Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love this mask! It really works great on my combo skin! It doesn't over dry your face or anything like that. You know it's working bc it tingles a lot also
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.

I love it, it keeps my breakouts to a minimum and takes all the blackheads away. I love that I can use it as a scrub or as a mask. It's absolutely worth 5$
ashton c.
ashton c.
Raleigh, NC

This product really gets the blackhead out of you pores. It works great. I was not thinking it would since I have a lot of black heads but it did
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Orange, MA

I use this cleanser/mask daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. My teenage boys also use it and say that it doesn't smell like a "girly" product.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is the first mask I have used and its really good. Its really good to help clean out my pores as it leaves me with a refreshing feel.
Tony M.
Tony M.
Escondido, CA

I love this so much. This works out so much. I actually need to pick up some tommrow. But after you apply. Use a toner or some witch hazel
Paola T.
Paola T.

I really love this pore purifying product. It leaves my Face SO smooth. I also aply it on my boyfriend's Face and it cleases very well.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Alina R.
Alina R.

Recently purchased this and after using it as a cleanser and mask, my face was left soft and breakouts slowly began decreasing.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV

This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!

Join Now