BY GARNIER #39 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I love Garniers face products and this is no exception. I have combination skin, I'm mostly oily on my t-zone and nose and I use this every night as a face wash and 2 times a week as a mud mask and it never fails to leave my skin feeling clean and smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't sting like other face wash I've tried. I highly recommend. 👍🏼
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
I do like this product but I am going to say it works so-so with the pores. It definitely cleans them but it doesn't really remove the dirt from blackheads. I feel the cleansing part, but it really only feels like a normal face wash. I would not spend 7.99 on a normal face wash when I could just get one for 4.99 or cheaper depending on the brand.
Yessie B.
Yessie B.
I love this product as a 2 in 1! I love how it leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh as a mask. The results for my face in the morning are spectacular. My face looks smooth and clean.
I bought this product at Rite Aid pharmacy. I would definitely recommend this to any one who does not want to spend a lot of money. This brand works amazing!
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
This product has been a lifesaver with my perimenopausal skin. Oh, the hormonal breakouts of the winter into spring. I generally do not use drugstore - grocery products on my skin, but when I saw that this mask/cleanser contained both clay and activated charcoal, I had to try it.

I have fallen in love with this entire line of products!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Normally I am not a fan of 2 in 1 products, but this charcoal/clay cleanser is really great. My boyfriend and I use it together! I use it more as a mask since I already have another fault cleanser. It works so well and leaves my face felling smooth, clean, and refreshed! Great product, great price! I highly recommend trying it!
Porsha R.
Porsha R.
Norcross , GA
I chose this because active charcoal is good for your skin. i used this product only ask a mask. it is a greyish color. i got it at walmart for no more than $6. i like it because i wear makeup and i need a good affordable mask to deep cleanse more pores. it also does a good job for the nose wear i have blackheads sometimes.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I love this mask. I think it's a great price and great product for someone who has never used a mask before. I use it once in awhile I don't really like to use it as a face wash because I love using it as a mask so well. It comes off easy and you can even "wash" your face with it after you wait the five minutes.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Haslett, MI
Even though I don't have oily skin, I've been wanting to try a charcoal face cleanser or face mask and I thought I'd give this one a try. Using it just as a daily cleanser feels great, but I also love using it as a daily mask too. My skin always feels so much cleaner, and fresher afterwards!! I love it!!
sebnem q.
sebnem q.
By far the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. This cleanser is a miracle worker. I woke up in the morning with most of my breakout gone which surprised me after one use. If you need a really good cleanser I highly recommend this. Definitely worth it and it is very inexpensive.
Josselen G.
Josselen G.
I have combination skin and this works great. I takes off all of my dead skin and leaves a behind smooth skin. I can feel it working instantly even when I wash it off. It feels cool. I can see how my poor's have been clean out. I've tol others to use this and I would buy it again.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?