BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Chelsea H.
Haslett, MI
Even though I don't have oily skin, I've been wanting to try a charcoal face cleanser or face mask and I thought I'd give this one a try. Using it just as a daily cleanser feels great, but I also love using it as a daily mask too. My skin always feels so much cleaner, and fresher afterwards!! I love it!!
sebnem q.
By far the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. This cleanser is a miracle worker. I woke up in the morning with most of my breakout gone which surprised me after one use. If you need a really good cleanser I highly recommend this. Definitely worth it and it is very inexpensive.
Josselen G.
I have combination skin and this works great. I takes off all of my dead skin and leaves a behind smooth skin. I can feel it working instantly even when I wash it off. It feels cool. I can see how my poor's have been clean out. I've tol others to use this and I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
This mask has been a blessing!!! My skin is very oily and this mask has helped a lot to clear my clogged pores! The only thing I don't like is that when it's time to wash it off it still seems a little "wet". But it dose leave my skin feeling soft after I wash it off!!!
Courtney H.
This stuff works wonders! I use it whenever I start getting acne or atleast once a week. It has cleared up my skin and it doesn't take long to harden and wash off which is nice. It's not expensive I found mine at Walmart. I believe this charcoal stuff really works
Maria S.
I love this mask. I've had it for a couple of months now. A little goes a long way i love the way it leaves my skin after i wash it off. I used it last night beforeni went to sleep and my skin still feels smooth and has a nice glow to it. I love it.
Julia S.
Defiantly make my skin feel cleaner and refresh. I use it once a week as a mask since I have acne prone skin (at 28 yrs old!) especially around my jaw line and I feel like it unclogs my pores and helps clear the acne. Def recommend this product
Hallie W.
I think this is totally worth it for someone who likes a clay mask. Your face will feel dry when it's on but it doesn't make you itchy. And a little lotion afterwards wouldn't hurt but it does make my pores smaller and gets the dirt out
Celeste S.
Tempe, AZ
This product is NOT for sensitive skin. After using it as a face wash it left my skin very red! However, it did a decent job cleaning my pores, and did not over dry my skin. I would recommend to those who do not have sensitive skin.
Karie G.
Columbia , SC
I love this as a mask to combat breakouts. The only down side is the smell. It smells very strongly of male cologne. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but it could bother you if smells are a particular problem you have.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?