Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

#168 in Face Masks
Photos (26)
sebnem q.
sebnem q.

By far the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. This cleanser is a miracle worker. I woke up in the morning with most of my breakout gone which surprised me after one use. If you need a really good cleanser I highly recommend this. Definitely worth it and it is very inexpensive.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I bought this cleanser a few weeks ago and it's really great. I use it at least 4 times a week, along with my other garnier cleanser Fresh. It helps draw out any pimples I have that. I use after I use fresh and leave it on my skin for a few minutes as a mask in the shower. It's great.
Josselen G.
Josselen G.

I have combination skin and this works great. I takes off all of my dead skin and leaves a behind smooth skin. I can feel it working instantly even when I wash it off. It feels cool. I can see how my poor's have been clean out. I've tol others to use this and I would buy it again.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I just bought this last week and have already started to see a decrease in the size of my pores! This product does have a slightly weird smell but it's not too noticeable! I like how it's both a cleanser and a mask! I think that's so smart and such a cool idea! So far so good!
Jasmeen B.
Jasmeen B.
BRAMPTON

This mask is my go to product when my skin is feeling oily and even dry on some days. I use it about one a month because I have a skin routine that I follow on a daily basis. I love the packaging because it seems like something that can be bought for both males and females.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , Pa

This mask has been a blessing!!! My skin is very oily and this mask has helped a lot to clear my clogged pores! The only thing I don't like is that when it's time to wash it off it still seems a little "wet". But it dose leave my skin feeling soft after I wash it off!!!
Romina S.
Romina S.

Love this so much! It is so versatile, gotta love those two in one products. When put on it cools your skin freshening you up give you a clean feeling. Legit tightens your skin. Mask is easy to use and while washing off the mask you are also again cleansing your skin
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

This stuff works wonders! I use it whenever I start getting acne or atleast once a week. It has cleared up my skin and it doesn't take long to harden and wash off which is nice. It's not expensive I found mine at Walmart. I believe this charcoal stuff really works
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I have combo skin that can be shiny one day and dry the next. I found with this mask it did well to not dry out the already dry areas and still pull out the oil in the shiny areas. The price is great and it feels nice and refreshing on. Will definitely buy again
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love this mask. I've had it for a couple of months now. A little goes a long way i love the way it leaves my skin after i wash it off. I used it last night beforeni went to sleep and my skin still feels smooth and has a nice glow to it. I love it.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now