BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy grail for me! I've been using this for around 9 months now and I always venture away from it to more expensive high end cleansers and I keep finding myself coming right back to this one. It can be used as a regular cleanser or a detox mask and I personally prefer using it as a mask. It's gentle enough that I can use it daily and not dry out my already-dry skin and it's one of the few products I GENUINELY see a difference in my skin after using consistently. If I'm having a bad breakout week where I get multiple breakouts in one area, I will use this as a mask nightly and it stops new breakouts from forming while clearing up the old ones. I truly love this!
LaQuandra C.
De Kalb, MS
I did not realize when I bought it that it was for oily skin and my skin is a combination of oily and dry but mostly dry. This made the dry portion of skin even more drier looking.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
It was recommended by my dermatologist to use a cleanser with salicylic acid in it for pop up acne and blackheads. I have large pores and have always had an issue with blackheads on and around my nose. Since using this facial cleaner I have seen a major reduction in blackheads! I'm quite stunned actually! Also, the scrub gently exfoliates and has helped with any dry patches. Overall I am pleasantly surprised by this product and feel it ranks up there with many of its higher end counterparts!
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
I love this face mask! I love face masks in general but this one is just fantastic. The packaging is very nice. It is quite gentle and works very well. The price is fairly decent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great face mask. I will definitely be purchasing it again soon!!
Alejandra M.
I enjoy using this product as a face mask. I really feel like it cleans out my pores and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It removes a lot of the excess oil on my face without drying out my skin a ton. I've only gone through one bottle of this but honestly a little goes a long way when using this as a mask. I actually recommend using this as a mask rather than a cleanser. I usually do the mask about twice a month and it's really helped with their charcoal facial scrub to clear up my skin and leave it soft.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I don't want to add a star amount just yet but I've bought a trial size cleanser kit from ulta beauty store with this in it so far I haven't had any issues with breakouts and my skin feels pretty clean but the cleanser is a little rough and makes my skin dry, but that can be fixed with a simple hydrating lotion. I'm giving it a four for the pour fact that I didn't break out!
Cari P.
I first thought this was a scrub, well.. I read wrong. Anyway I tried it and it was amazing. My face felt cold after washing it. And just to warn you, the first time around I applied too close to my eyes. It stung a little, but didn't really affect me much. You can use it both as a mask and a cleanser. But I have glasses and I can't always use masks, so cleanser it is. Highly recommend
Jas. J.
This mask is actually great. A lot of people probably think well how great could a drug store mask be by it's about $8.99 maybe a little more & it gets all the dirt out & minimizes your pores. It does what it advertises I love this mask & many of the other products that go with this line. You can purchase it at any drug store, beauty/makeup store & even on their websites. #musesofinfluenster
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I was really skeptical of this product and the price but for me, it's worth it. It is non foaming and goes on really smooth on a wet face and works great as a mask. I have combination sensitive skin and when I switched back to cetaphil and another foaming cleanser, my breakouts came back with a vengeance. Your mileage may vary but I recommend this.
Katherine C.
I love this product for its versatility and effectiveness. It doesn't strip your face and leave it feeling dry but it definitely cleans it well. I use it as a cleanser every night and I swear it helped my overall complexion and oily skin. I must say though, it contains menthol and it was a bit intense when I first started using it. Be aware if you have sensitive skin the minty feeling may be a little strong. But I got used to it after a few days and now I love the product!
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?