Add a Photo
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube

By GARNIER
#237 in Face Masks
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet.
Photos (26)
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT

I really enjoy this as a mask! I don't use this as a cleanser at all, I only use it as a mask. I use it whenever I have breakouts about two times a week. It does not completely get rid of my breakouts, but it helps them to shrink in size and appear less red. My face feels very clean after using this as well. If you have ever used a clay or charcoal mask, you know that they can sometimes be hard to remove. For this reason, I like that it is also a cleanser. After it dries and you go to wash it off, it melts right off once you get it wet. The first time I opened it, the scent reminded me of a cleaning product you would use in your bathroom or kitchen which was a bit offputting and made me not want to put it on my face. However, after using it and seeing how much I enjoy the mask, the scent no longer bothers me.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I enjoy using this product as a face mask. I really feel like it cleans out my pores and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It removes a lot of the excess oil on my face without drying out my skin a ton. I've only gone through one bottle of this but honestly a little goes a long way when using this as a mask. I actually recommend using this as a mask rather than a cleanser. I usually do the mask about twice a month and it's really helped with their charcoal facial scrub to clear up my skin and leave it soft.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.

I love this so much!! I have incredibly sensitive skin, oily, & large pores on my nose. I use this as a mask once a week to sort of "deep clean" as maintenance. It does not over dry my skin and does not make it any more oily. My skin feels refreshed and almost like it is taking a deep breath once I dry my face off. I use coconut oil for cleansing purposes to offset my oily skin and large pores. Since using this regiment, I have noticed a considerable decrease in pore size & much less oil production.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this so so much. I don't have oily skin, but I do have gigantic pores, so I use this as a mask twice a week. It makes my skin feel so healthy, and after only a few weeks, I can tell that my pores are tightening up. I am also prone to breakouts, so I can tell this is help calming my skin down and I'm not breaking out as much. I would highly recommend this as a mask to anyone who wants to tighten up their pores and reduce breakouts.
Emily M.
Emily M.

I cannot get enough of this product! I use it as a cleansing face mask twice a week. I have never encountered a product that cleansed my skin, cleared up my break outs, smoothd my skin, and wasn't overly drying. It is my holy grail face mask! I have not used it daily as a cleanser yet only because I am finishing the rest of my product I have now, then I probably won't buy any other face wash besides this, or something from this brand.
Anal A.
Anal A.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product it leaves my skin good I have acne prone skin and sensitive and after the first week my skin was clear I use this as a face mask once a week and a fash wash every day only thing is the smell but I can live past that I highly recommend this plus I put this over night on pimples and in the morning the are smaller will be going in for a second bottle soon but seriously go buy this product u will not regret it 😊
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Nashville, TN

Love this product! You can feel it cleaning your pores & pulling out dirt & oil from your skin. The texture of the wash is great for exfoliating. It leaves skin feel fresh, clean, & soft! I usually use in the shower & follow up with a moisturizer afterwards. I have combination skin & haven't had any issues with dryness with this wash. Definitely recommend it! Keeps skin clear & blemish free. Also a decent price!
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL

My first time using a facial mask that did not make my skin feel like if was sucked dry of any kind of moisture. this product does have a strong smell, like a bathroom cleaner, but it works great. i use it as a mask and keep on for about 30 minutes and wash off when it is completely hardened. it makes my face feel super smooth and clean without the stripping effect. definitely worth the $5+ i paid for it.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

I like to use this as a mask a couple of times a week, rather than a cleanser. When the blackheads on my nose get out of hand, I'll apply this to my dry forehead, nose, and chin. I'll let it sit for a few minutes until it dries. It has a cooling, slightly tingling feeling as it's applied to your face and drying. Once it dries, it rinses off pretty easily and leaves your skin clean and smooth.
Cortny U.
Cortny U.
Edinburg, PA

I started using this product three weeks ago. Since using daily as a wash and twice a week as a mask, my skin feels so much healthier and cleaner. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out or cause any type of irritation. It has a very smooth consistency, no scratchy or abrasive materials added, and smells very refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ

Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.

Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec

I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV

I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV

How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?

Join Now