Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Gerda R.
Gerda R.

My skin is very oily and full of spots so it hard for me to find something that would clean it and work for the spots. But this product does its job cleans my pores and my face. I feel fresh after this.
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Absolutely love this as a weekly cleansing mask! Found that it completely cleared my face from all breakouts that I had at the time. Does a great job of cleansing pores, just like an expensive mask!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I got this because it says for oily skin to be honest I was expecting way more don't get me wrong it does work but not as expected it's a little harsh on my skin and probably I won't but it again
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

I adore this face mask! I love that it get foaming like a cleanser as well! It really tightens like a good mask and it makes your skin feels so clean!! It dries up acne over night too !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I have oily skin and this helps great. I had a zit on my face and after two washes the zit was gone. You can also use it as a face wash. It smells amazing and feels really smooth!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI

Im a huge fan of garnier and i love this product because it gives your skin such a deep cleaning. it removes blackheads and clogged pores exfoliates your skin and mattifies it!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA

I am loving this stuff. Bought it last week and my face looks so much better. Pores are smaller and less breakouts. I use it daily as a wash and 2x per week as a mask.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az

I have acne prone skin and this stuff is amazing ! A little goes a long way so definitely a good buy for only $5 . I'm still on my first bottle but I'll definitely buy again
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY

One of my favorite products. I love that i can use it as a wash or a mask. Makes my skin feel refreshed and cleans out my pores making my skin more breathable
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Laton, CA

I love this product so much. I have oily skin so it helps out a lot and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.. it actually leaves it feeling mice and smooth
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!

Join Now