Add a Photo

Photos (26)
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Orange, MA
I use this cleanser/mask daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. My teenage boys also use it and say that it doesn't smell like a "girly" product.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the first mask I have used and its really good. Its really good to help clean out my pores as it leaves me with a refreshing feel.
Tony M.
Tony M.
Escondido, CA
I love this so much. This works out so much. I actually need to pick up some tommrow. But after you apply. Use a toner or some witch hazel
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, IL
I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Alina R.
Alina R.
Recently purchased this and after using it as a cleanser and mask, my face was left soft and breakouts slowly began decreasing.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
March 23, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
I enjoy using this product as a face mask. I really feel like it cleans out my pores and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It removes a lot of the excess oil on my face without drying out my skin a ton. I've only gone through one bottle of this but honestly a little goes a long way when using this as a mask. I actually recommend using this as a mask rather than a cleanser. I usually do the mask about twice a month and it's really helped with their charcoal facial scrub to clear up my skin and leave it soft.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
June 22, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
I love this stuff!! The charcoal is my favorite mask right now. My face has never been this clear and is so beyond soft. Everyone thinks I use a ton of cover up but this is the first time since I started wearing makeup that I haven't had to use any cover up. This mask it amazing but I don't use it everyday I usually use it every week because I noticed if I use it too much it dries my face out. But this is one of my favorite masks of all time.
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
June 13, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
The best part about this is the tingly menthol refreshing feeling when I apply this stuff. I use it more as a clay mask than I do as a daily cleanser. To make it better would be if this was a peel mask. My skin feels so soft after I rinse it off. But I make sure to moisturize after bc it does leave my face a little dry.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?