BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Krysteena L.
I've been looking for good mask ever since I stop using my loreal clay mask. I wish I would've triedo this gariner one first. I so love it.mother isn't harsh on the skin. It has a light smell of peppermint and after the first use my skin felt so smooth. So since I lovedon't it so much as mask I decide to try to it as a cleanser and omg. My face look so clean after the first try. It had a natural glow and my skin just look healthier. It help with my oiliness and my mild breakouts. I so love this two in one face mask/ cleanser. It's one of the best proudcts I've use and so affordable
Michaela W.
Indiana , PA
First off I would like to say that I am in love with this product. The packing of the product is really nice, the instructions are easy to follow including the instructions for the everyday use of the clay cleanser or if you would like a detox mask there are easy instructions for that as well. I use this twice a day. In the morning I use the charcoal product as an daily cleaner. Then at night I use the charcoal as a detox mask. The mask feels refreshing after a long day it feels as if all of the dirt is getting washed away. Another reason for my liking to this product is that it is for oily skin and the product itself is oily free and it isn't a harsh product it works on my sensitive skin. The smell of the product alone doesn't have a perfume smell but it smells pure.
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
If I could give this product ten stars I would ! Hands down my favorite facial cleanser/mask . I love how when you put it on your face you start to feel this cooling sensation it just feels so amazing ! My face always feels so clean and tight after every use . It helps keep my break outs under control . Makes such a big different for my skin because if I don't use it my skin feels so oily and shiny, but after just one use of it my skin feels clean smooth and not so oily ! Every time I run out of this product I always run to the store to get some ! Plus my boyfriend also enjoys using it . So we get this amazing product for a such a great price . LOVE IT !
Angelica P.
I love this stuff for my blackheads and pimple. It help my skin feel smooth and I can you it as a mask or a face wash. It's plus when it has more than one way to use, did I mention this works amazing on oily skin. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
I use this a couple times a month in the shower. I’ve used it both ways, as a cleanser and as a quick 5 minute mask. Both make your face feel tingly and fresh! It’s a bit think for a daily cleanser, in my opinion, but great for when you really need to clean away the dirt and grime.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
So I have rather oily skin, but I only use this as a mask. The reason why I only use it as a message because I have another product from this line that I use daily. But one major thing that I do like about this particular mask, it's the fact that when it dries, it doesn't get Uber tight and you were still able to feel your face. I do notice the fact that my skin does feel a little cleaner after using this. And I usually try to use this mask about 3 times a week.
〰Amber R.
Clear Lake, MN
I like that its useful in the fact that its both a cleanser, and a face mask. Ive only used it as a face wash in the shower, and all i can say is i definitely wouldnt be able to use it as a face mask because it BURNS! Like it starts burning my face right after im done applying it. And after my shower, my face feels really dry and not nice at all. I could be sensitive to it, but will not be purchasing again.
angelbaby😇 M.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
On of my favorite mask cleanser as soon as I apply it it feel refreshing like mint cold Tingly feeling then it will dry like 30 min for me and it start feeling tight really nice product to use after I wash my skin feel refreshing
Naömi H.
I love this mask/cleanser, i use it more as a mask. It is very effective, leaves my skin feeling good. This is good value for the job. It exceed my expectations. As a cleanser there is room for improvement, as i dont feel that it does something.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this mask for a long time until my skin matured more and changed. It definitely felt like it was always getting into your pores. I would apply it in the shower as a mask while conditioning and it felt like a long enough time!
Theresa R.
NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?