BY GARNIER #30 in Face Masks

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our creamy clay-based formula multi-tasks asa a cleanser or a mask to purify pores. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like a magnet. see more...

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will t...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr ...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all ...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I really enjoy this as a mask! I don't use this as a cleanser at all, I only use it as a mask. I use it whenever I have breakouts about two times a week. It does not completely get rid of my breakouts, but it helps them to shrink in size and appear less red. My face feels very clean after using this as well. If you have ever used a clay or charcoal mask, you know that they can sometimes be hard to remove. For this reason, I like that it is also a cleanser. After it dries and you go to wash it off, it melts right off once you get it wet. The first time I opened it, the scent reminded me of a cleaning product you would use in your bathroom or kitchen which was a bit offputting and made me not want to put it on my face. However, after using it and seeing how much I enjoy the mask, the scent no longer bothers me.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this so so much. I don't have oily skin, but I do have gigantic pores, so I use this as a mask twice a week. It makes my skin feel so healthy, and after only a few weeks, I can tell that my pores are tightening up. I am also prone to breakouts, so I can tell this is help calming my skin down and I'm not breaking out as much. I would highly recommend this as a mask to anyone who wants to tighten up their pores and reduce breakouts.
Anal A.
Anal A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it leaves my skin good I have acne prone skin and sensitive and after the first week my skin was clear I use this as a face mask once a week and a fash wash every day only thing is the smell but I can live past that I highly recommend this plus I put this over night on pimples and in the morning the are smaller will be going in for a second bottle soon but seriously go buy this product u will not regret it 😊
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Nashville, TN
Love this product! You can feel it cleaning your pores & pulling out dirt & oil from your skin. The texture of the wash is great for exfoliating. It leaves skin feel fresh, clean, & soft! I usually use in the shower & follow up with a moisturizer afterwards. I have combination skin & haven't had any issues with dryness with this wash. Definitely recommend it! Keeps skin clear & blemish free. Also a decent price!
Franquel F.
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
My first time using a facial mask that did not make my skin feel like if was sucked dry of any kind of moisture. this product does have a strong smell, like a bathroom cleaner, but it works great. i use it as a mask and keep on for about 30 minutes and wash off when it is completely hardened. it makes my face feel super smooth and clean without the stripping effect. definitely worth the $5+ i paid for it.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
I like to use this as a mask a couple of times a week, rather than a cleanser. When the blackheads on my nose get out of hand, I'll apply this to my dry forehead, nose, and chin. I'll let it sit for a few minutes until it dries. It has a cooling, slightly tingling feeling as it's applied to your face and drying. Once it dries, it rinses off pretty easily and leaves your skin clean and smooth.
Cortny U.
Cortny U.
Edinburg, PA
I started using this product three weeks ago. Since using daily as a wash and twice a week as a mask, my skin feels so much healthier and cleaner. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't dry it out or cause any type of irritation. It has a very smooth consistency, no scratchy or abrasive materials added, and smells very refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I love Garniers face products and this is no exception. I have combination skin, I'm mostly oily on my t-zone and nose and I use this every night as a face wash and 2 times a week as a mud mask and it never fails to leave my skin feeling clean and smooth. It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't sting like other face wash I've tried. I highly recommend. 👍🏼
Yessie B.
Yessie B.
I love this product as a 2 in 1! I love how it leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh as a mask. The results for my face in the morning are spectacular. My face looks smooth and clean.
I bought this product at Rite Aid pharmacy. I would definitely recommend this to any one who does not want to spend a lot of money. This brand works amazing!
Paula W.
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
This product has been a lifesaver with my perimenopausal skin. Oh, the hormonal breakouts of the winter into spring. I generally do not use drugstore - grocery products on my skin, but when I saw that this mask/cleanser contained both clay and activated charcoal, I had to try it.

I have fallen in love with this entire line of products!
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!