. It smells really good and is really exfoliating. My face feels really clean and detoxified after using this product. I would recommend moisturizing after use because it can be a little drying.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
The clay mask and facial cleaner from Garnier is great for my sensative skin. I use this quite often and I love it. I was worried it wouldn't be good for my sensative skin but it didn't cause any irritation. I wish there was more in the bottle for the price but all in all I'm happy.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
This works very well. To be honest, I think the regular pore purifying face wash cleans your pores so much better than the 2- in-1 pore purifying face mask and cleanser. They both clean but the 2-in-1 doesn't do it ad well and it is a grey soap so you get your cloths dirty.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I like this product! It makes my pores feel very clean and cool. I have other go-to products, but if I were to find a coupon for this, I would definitely pick it up. It's perfect to use in the shower on your chest and back as well, the water makes it feel very refreshing.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that