BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Normally I am not a fan of 2 in 1 products, but this charcoal/clay cleanser is really great. My boyfriend and I use it together! I use it more as a mask since I already have another fault cleanser. It works so well and leaves my face felling smooth, clean, and refreshed! Great product, great price! I highly recommend trying it!
Porsha R.
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
I chose this because active charcoal is good for your skin. i used this product only ask a mask. it is a greyish color. i got it at walmart for no more than $6. i like it because i wear makeup and i need a good affordable mask to deep cleanse more pores. it also does a good job for the nose wear i have blackheads sometimes.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I love this mask. I think it's a great price and great product for someone who has never used a mask before. I use it once in awhile I don't really like to use it as a face wash because I love using it as a mask so well. It comes off easy and you can even "wash" your face with it after you wait the five minutes.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Haslett, MI
Even though I don't have oily skin, I've been wanting to try a charcoal face cleanser or face mask and I thought I'd give this one a try. Using it just as a daily cleanser feels great, but I also love using it as a daily mask too. My skin always feels so much cleaner, and fresher afterwards!! I love it!!
sebnem q.
sebnem q.
By far the best facial cleanser I have ever used in my life. This cleanser is a miracle worker. I woke up in the morning with most of my breakout gone which surprised me after one use. If you need a really good cleanser I highly recommend this. Definitely worth it and it is very inexpensive.
Josselen G.
Josselen G.
I have combination skin and this works great. I takes off all of my dead skin and leaves a behind smooth skin. I can feel it working instantly even when I wash it off. It feels cool. I can see how my poor's have been clean out. I've tol others to use this and I would buy it again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
This mask has been a blessing!!! My skin is very oily and this mask has helped a lot to clear my clogged pores! The only thing I don't like is that when it's time to wash it off it still seems a little "wet". But it dose leave my skin feeling soft after I wash it off!!!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
This stuff works wonders! I use it whenever I start getting acne or atleast once a week. It has cleared up my skin and it doesn't take long to harden and wash off which is nice. It's not expensive I found mine at Walmart. I believe this charcoal stuff really works
Maria S.
Maria S.
I love this mask. I've had it for a couple of months now. A little goes a long way i love the way it leaves my skin after i wash it off. I used it last night beforeni went to sleep and my skin still feels smooth and has a nice glow to it. I love it.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Defiantly make my skin feel cleaner and refresh. I use it once a week as a mask since I have acne prone skin (at 28 yrs old!) especially around my jaw line and I feel like it unclogs my pores and helps clear the acne. Def recommend this product
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!