BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Bianca G.
Tucson , AZ
Charcoal scrub is an amazing exfoliant. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and polished. This scrub detoxifies and is the best thing I have found to control my "mature" acne as well as my 16 yr old son's acne.
Brianna L.
Portland, TN
This product is wonderful. It is slightly drying, but it’s nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix. Its very gentle on my skin. I bought this product at Walmart. I would most definitely buy again
👑Auraijaia R.
Jacksonville
Yes I would recommend this, I'm currently using this product right now, and starting love the results. I use this day and night. Morning as a cleanser and Night as a detox mask it's pretty good.
Reniya D.
Dothan
This product literally leaves you skin feeling clean and bright and I am obsessed! It gets rid of harsh dark spots by softening the color of them but not giving you that uneven skin look.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This has to be my favorite cleanser when it comes to deep cleansing and getting rid of black heads. If you scrub on the areas where you have black heads it will smooth it out.
👑Libby N.
South Yuba City
This mask does my face wonders. My face feels so clean and fresh after every use. In addition, it can be used as a facial wash and a mask. Its a great product to invest in.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia
Used as a mask this really does make my skin feel smoother and more clean, however it does irritate my sensitive skin if used too often or if kept on my skin for too long.
coral r.
This has become a new favorite. 2-in-1, great for everyday or using as a mask once or twice a week. Leaves my face clean, especially having big pores. Highly recommended!
Megan S.
midlothian
This is not only a face mask, but also a cleanser. If you need a good face/ mask wash for oily skin I suggest you get this. It makes your face softer but also draws out deep impurities.
Heather E.
Fayetteville, AR
Works great for my oily skin, use it in the shower and also as a mask twice a week. Haven't found anything better than this product yet for my very oily skin and will keep using it.
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?