BY GARNIER #72 in Facial Cleansers

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have use this product for 7 months now and I have seen a significant difference in my skin. The only downfall I see about this problem is that it seems to dry out my skin as soon as I take the pill off. However I am able to place a moisturizer on as soon as I take it off. The price is very affordable and the problem does work so I have to give it three stars however I couldn't give it for a 5 because it does dry out my skin
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Just bought this to try. I like using it as the mask more than the cleanser, because I don't feel the cleansing part works as well as a normal cleanser. The mask has a cooling effect and makes my face feel clean and refreshed when I use it. I do think it kind of has a manly smell to it though. I would purchase again but probably for my husband instead of myself.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
LOVE this product SO much! It is a fantastic mask, I love that you can feel it working and it visibly reduces my pores! It is easy to spread out and easy to remove. I haven't used it as a cleanser yet but I'm sure it will be amazing that way also! I highly recommend this product!
Paiton M.
Paiton M.
Spokane, WA
I have always loved Garnier products, but I normally use them for my hair. After trying their amazing BB Cream, I decided to try a cleansing mask and because clay and charcoal are all the rage, I picked Garnier's! The price is reasonable and using this mask was fun. I didn't notice a huge immediate difference, but my skin felt refreshed and clean afterwards. Will definitely use again!
angelbaby😇 M.
angelbaby😇 M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
On of my favorite mask cleanser as soon as I apply it it feel refreshing like mint cold Tingly feeling then it will dry like 30 min for me and it start feeling tight really nice product to use after I wash my skin feel refreshing
Val M.
Val M.
riverside
Garnier Skin Active Pore Purifying 2-in-1 clay cleanser/ mask has been my go to lately. Been using this product as a mask for about two weeks and I am pleased to say I have been seeing some results. My face has been feeling fresh, cleansed pores, my face is not as oily as it was before, and I haven't been breaking out as much. #Garnier
Allison W.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I just recently tried this mask & loved it!! I am a bit mask crazy this summer, as my skin is having issues with this summer heat & clogged up with sunscreen every other day. I've used it 3 times in the last week + & it works like a charm! Plus, the cost is not bad at all, especially compared to other fairly similar higher end products.
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
The best part about this is the tingly menthol refreshing feeling when I apply this stuff. I use it more as a clay mask than I do as a daily cleanser. To make it better would be if this was a peel mask. My skin feels so soft after I rinse it off. But I make sure to moisturize after bc it does leave my face a little dry.
Keyla Q.
Keyla Q.
This product is amazing, I've been using for a while now and it's become part of my nightly skincare routine. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It's gentle on the skin and you get to use it as a mask or cleanser. Great buy!!!
Andacia R.
Andacia R.
Richmond, VA
This is it!! I use it as a mask at night and when I tell you this stuff is like a magnet for impurities, you've got to believe me. I can literally see the oils being drawn out. It also gives a nice cool feeling. In the morning, I use it as a cleanser and I get that same cool, clean feeling. I'd say go for it!!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!