BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Katherine K.
Westerville, OH
This is one of my favorite face washes! I love that it can be used as a regular face wash and a mask. It leaves your skin feeling super fresh and clean! It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry afterwards. And the price is great! I'd highly recommend it!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I had a pretty good experience with this product, but I won't be buying it again. When I applied it to my skin, it burned, and while it did help refresh my skin and counteracted redness, it didn't do anything for my acne problems. But it was a good price, and left a cool feeling.
Monica M.
This product works great to remove makeup and clean the skin. It was my go too first step in my skin care routine. The fact that it also doubles as a mask is awesome because your getting two products for the price of one and you don’t have to take up space in your bathroom.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
I got it a Walmart for about $5. I use this stuff everyday and love the way it feels on my skin. I find it's best use before bed. I didn't really have any experiences for it but I would definitely but this again!
Maritsa Z.
gardena
I really enjoy using this product. Sometimes I leave it on for a while until it dries so it can be used as a mask, but other times I simply use it as a facial cleanser. Helps clean out my pores & blackheads. Feels great on skin not drying.
lacie h.
Liberty Lake, WA
this face mask makes my skin feel really good after usage but will often times leave a residue on my face. I then have to rub it off on my towel and it leaves my towel dirty. I will accept the dirty towel only because the way the cleanser makes my face feel is so great.
Addison R.
Lexington
This made my face feel fresh. it is one of the only face washes that i have finished. i don't know if it helped my pores but it got my makeup off. It is affordable and I picked it up at walgreens. I would recommend it if you have black heads or just want a face wash
Breanne W.
Clarksville, TN
Use this literally every day and I just love the feeling my skin has every time that I use it. I feel clean and refreshed and renewed every single time. I also love that I can use this product as either a cleanser or a deep cleansing mask. Absolutely amazing product.
Emilee S.
Hibbing, MN
The clay mask was super cool and fun to do but my skin did feel a little funny when it was on but it all turned out ok and it made my face super soft! Will for sure use again.
Heather F.
Schuylkill Haven
I love this product because it removes so many of my black heads and then I feel so much better about myself and I'm not as worried about how my face looks when I go on dates because there's not as much that my make up has to cover up. I would highly recommend!
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?