BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite products. I love that i can use it as a wash or a mask. Makes my skin feel refreshed and cleans out my pores making my skin more breathable
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I love this product so much. I have oily skin so it helps out a lot and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.. it actually leaves it feeling mice and smooth
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
I love it, it keeps my breakouts to a minimum and takes all the blackheads away. I love that I can use it as a scrub or as a mask. It's absolutely worth 5$
ashton c.
ashton c.
Raleigh, NC
This product really gets the blackhead out of you pores. It works great. I was not thinking it would since I have a lot of black heads but it did
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Orange, MA
I use this cleanser/mask daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. My teenage boys also use it and say that it doesn't smell like a "girly" product.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the first mask I have used and its really good. Its really good to help clean out my pores as it leaves me with a refreshing feel.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Harvey, IL
I absolutely love it! Cleans my face nicely! Can't go wrong with this! My skin is oily & this leaves it perfect! Not to dry though!
Linda D.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
This stuff is amazing I use it a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so soft! I really gets everything out !
Kamaria D.
Kamaria D.
I love it for my oily skin. You can use this as a mask or just a cleaners. Great product.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis , IN
Holy grail for me! I've been using this for around 9 months now and I always venture away from it to more expensive high end cleansers and I keep finding myself coming right back to this one. It can be used as a regular cleanser or a detox mask and I personally prefer using it as a mask. It's gentle enough that I can use it daily and not dry out my already-dry skin and it's one of the few products I GENUINELY see a difference in my skin after using consistently. If I'm having a bad breakout week where I get multiple breakouts in one area, I will use this as a mask nightly and it stops new breakouts from forming while clearing up the old ones. I truly love this!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!