BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the first mask I have used and its really good. Its really good to help clean out my pores as it leaves me with a refreshing feel.
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
If I could give this product ten stars I would ! Hands down my favorite facial cleanser/mask . I love how when you put it on your face you start to feel this cooling sensation it just feels so amazing ! My face always feels so clean and tight after every use . It helps keep my break outs under control . Makes such a big different for my skin because if I don't use it my skin feels so oily and shiny, but after just one use of it my skin feels clean smooth and not so oily ! Every time I run out of this product I always run to the store to get some ! Plus my boyfriend also enjoys using it . So we get this amazing product for a such a great price . LOVE IT !
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy grail for me! I've been using this for around 9 months now and I always venture away from it to more expensive high end cleansers and I keep finding myself coming right back to this one. It can be used as a regular cleanser or a detox mask and I personally prefer using it as a mask. It's gentle enough that I can use it daily and not dry out my already-dry skin and it's one of the few products I GENUINELY see a difference in my skin after using consistently. If I'm having a bad breakout week where I get multiple breakouts in one area, I will use this as a mask nightly and it stops new breakouts from forming while clearing up the old ones. I truly love this!
Michaela W.
Gettysburg , PA
First off I would like to say that I am in love with this product. The packing of the product is really nice, the instructions are easy to follow including the instructions for the everyday use of the clay cleanser or if you would like a detox mask there are easy instructions for that as well. I use this twice a day. In the morning I use the charcoal product as an daily cleaner. Then at night I use the charcoal as a detox mask. The mask feels refreshing after a long day it feels as if all of the dirt is getting washed away. Another reason for my liking to this product is that it is for oily skin and the product itself is oily free and it isn't a harsh product it works on my sensitive skin. The smell of the product alone doesn't have a perfume smell but it smells pure.
Katherine C.
I love this product for its versatility and effectiveness. It doesn't strip your face and leave it feeling dry but it definitely cleans it well. I use it as a cleanser every night and I swear it helped my overall complexion and oily skin. I must say though, it contains menthol and it was a bit intense when I first started using it. Be aware if you have sensitive skin the minty feeling may be a little strong. But I got used to it after a few days and now I love the product!
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
So I have rather oily skin, but I only use this as a mask. The reason why I only use it as a message because I have another product from this line that I use daily. But one major thing that I do like about this particular mask, it's the fact that when it dries, it doesn't get Uber tight and you were still able to feel your face. I do notice the fact that my skin does feel a little cleaner after using this. And I usually try to use this mask about 3 times a week.
Naömi H.
I love this mask/cleanser, i use it more as a mask. It is very effective, leaves my skin feeling good. This is good value for the job. It exceed my expectations. As a cleanser there is room for improvement, as i dont feel that it does something.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?