BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really skeptical of this product and the price but for me, it's worth it. It is non foaming and goes on really smooth on a wet face and works great as a mask. I have combination sensitive skin and when I switched back to cetaphil and another foaming cleanser, my breakouts came back with a vengeance. Your mileage may vary but I recommend this.
Alastriona K.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and it works well as a companion for the blackhead scrub. The smell and texture are pleasant for a mask. A little goes a long way, so the bottle will last a long time. I'm not crazy about how messy it can get to wash the mask off. It really requires a washcloth but the mask is a dark gray that is very difficult to remove from the fibers of a washcloth. I would recommend using it in the shower and rinsing it off with just your hands or a gray washcloth.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin, sometime, hates everything, and for 10 years I've been on an endless search for something that doesn't make it angry. In my life, I've only found 3 products, and this is one (they eventually discontinue everything, which eliminated the prior two). I have Grovers disease as well, and this is the only thing that seems to calm that down to something approximating normal. It's also great to shave with...Yes, it smells a little like dirt, but you're not buying this for the pretty smell - in fact, fragrances often irritate sensitive skin, and you kinda get used to the smell after a while -- it's like a spring-time mud bath.. by the way, yes, i recommend this product and brand so much... ;D
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Walgreens when they had buy 2 get 1 free on skincare. I love that it has two uses, a cleanser and a mask. Both uses are great. The cleanser is thick and takes a minute to wash off because of the charcoal. To use it as a mask you just slather it on your face and leave it on for 5 minutes. I believe this product is only $6-7 and you can find it at most drugstores. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin after using it but still a good product.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently tried this mask & loved it!! I am a bit mask crazy this summer, as my skin is having issues with this summer heat & clogged up with sunscreen every other day. I've used it 3 times in the last week + & it works like a charm! Plus, the cost is not bad at all, especially compared to other fairly similar higher end products.
Jodi B.
Murphysboro, IL
I like that I can use it as a cleanser and a mask. I'm currently using a dermatologica salicylic acid system for breakouts but I do use this as a mask every other night before bed. I love how smooth and clear it makes my skin feel. It has a, sort of, cologne smell to it but I prefer it over a chemical or moth ball smell.
Kristen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!! The charcoal is my favorite mask right now. My face has never been this clear and is so beyond soft. Everyone thinks I use a ton of cover up but this is the first time since I started wearing makeup that I haven't had to use any cover up. This mask it amazing but I don't use it everyday I usually use it every week because I noticed if I use it too much it dries my face out. But this is one of my favorite masks of all time.
Val M.
riverside
Garnier Skin Active Pore Purifying 2-in-1 clay cleanser/ mask has been my go to lately. Been using this product as a mask for about two weeks and I am pleased to say I have been seeing some results. My face has been feeling fresh, cleansed pores, my face is not as oily as it was before, and I haven't been breaking out as much. #Garnier
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mask. It goes on wet and after some time does get dry. It's easy to tell when it's dry because for one it'll tighten up and also when applying onto the skin it's like a light grey color and then when dry it's a dark grey. I feel like it does an amazing job at clearing your face. You can use it as a face wash not allowing it to dry if your skin is sensitive but I like letting it dry and it's so affordable. Plus it lasts a long time
sebnem q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. This cleanser is a miracle worker. I woke up in the morning with most of my breakout gone which surprised me after one use. If you need a really good cleanser I highly recommend this. Definitely worth it and it is very inexpensive.
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!