BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Hallie W.
Hallie W.
I think this is totally worth it for someone who likes a clay mask. Your face will feel dry when it's on but it doesn't make you itchy. And a little lotion afterwards wouldn't hurt but it does make my pores smaller and gets the dirt out
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
This product is NOT for sensitive skin. After using it as a face wash it left my skin very red! However, it did a decent job cleaning my pores, and did not over dry my skin. I would recommend to those who do not have sensitive skin.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
I love this as a mask to combat breakouts. The only down side is the smell. It smells very strongly of male cologne. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but it could bother you if smells are a particular problem you have.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Middlebury Center, PA
I expected this to do more, considering it has charcoal in it, which is supposed to act like a magnet clearing out your pores. I think it does a pretty good job at minimizing pimples though, and I think I'd buy it again.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Brownsville, TX
I love this scrub. I've used it as a mask & just a cleanser, it works great. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. I accidentally got it for oily skin when my skin is not oily but it still works like a charm.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Pasadena, TX
I've dealt with acne all my life and after all this time. I finally found a product that works for my skin. I have combo skin with breakouts monthly. This is not only a great product but an affordable one.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
I adore this face mask! I love that it get foaming like a cleanser as well! It really tightens like a good mask and it makes your skin feels so clean!! It dries up acne over night too !
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I have oily skin and this helps great. I had a zit on my face and after two washes the zit was gone. You can also use it as a face wash. It smells amazing and feels really smooth!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
I am loving this stuff. Bought it last week and my face looks so much better. Pores are smaller and less breakouts. I use it daily as a wash and 2x per week as a mask.
Savannah F.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
I have acne prone skin and this stuff is amazing ! A little goes a long way so definitely a good buy for only $5 . I'm still on my first bottle but I'll definitely buy again
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!