Add a Photo

Andacia R.
Andacia R.
N Chesterfld, VA
June 27, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
This is it!! I use it as a mask at night and when I tell you this stuff is like a magnet for impurities, you've got to believe me. I can literally see the oils being drawn out. It also gives a nice cool feeling. In the morning, I use it as a cleanser and I get that same cool, clean feeling. I'd say go for it!!
Alina R.
Alina R.
Nashville , TN
June 25, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
This is a cool product because of the 2-in-1 aspect. You can use this product in more ways. It smells really good and is really exfoliating. My face feels really clean and detoxified after using this product. I would recommend moisturizing after use because it can be a little drying.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
June 20, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
This works very well. To be honest, I think the regular pore purifying face wash cleans your pores so much better than the 2- in-1 pore purifying face mask and cleanser. They both clean but the 2-in-1 doesn't do it ad well and it is a grey soap so you get your cloths dirty.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
June 20, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
I like this product! It makes my pores feel very clean and cool. I have other go-to products, but if I were to find a coupon for this, I would definitely pick it up. It's perfect to use in the shower on your chest and back as well, the water makes it feel very refreshing.
Trinity V.
Trinity V.
June 25, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. It worked great for a short time, and then I had an allergic reaction to it. I was left with red blotches all over my face for about a week. Its very strong, could use some improvement, will not buy again.
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Feb. 16, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
I got this because it says for oily skin to be honest I was expecting way more don't get me wrong it does work but not as expected it's a little harsh on my skin and probably I won't but it again
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
June 2, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
I giving this a 5 start and because I'm very happy with this product I love the way it feels so fresh and you could actually feel it closing my pores it's very gentle on you're face and I feel re fresh all the time I use it I would definitely be buying it again
Olga M.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
April 12, 2017, 9:53 a.m.
Love this mask! I use it about once or twice a week. So it has lasted me awhile, it's the first time buying it but I will definitely be buying it again. It's awesome because it can be used as a face wash or a mask! It leaves your skin smooth and clean!
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
June 27, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
i use this as a mask and i love it ! it dries down pretty quickly so i can easily apply on my face in the bath tub and not have to wait long to rinse off... i feel like after this mask my face feels really clean and refreshed! i definitely recommend.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
June 27, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
I bought this at cvs for about $6 I believe, i have only used it a few times because i just finished using the other products i had! Yet this has worked really good for me and i think it is great for the price you get really good quality!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that