Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#220 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
Josselen G.
Josselen G.

I have combination skin and this works great. I takes off all of my dead skin and leaves a behind smooth skin. I can feel it working instantly even when I wash it off. It feels cool. I can see how my poor's have been clean out. I've tol others to use this and I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , Pa

This mask has been a blessing!!! My skin is very oily and this mask has helped a lot to clear my clogged pores! The only thing I don't like is that when it's time to wash it off it still seems a little "wet". But it dose leave my skin feeling soft after I wash it off!!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Granite City, IL

I just started using this product a couple of days ago, and I'm already in love. M skin is so soft and smooth, my back heads have completely been eradicated, and I'm noting my impurities becoming less and less. I can't wait to see the longer term effects this has.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

This stuff works wonders! I use it whenever I start getting acne or atleast once a week. It has cleared up my skin and it doesn't take long to harden and wash off which is nice. It's not expensive I found mine at Walmart. I believe this charcoal stuff really works
Olga M.
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX

Love this mask! I use it about once or twice a week. So it has lasted me awhile, it's the first time buying it but I will definitely be buying it again. It's awesome because it can be used as a face wash or a mask! It leaves your skin smooth and clean!
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this mask. I've had it for a couple of months now. A little goes a long way i love the way it leaves my skin after i wash it off. I used it last night beforeni went to sleep and my skin still feels smooth and has a nice glow to it. I love it.
Julia S.
Julia S.

Defiantly make my skin feel cleaner and refresh. I use it once a week as a mask since I have acne prone skin (at 28 yrs old!) especially around my jaw line and I feel like it unclogs my pores and helps clear the acne. Def recommend this product
Hallie W.
Hallie W.

I think this is totally worth it for someone who likes a clay mask. Your face will feel dry when it's on but it doesn't make you itchy. And a little lotion afterwards wouldn't hurt but it does make my pores smaller and gets the dirt out
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Peoria, AZ

This product is NOT for sensitive skin. After using it as a face wash it left my skin very red! However, it did a decent job cleaning my pores, and did not over dry my skin. I would recommend to those who do not have sensitive skin.
Karie G.
Karie G.
Lancaster, SC

I love this as a mask to combat breakouts. The only down side is the smell. It smells very strongly of male cologne. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but it could bother you if smells are a particular problem you have.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?