BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA
I expected this to do more, considering it has charcoal in it, which is supposed to act like a magnet clearing out your pores. I think it does a pretty good job at minimizing pimples though, and I think I'd buy it again.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this scrub. I've used it as a mask & just a cleanser, it works great. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I accidentally got it for oily skin when my skin is not oily but it still works like a charm.
Amanda D.
Pasadena, TX
I've dealt with acne all my life and after all this time. I finally found a product that works for my skin. I have combo skin with breakouts monthly. This is not only a great product but an affordable one.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
I adore this face mask! I love that it get foaming like a cleanser as well! It really tightens like a good mask and it makes your skin feels so clean!! It dries up acne over night too !
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
I am loving this stuff. Bought it last week and my face looks so much better. Pores are smaller and less breakouts. I use it daily as a wash and 2x per week as a mask.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I have acne prone skin and this stuff is amazing ! A little goes a long way so definitely a good buy for only $5 . I'm still on my first bottle but I'll definitely buy again
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorite products. I love that i can use it as a wash or a mask. Makes my skin feel refreshed and cleans out my pores making my skin more breathable
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
I love this product so much. I have oily skin so it helps out a lot and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.. it actually leaves it feeling mice and smooth
Brooklyn B.
I love it, it keeps my breakouts to a minimum and takes all the blackheads away. I love that I can use it as a scrub or as a mask. It's absolutely worth 5$
Stephanie O.
Orange, MA
I use this cleanser/mask daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. My teenage boys also use it and say that it doesn't smell like a "girly" product.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?