Add a Photo

Photos (26)
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
April 1, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
This item works amazing specially for those who have sensitive skin ... your pores and any Acné you have goes away in days it's very affordable and can be found in any store
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Simi Valley
June 26, 2017, 4:03 a.m.
I love the way this feels on my skin. I have oily skin and this product doesn't dry me out. it left my skin improved with less texture so I'd say it works pretty well. I see this product at most drugstores and supermarkets. I would like if the beads were more firm to exfoliate
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
June 20, 2017, 9:08 a.m.
I can't tell you how much I love this product! It's super gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling super clean and soft! Very inexpensive and worth every penny. I highly recommend!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 26, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
This is perfect to use after a long week of work, it helps get rid of anything that is left in my pores or on my skin. I highly recommend using this, I feel extra clean afterwards.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Babylon
June 26, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
I love this mask!! It really helped to clear out my pores and left my face feeling super refreshed! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone
Tamara N.
Tamara N.
June 24, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
I think this mask is great & the price is also just as great! it really helps cleanse and unclog pores. I purchased this product from walmart. I recommend this product.
Jesseca L.
Jesseca L.
South Bend, IN
June 20, 2017, 1:11 p.m.
This company never fails to make a product I don't love. It doesn't smell funny & doesn't leave you fewling stick or dirty. I always feel clean & fresh after using it!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Effingham, SC
June 20, 2017, 11:22 p.m.
It's a good produce but after use it made my face itchy. I have sensitive skin, so I was looking for something that would work and get down deep. It worked well for my mom and sister though
kary r.
kary r.
June 1, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Great facial mask it leaves your face clean and clear of inpurities it is a great product to use daily i recommend this product trust me you will see the difference
Paola T.
Paola T.
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
I really love this pore purifying product. It leaves my Face SO smooth. I also aply it on my boyfriend's Face and it cleases very well.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that