BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, IL
I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I enjoy using this product as a face mask. I really feel like it cleans out my pores and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It removes a lot of the excess oil on my face without drying out my skin a ton. I've only gone through one bottle of this but honestly a little goes a long way when using this as a mask. I actually recommend using this as a mask rather than a cleanser. I usually do the mask about twice a month and it's really helped with their charcoal facial scrub to clear up my skin and leave it soft.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
It was recommended by my dermatologist to use a cleanser with salicylic acid in it for pop up acne and blackheads. I have large pores and have always had an issue with blackheads on and around my nose. Since using this facial cleaner I have seen a major reduction in blackheads! I'm quite stunned actually! Also, the scrub gently exfoliates and has helped with any dry patches. Overall I am pleasantly surprised by this product and feel it ranks up there with many of its higher end counterparts!
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I was really skeptical of this product and the price but for me, it's worth it. It is non foaming and goes on really smooth on a wet face and works great as a mask. I have combination sensitive skin and when I switched back to cetaphil and another foaming cleanser, my breakouts came back with a vengeance. Your mileage may vary but I recommend this.
Alastriona K.
Alastriona K.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this product and it works well as a companion for the blackhead scrub. The smell and texture are pleasant for a mask. A little goes a long way, so the bottle will last a long time. I'm not crazy about how messy it can get to wash the mask off. It really requires a washcloth but the mask is a dark gray that is very difficult to remove from the fibers of a washcloth. I would recommend using it in the shower and rinsing it off with just your hands or a gray washcloth.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this at Walgreens when they had buy 2 get 1 free on skincare. I love that it has two uses, a cleanser and a mask. Both uses are great. The cleanser is thick and takes a minute to wash off because of the charcoal. To use it as a mask you just slather it on your face and leave it on for 5 minutes. I believe this product is only $6-7 and you can find it at most drugstores. I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin after using it but still a good product.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
My skin, sometime, hates everything, and for 10 years I've been on an endless search for something that doesn't make it angry. In my life, I've only found 3 products, and this is one (they eventually discontinue everything, which eliminated the prior two). I have Grovers disease as well, and this is the only thing that seems to calm that down to something approximating normal. It's also great to shave with...Yes, it smells a little like dirt, but you're not buying this for the pretty smell - in fact, fragrances often irritate sensitive skin, and you kinda get used to the smell after a while -- it's like a spring-time mud bath.. by the way, yes, i recommend this product and brand so much... ;D
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I love this stuff!! The charcoal is my favorite mask right now. My face has never been this clear and is so beyond soft. Everyone thinks I use a ton of cover up but this is the first time since I started wearing makeup that I haven't had to use any cover up. This mask it amazing but I don't use it everyday I usually use it every week because I noticed if I use it too much it dries my face out. But this is one of my favorite masks of all time.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!