BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
MORGAN M.
Dyer
I like this product! My face feels clean, but not squeaky right after I use this product. I do prefer other products over this one, but I keep this as a backup in case I run out of my other because it does get the job done!
Sara W.
I got this at my local Walgreens in hopes it would put my mild breakouts at bay. Pros would be 1. Doubles as a mask and a cleanser 2. It felt nice and creamy but cons would be 1. If you find you can't stand the smell,  which is quite possible, this might not be for you and 2. It worked ok but was no miracle for my breakouts. Everyone's skin is different, but that's my experience.
angelbaby😇 M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
On of my favorite mask cleanser as soon as I apply it it feel refreshing like mint cold Tingly feeling then it will dry like 30 min for me and it start feeling tight really nice product to use after I wash my skin feel refreshing
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This has to be my favorite cleanser when it comes to deep cleansing and getting rid of black heads. If you scrub on the areas where you have black heads it will smooth it out.
👑Libby N.
South Yuba City
This mask does my face wonders. My face feels so clean and fresh after every use. In addition, it can be used as a facial wash and a mask. Its a great product to invest in.
coral r.
This has become a new favorite. 2-in-1, great for everyday or using as a mask once or twice a week. Leaves my face clean, especially having big pores. Highly recommended!
Keyla Q.
This product is amazing, I've been using for a while now and it's become part of my nightly skincare routine. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. It's gentle on the skin and you get to use it as a mask or cleanser. Great buy!!!
Megan S.
midlothian
This is not only a face mask, but also a cleanser. If you need a good face/ mask wash for oily skin I suggest you get this. It makes your face softer but also draws out deep impurities.
Katherine K.
Westerville, OH
This is one of my favorite face washes! I love that it can be used as a regular face wash and a mask. It leaves your skin feeling super fresh and clean! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards. And the price is great! I'd highly recommend it!
Kennedi F.
Smiths Station, AL
This product is good for my oily skin and it helps clear pores. It’s packaging is a basic plastic, so nothing too fancy. The price is about 2 or 3 dollars so that’s pretty affordable. I ONLY recommend this to you if you have oily skin, if you don’t it WILL dry your skin out.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?