Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#243 in Face Masks
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet.
Photos (26)
Paola T.
Paola T.

I really love this pore purifying product. It leaves my Face SO smooth. I also aply it on my boyfriend's Face and it cleases very well.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, Il

I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Alina R.
Alina R.

Recently purchased this and after using it as a cleanser and mask, my face was left soft and breakouts slowly began decreasing.
jessica s.
jessica s.

this product is good for deep cleaning it does leave my skin a little dry but overall very good my face has been clearing up
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV

This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Jamilah G.
Jamilah G.
Phila, Pa

This is my baby she has my back 100% I keep her in my bag she helped me get a boyfriend lol no seriously thow if I had to consider this product a person who would this person be? my best friend.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Really like this product! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! Love the fact that you can use it as a cleanser or a mask!!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Kissimmee, FL

My life saver in controlled my oily skin and now I'm not getting dance my face it amazing.
Madi
Madi

I have very sensitive skin so its rare for me to find a face mask that doesn't make me break out. This facemask not only smells great but makes my skin baby smooth and breakout free. I would definetly recommend this facemask.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now