Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#237 in Face Masks
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet.
Photos (26)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA

I expected this to do more, considering it has charcoal in it, which is supposed to act like a magnet clearing out your pores. I think it does a pretty good job at minimizing pimples though, and I think I'd buy it again.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX

I love this scrub. I've used it as a mask & just a cleanser, it works great. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I accidentally got it for oily skin when my skin is not oily but it still works like a charm.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pasadena, TX

I've dealt with acne all my life and after all this time. I finally found a product that works for my skin. I have combo skin with breakouts monthly. This is not only a great product but an affordable one.
Chris
Chris
Spring Valley, CA

My skin felt so smooth and refreshed. It wasn't harsh & didn't seem to dry out my skin. The 2 in 1 face wash & mask made it easier & quicker. It was creamy & easy to apply and the removal was easy too.
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Wilkes Barre, PA

Absolutely love this as a weekly cleansing mask! Found that it completely cleared my face from all breakouts that I had at the time. Does a great job of cleansing pores, just like an expensive mask!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I got this because it says for oily skin to be honest I was expecting way more don't get me wrong it does work but not as expected it's a little harsh on my skin and probably I won't but it again
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

I absolutely love this mask! I have a hard time finding one that is oil free and doesn't irritate my skin. Garner, this mask is all of the above and works great on unclogging my oily skin.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY

I adore this face mask! I love that it get foaming like a cleanser as well! It really tightens like a good mask and it makes your skin feels so clean!! It dries up acne over night too !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I have oily skin and this helps great. I had a zit on my face and after two washes the zit was gone. You can also use it as a face wash. It smells amazing and feels really smooth!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI

Im a huge fan of garnier and i love this product because it gives your skin such a deep cleaning. it removes blackheads and clogged pores exfoliates your skin and mattifies it!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now