BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
This stuff is really nice. I enjoy the might clean smell to it. Typically ill use this in the shower as a mask for a few mins while i wash my body when i rinse my face i always notice the tiny blackheads around the sides of my nose are gone every single time.
Rosie C.
Barley started using this product and so far its done it's job. I tend to use the mask and it's gentle of my skin. Neither disappointing or effective. I bought it at Target. I'm still testing it out and would recommend to anyone who wants a charcoal mask.
Peyton S.
I loved this product. It was very effective at cleaning my skin and clearing my pores. My skin felt so soft and clean afterwards. It's not too expensive either! I would definitely buy again, but I would recommend using a moisturizer after using this masks because it made my face a little dry!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
The smell of this is very strong but also really nice. The beads are enough to exfoliate but not enough to hurt you. It's easy to use and the packaging isn't inconvenient at all. It has a good price and I would definitely recommend this to others!
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
Obsessed with this product!!! Works excellent as a face wash, leaves my skin super soft and clean feeling. Works great for blackheads on my T-zone. My fave is to you it as a mask, I try to do it every other night & my skin is thanking me! Love.
Ana H.
I feel like this product was marketed wrong. Of it claimed it was moisturizing I would give it more stars. It did nothing for my pores which disappointed me. Wouldn't recommend for pores but I love this companies other products.
Christy S.
What I love most about this product is that it is a two-in-one. I use it as a daily face wash, and I also use it twice a week as a facial mask. My face feels baby soft after using it. I also have less blackheads because of this.
MORGAN M.
Dyer
I like this product! My face feels clean, but not squeaky right after I use this product. I do prefer other products over this one, but I keep this as a backup in case I run out of my other because it does get the job done!
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this mask/cleanser when my skin is feeling clogged and dirty. It is a little bit drying but when paired with a moisturizer it works perfect. The cleanser is so cooling and really makes your face feel clean.
Bryanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
The old formula of this used to be great!!! It had the most effective texture for scrubbing, I remember fit was very smoothing, almost like a sandy texture. However, the new formula with the microbeads is less effective and does not do much for me.
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?