Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#220 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Tony M.
Tony M.
Escondido, CA

I love this so much. This works out so much. I actually need to pick up some tommrow. But after you apply. Use a toner or some witch hazel
Paola T.
Paola T.

I really love this pore purifying product. It leaves my Face SO smooth. I also aply it on my boyfriend's Face and it cleases very well.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.

So far, this cleanser/mask has been the only cleanser/mask that doesn't dry my skin out, and it leaves my skin glowing and radiant.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey , IL

I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Alina R.
Alina R.

Recently purchased this and after using it as a cleanser and mask, my face was left soft and breakouts slowly began decreasing.
jessica s.
jessica s.

this product is good for deep cleaning it does leave my skin a little dry but overall very good my face has been clearing up
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Borger, TX

I liked it buy it didn't seem to do exactly what I was expecting. I do like this brand so I plan to try similar products.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV

This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Mobile

I found that this worked pretty well for a while, but it just dried my skin out a bit too much.
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.

I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?