Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Great cleanser/mask! I use this daily to cleanse my pores and I also use it once or twice a week as a mask and it works really well. When I use it as a mask I can see that my pimples are actively being cleansed because it draws out the gunk in them.
Julia S.
Julia S.

Defiantly make my skin feel cleaner and refresh. I use it once a week as a mask since I have acne prone skin (at 28 yrs old!) especially around my jaw line and I feel like it unclogs my pores and helps clear the acne. Def recommend this product
Hallie W.
Hallie W.

I think this is totally worth it for someone who likes a clay mask. Your face will feel dry when it's on but it doesn't make you itchy. And a little lotion afterwards wouldn't hurt but it does make my pores smaller and gets the dirt out
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ

This product is NOT for sensitive skin. After using it as a face wash it left my skin very red! However, it did a decent job cleaning my pores, and did not over dry my skin. I would recommend to those who do not have sensitive skin.
Josianne C.
Josianne C.
Hawkesbury, Ontario

Just started using the Clay Mask last week, and I'm already loving it. It didn't break me out, which is rare when using a new mask! And it just feels so refreshing and clean. I paired it with the matching cleanser, and it's great!
Karie G.
Karie G.
Columbia, SC

I love this as a mask to combat breakouts. The only down side is the smell. It smells very strongly of male cologne. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but it could bother you if smells are a particular problem you have.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA

I expected this to do more, considering it has charcoal in it, which is supposed to act like a magnet clearing out your pores. I think it does a pretty good job at minimizing pimples though, and I think I'd buy it again.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX

I love this scrub. I've used it as a mask & just a cleanser, it works great. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I accidentally got it for oily skin when my skin is not oily but it still works like a charm.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , B.C

I LOVE this face wash, it always leaves my face feeling fresh and clean, it has a nice cooling effect, I haven't tried it as a mask but I've heard wonderful things about the mask. It really did help with my acne!
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, Ontario

I love this product, and so does my skin. I noticed my skin is more clear and softer.
I also love that it's a 2 in 1 and can be used while in the shower as a face wash, or around the house as a face mask.
10/10!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now