BY GARNIER #39 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I love this stuff!! The charcoal is my favorite mask right now. My face has never been this clear and is so beyond soft. Everyone thinks I use a ton of cover up but this is the first time since I started wearing makeup that I haven't had to use any cover up. This mask it amazing but I don't use it everyday I usually use it every week because I noticed if I use it too much it dries my face out. But this is one of my favorite masks of all time.
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I absolutely love this mask. It goes on wet and after some time does get dry. It's easy to tell when it's dry because for one it'll tighten up and also when applying onto the skin it's like a light grey color and then when dry it's a dark grey. I feel like it does an amazing job at clearing your face. You can use it as a face wash not allowing it to dry if your skin is sensitive but I like letting it dry and it's so affordable. Plus it lasts a long time
Gabbie J.
Gabbie J.
Good for very oily skin, my dry skin did not appreciate this cleanser. It's very drying, and smells a tad gross. Wouldn't repurchase, but I have suggested this to my friends with very oily, acne prone skin. Hate leaving bad reviews for things that may work very very well for people with other kinds of skin, but if you have dry skin, don't purchase, it'll send your skin way out of wack.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have use this product for 7 months now and I have seen a significant difference in my skin. The only downfall I see about this problem is that it seems to dry out my skin as soon as I take the pill off. However I am able to place a moisturizer on as soon as I take it off. The price is very affordable and the problem does work so I have to give it three stars however I couldn't give it for a 5 because it does dry out my skin
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
LOVE this product SO much! It is a fantastic mask, I love that you can feel it working and it visibly reduces my pores! It is easy to spread out and easy to remove. I haven't used it as a cleanser yet but I'm sure it will be amazing that way also! I highly recommend this product!
Val M.
Val M.
riverside
Garnier Skin Active Pore Purifying 2-in-1 clay cleanser/ mask has been my go to lately. Been using this product as a mask for about two weeks and I am pleased to say I have been seeing some results. My face has been feeling fresh, cleansed pores, my face is not as oily as it was before, and I haven't been breaking out as much. #Garnier
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I just recently tried this mask & loved it!! I am a bit mask crazy this summer, as my skin is having issues with this summer heat & clogged up with sunscreen every other day. I've used it 3 times in the last week + & it works like a charm! Plus, the cost is not bad at all, especially compared to other fairly similar higher end products.
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
The best part about this is the tingly menthol refreshing feeling when I apply this stuff. I use it more as a clay mask than I do as a daily cleanser. To make it better would be if this was a peel mask. My skin feels so soft after I rinse it off. But I make sure to moisturize after bc it does leave my face a little dry.
Andacia R.
Andacia R.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is it!! I use it as a mask at night and when I tell you this stuff is like a magnet for impurities, you've got to believe me. I can literally see the oils being drawn out. It also gives a nice cool feeling. In the morning, I use it as a cleanser and I get that same cool, clean feeling. I'd say go for it!!
Izabela R.
Izabela R.
Berwyn, IL
I originally bought this for the mask use then later realized it could used as a cleanser. For the mask it really dried out my skin bad and didn't clear any pores at all. For the cleanser I felt it was too thick and didn't really bubble it just was sitting there as I was trying to massage it into my skin.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!